About this listing
Welcome back to our remodeled Garden Room! After 2 years of extensive reconstruction, our guest room now has a 9' ceiling, a much larger window and a real closet. We also eliminated the step into the bedroom and added wide-plank oak flooring.
The private bathroom, adjacent to the room, is completely refurbished with new tile and bathroom fixtures. The kitchen is refreshed from top to bottom.
We are registered with San Francisco's Office of Short-term Rentals. Scroll down for more details.
We are currently offering our Garden Room below market rate due to the fact that our garden is being renovated. The home next door to us is currently under construction Monday-Friday, 7:15 am to 3:30 pm.
Our 1876 Victorian home is centrally located in the heart of the sunny Inner Mission, part of the Liberty Hill Historic District. We are steps away from all that the Mission & the Valencia Corridor has to offer including, cafes, coffee shops, ice creme parlors, yoga studios, nightclubs & theaters. Mission Dolores Park is a few blocks up the hill.
* Full size bed with a new hotel-class mattress and linens for your comfort.
* Private bathroom with heated towel bar & tile-lined shower adjacent to bedroom.
* Kitchen privileges - with a natural food market steps away.
* Robust cable modem wifi service with 14 Mbps download and 9.6 Mbps upload speed.
* USB charging docks integrated into night stands.
* Wall mounted Roku TV with Amazon & HBO Go. There is also a handy HDMI cable adjacent to the bed for streaming content from your smart-phone, tablet or laptop.
* The closet includes a shelf to lay your luggage flat. No need to unpack. Luggage storage is also available above the closet.
* 1 block from major bus lines to downtown operating every 5-15 minutes 24 hours a day.
* 3 blocks from the 24th Street BART Station, which serves SFO & OAK airports.
* The charge for an additional guest is $20 per night.
* Secure parking available in our garage at $10 per night.
I look forward to meeting you and introducing you to our beautiful city and the exciting Inner Mission neighborhood.
Other things to note
We are registered with San Francisco's Office of Short-term Rentals, Registration #STR-0002082.
"Possession of a San Francisco Short-term Rental Registration Certificate certifies that the registration certificate holder has agreed to comply with the terms of the San Francisco Short-term Residential Rental Ordinance (San Francisco Administrative Code Section 41A.) This ordinance does not require an inspection of the unit by the City for potential Building, Housing, Fire or other Code violations."
Sorry, no pets or smokers.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 160 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I have lived in San Francisco for over 30 years. I am fortunate to own homes in two of the most beautiful parts of California, San Francisco and Lake Tahoe.
Come for an extended visit!