Come stay in our spare room in our 2 bedroom house! You will be sharing the house with me and my husband, but you have your own private bedroom and bathroom. Your bedroom fits 2 comfortably. Clean private full bathroom for you in the hallway. Bedroom is equipped with the best-selling, most comfortable IKEA Månstad sofabed & we provide all linens, blankets, pillows, towels, etc.
Your Room includes:
* High Speed Wireless Internet
* USB/iPhone charger
* 2 desks and 2 desk chairs
* Ceiling light and desk lamp
* Closet with hangers
* Travel Books & Maps of the Triangle Area for Reference during your stay
The house is in a quiet neighborhood behind Crabtree Valley Mall (you can walk, ride your bike, or catch a bus down the hill to the mall entrance in about 15 minutes). It's a convenient 5 minute drive to I-440 and I-40 at Edward's Mill Road if you need easy access to just about anywhere in the Triangle area, RTP, downtown Raleigh, etc.
Note: We have bikes available for your use!
WHO WE ARE:
Carlee & Philihp, a recently married couple who host because we love to meet new people and show them around our fabulous city, Raleigh! I work from home 9am - 6pm, M-F, so I mostly work from the common areas all day. Philihp is a programmer for a software company in Cary so he's not here much. We are serious geeks so we have high speed wireless internet and a TV hooked up to Netflix, Hulu and a wide array of HBO TV shows for your entertainment (but no cable TV). If you like board games, we've got tons of those, too!
Plenty of parking in the driveway and on the street.
* You can walk to Starbuck's, Panera Bread, Kanki, McCormick & Schmick's, Crisp Salads, Brio Tuscan Grille, Fleming's Prime Steakhouse, La Rancherita, P.F. Chang's, Red Monkey Tavern, The Cheesecake Factory, Tomato Pie, Crabtree Tavern bar, the Crabtree Valley Mall food court + many more
* For an additional fee you can rent our car through RelayRides by the hour or by the day, just ask me about it in your message!
* Capital Area Transit (CAT) bus route #4 stop on our street
* Walking distance to bus transfer point at Crabtree Valley Mall connecting to routes #4, 6, 16, 23c, 70e (express to Brier Creek), including serving to Downtown Raleigh.
* We have bikes available for your use. We are also located on the Capital Area Greenway Trail, a paved network of public open spaces and recreational trails which provides for activities such as walking, jogging, hiking, fishing, etc.. The trails connect many of Raleigh's parks and can also be used to bike for public transportation to other areas of Raleigh including Downtown Raleigh.
* If you have any questions about how to get somewhere or need a ride somewhere, just ask! We want you to have a great stay!
Have more questions? Just ask! I answer messages within the hour most of the time :) Hope to see you in Raleigh soon.
** When inquiring, please let me know the purpose of your stay. Business? Vacation? Are you looking to meet new people and spend time with us or would you like your privacy and do your own thing during your stay?
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Pull-out Sofa|
|Extra people:||$15 / night after 2 guests|
|Weekly Price:||$350 /week|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Pet Owner:||Dog(s) and Cat(s)|
I had another relaxful trip thanks to Carlee and Philihp. Staying with them is like a home away from home while i am in Raleigh for work. Thanks again!
Carlee, Philip, Radar & Taco were awesome hosts! I stayed for 4 days and I really liked spending time with them incl. talking, dining and playing board games. I felt very welcomed in their home which is located in a very peaceful natural area in Raleigh. There are nice trails for biking/hiking nearby. The house is cozy, the room clean and spacious (airmatress is more comfortable than it might sound!) and I liked the fact that I had a full (also very clean) bathroom for myself. Everything I needed was provided. I would definately recommend staying with Carlee and Philip in Raleigh if you like being surrounded by great people!
I had a really comfortable stay. It was just what I was looking for, a balance of privacy and or to join the host and get to know what it's like living in Raleigh. Good location to get to the highway, bus to downtown or to shop at the nearby Crabtree mall. The best part was meeting the hosts, Carlee n Philip, very helpful and welcoming - that made my few days there memorable.
My friend and I stayed at Carlee's during a conference in Raleigh. She was super friendly and we both enjoyed getting to know her and her husband. The No. 4 bus runs to/from downtown which made it easy for us to hop on the bus and attend the conference. The only downside was the bus does not run after 8pm so if you don't have a car you need to pay taxis which gets expensive.
We were looking for an inexpensive place to stay in during this time, so we did not mind the air mattress.
I love Airbnb because it allows you to build relationships with people around the world, and this was one more opportunity to do so. We even got to experience 1st Friday activities in Raleigh with them, and this was so much fun! Thank you for everything Carlee, you were a great hostess.
I had another great stay with Carlee and Philip! They welcomed me back and made my trip for work a relaxful one.
staying with Carley and philip was a great experience, my wife and I never booked through airbnb before and we are glad that we found a good place with the right host.
They are so helpful and respectful in any way.Their location is aproppiate for many reason.
I will give a yes if you are considering staying with her.
Carlee was a great host. The house is clean and quite and the bed is very comfortable. Would stay there again.
Carlee and Philip were great. They were wonderful hosts that made me feel right at home. I would recommend them to anyone.
It was my second time staying with Carlee and Philip. It was a quick trip for work. The room is clean and has everything I needed. Hershey and radar love each other and get a long great! My experience has been great and look forward to staying with them next fall.
Staying at Carlee's place was perfect for my trip. The room had everything i was looking for (clean, private bathroom, very fast internet), and it is right near the beltline so i could quickly get around by car. Carlee is also very welcoming and a great host. I will stay there again if it is available on my next trip to Raleigh!