About this listing
We are currently not accepting any 2015 & 2016 reservations due to a major remodel of our home. Please, no reservation inquiries at this time.
Why rent a room for $60-$90 per night and share your bathroom with the host?
Why be a $20 cab ride away from Valencia Street's bars, night clubs and restaurants when you can stay directly in the middle of our vibrant neighborhood?
Our 1876 Victorian home is located in the sunny Liberty Hill Historic District. Features include:
* Full size bed and linens for your comfort.
* Private garden path entrance with your own key.
* Sunny patio with gurgling fountain.
* Private bathroom with tile-lined shower adjacent to room.
* Plush bathroom towels reserved exclusively for our guests.
* Kitchen privileges - with a natural foods market steps away.
* Robust cable modem Wifi with 11.72 Mbps download and .84 Mbps upload speed.
* 1 block from major bus line to downtown operating every 5-15 minutes 24 hours a day.
* 3 blocks from the 24th Street BART Station, which serves SFO & OAK airports.
* The charge for an additional guest is $20 per night.
* The special weekly rate for a single is a bargain at $450.
I look forward to meeting you and introducing you to our beautiful city and exciting neighborhood.
I have lived in San Francisco for over 30 years. I am fortunate to own homes in two of the most beautiful parts of California, San Francisco and Lake Tahoe.
Come for an extended visit!