About this listing
Continental Apartment - recently renewed and luxury furnished
This luxurious apartment is situated at the first floor of a XVI Century building, in front of the Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore.
The apartment has been completely renewed and furnished with a Continental style with all the comfort.
It is composed of a foyer, three bedrooms (one king size bed, one bedroom with 2 double beds and a queen size bed), a super modern and professional kitchen, an elegant large (40squared meters) dining/sitting room with sofa-bed.
Three bathrooms, one with bathtub, one with shower. Each room has internet access. There is Satellite Tv and hi-fi speakers in all rooms.
The apartment is suitable for families or groups of friends.
It's located near Central Station Termini, 500m to Colosseo, 200m to the Basilica of S.Maria Maggiore, 800m to Spanish Stairs and Piazza Venezia.
You can easy reach the location with the line 714 ATAC (the local public transport) from Termini Station or walking distance from the same station.
Key delivery and check in at the apartment. A phone call is required at arrival in Rome to confirm the appointment. Please contact the owner a few days prior to arrival.
As to the extra expenses, please note that the website only shows the cleaning costs.
Therefore, we would kindly ask you to consider that, in addition to the final price of your stay and the cleaning fee, other extra fees are due as listed below:
- Linens and Towels: € 10 per person per week (if not included in the cleaning fees referred to in the website);
- Late Check-In: €25from 8pm to 11pm;
€50, from 11pm to 8am;
- Early/Late Check-Out : €25 before 8am or after 11am, if agreed);
- Tourist City Tax (€3,5 per person / day up to 10 days except for children under 10.)
The aforementioned costs can be paid choosing one of the following ways, depending on the WEBSITE:
- In advance through the WEBSITE
- Upon arrival in cash
- Via Paypal prior to arrival.
A receipt will be issued on behalf of the flat owner for:
- Local City Tax
PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:
1) Please, get in touch with us a few days before arrival to confirm your time of arrival and the beds arrangement.
2) Make a call at your arrival in Rome to the following phone numbers to confirm the check-in time.
- (phone number hidden)
3) The delivery of the keys will take place upon arrival at the apartment.
4) The Refundable Deposit can be paid in cash upon arrival (or in the currency of the client) via Paypal or through the website prior to arrival and will be refunded upon check out, provided that everything is in order.
Arrival Time: from 3pm to 8 pm.
From 8pm to 11pm extra fee of 25 euro is due.
From 11pm to 8am extra fee of 50 euro is due.