About This Listing
- Large 2 Bedroom Villa w/private garden
- Pool in complex
- FREE BREAKFAST
- 3 QUEEN BEDS
- FREE WIFI
- FREE CLEAN DRINKING WATER
- FREE DAILY CLEANING
- 2 Flatscreen TV's both with free satellite
- Kitchen, refrigerator, stove, sink
Living Room/Bedroom Combination downstairs w/2 queen beds + 1 pullout futon bed. Curtains can be closed for privacy. 32" Flatscreen TV w/Free Satellite, Large bathroom, Seating, 2 patios, etc.
- FREE FAST CONSISTENT WIFI - Dedicated Line
- FREE CLEAN DRINKING WATER (first 5 Gallons)
- FREE DAILY Cleaning - Full Time Staff on Site
- 2 Flatscreem TV's both with free satellite
- Large Television with DVD Player/CD/USB
- Two New Air Conditioners - One Upstairs, One Downstairs
- BRAND NEW MARBLE SINK, TOILET, TILES, BATHTUB - Huge Bathroom
- Hot water, shower, bathtub.
- Large Shared Swimming Pool - 15 meters from villa
- Queen Size Bed upstairs
- 2 Queen Size Bed downstairs
- 2 Single Futon Sleeper Pullout Beds for kids or smaller people
- Extra mattress available on request
- Kitchen, w/ stove, refrigerator, sink, dishes, drinking water
- 2 Patios downstairs - Couches, Chairs, Tables, Etc.
- Balcony upstairs with breakfast nook
- Two Closets (One Upstairs, One Downstairs)
- Ceiling Fan Downstairs
- Big Sliding Glass Door leading to patio downstairs
- Big bathroom - Hot Water, Bathtub, Shower downstairs
- 5-10 minute walk to Legian/Kuta Beach
- 5 minute walk to clubs/poppies Lane, etc
- 2 minute walk to Legian Street Bars, Restaurants, Shopping
TWO BEDROOM, TWO LEVEL villa in secluded place in the heart of Legian, with FREE Fast WIFI, FREE Satellite Television, Air Conditioner, & Kitchen included. Its perfectly located for walking around Kuta & Legian, and a short taxi ride to Seminyak as well. It is very secluded with zero street noise and is quiet and private! It has 3 meter privacy walls around the garden area.
It has high ceilings and can accommodate up to 7 people for sleeping. Normally 4-5 would be preferred. There are two Queen size beds, two single futon sleepers, and two single mattresses or airbeds (available on request).
The bedroom upstairs has a BRAND NEW LG FLATSCREEN TV with Satellite TV Channels and a DVD player.
It also has a Queen size bed with mosquito net, air conditioner, wardrobe, and balcony with breakfast nook table and chairs off the room as well.
Downstairs has a TV with DVD Player. New Air Conditioner and Overhead Ceiling Fan.
There are two patios downstairs, one off the front of the villa and one off the side.
There is a covered patio kitchen, with full size refrigerator, a stove, sink, and kitchen set for cooking.
The kitchen also has a clean drinking water dispenser with one 5 gallon container of drinking water included free.
Downstairs has two couches, bookshelf, etc. There are lovely large patios great for relaxing on the couches and large chairs, and a large fully enclosed garden/yard with high walls. Its very peaceful and secluded yet a short walk to Kuta beach and sites.
This is a mid-range villa and fits well with the asking price. It isn't a luxury villa. There is a large swimming pool about 10 meters long by 5 meters across. Its shared with other villas, but mostly its rarely busy, so its quiet and the goddess fountains pouring water on your head make for a relaxing experience. We've just added some new rattan deck chairs and umbrellas as well.
Legian Beach is just a 5-10 minute walk away and Legian street, with all the restaurants and bars, is literally just a few minutes walk from here. The location for being central is pretty unbeatable!
There is a laundry pickup and delivery service, which can be arranged to be picked up and dropped off for you. So they'll have it all done and folded for you within a day or two maximum for a very good price.
There is a daily free cleaning service included here. You can request them to come clean at any time.
You'll have a great time staying at this location. It's perfect for everything you need.
You won't even have to use taxis to get around, if you're OK with walking a bit.
Getting to different areas like Seminyak, Changgu or South to Uluwatu is pretty easy too.
PRIVATE YOGA/MASSAGE/HEALTH AVAILABLE
WE DO OFFER TOURS AND PRIVATE DRIVER AS WELL
Ask us about any help with a driver to go around the island or tours in Bali or neighboring islands. We do offer a few tours as well.
SURF LESSONS AVAILABLE VIA OUR SURF SCHOOL!
We also have a surf school and boards. We can work a deal with you if you want to do a surf camp holiday.
We have surfboards and great instructors for surf lessons available.
Also available (Please Book your room/villa first. This can all be arranged on arrival or if you would like please send us a message after booking, prior to arrival to arrange any of the following)
* WE HAVE CHEAP TICKETS FOR FAST BOAT TO GILI ISLANDS (GILI TRAWANGAN & GILI AIR & LOMBOK) only 580,000 Rupiah - For Return Ticket (including Hotel Pickup)
* WE HAVE PRIVATE BUNGALOWS ON GILI TRAWANGAN FOR 395,000 Per Night (2 People)
* WE HAVE PRIVATE DRIVERS AVAILABLE FOR TOURS AROUND THE ISLAND
*WE RENT MOTORBIKES (Scooters) for 60,000 Rupiah
*WE HAVE SURF LESSONS with great INSTRUCTORS for 295,000 Rupiah including the board and a 2 1/2 hour lesson.
We will pick you up at the villa for the lesson, so please let me know in advance.
Let us know and we'll book the lessons for you.
PACKAGE 1: Private Lesson - 295,000 RP per lesson includes the board and 2.5 hours lesson AND all rash guards land and sea instruction.
PACKAGE 2: (phone number hidden) lessons including board.
PACKAGE 3: 4 Private Lessons + 1 FREE DAY with our surfboard for you to use = 1 Million Rp. ($100)
*PLEASE SEND YOUR RESERVATION REQUEST VIA THIS SITE TO INQUIRE ABOUT THE DATES. Once I receive the request, I will confirm the dates. I can't confirm the dates on just an inquiry in a message. NEED THE RESERVATION REQUEST.
Thank you very much!
Guests have full access to everything. The villa is totally private not shared. Private garden and safe secure locks on 2 doors. Very safe and secluded space in the middle of Legisn.
Interaction with Guests
I interact as much as possible. I Love meeting our guests. However I have many properties to maintain and manage so it's not always possible, but we have a great full time staff always on hand to take care of our guests.
GREAT neighborhood. Just 3 minutes walk to Legian street where all the action is, yet quiet and secluded in the villa.
Walking is very convenient, we also rent motorscooters, and taxis are easy and cheap. We have a large parking lot if you want to rent a car or use a private driver which we can also arrange
Please take excellent care of this place keeping others future experiences in mind.
Please if you move any furniture, before you leave return it to its original position for the next guests.
Please take your food out of the refrigerator and throw it away at the end of your stay.
Please treat the villa with respect.
Thanks for your cooperation on that. :)
Great place. Very spacious. Perfect for a group of 6.
ROBBED WHILST WE SLEPT
The villa (505) was not cleaned very well and had no towels. There was no proper check in so we didn’t realise the security box did not work properly and until it was too late that the sliding glass exterior doors did not lock properly. The 2nd night “someone unknown” came in and stole all our cash even from the bedrooms where we were sleeping. The police told us it happened often in this area if security was not strong and had happened a few weeks ago in the complex (Villa 508). We had to wake up the security guard at night and there was no CC TV. The cleaner was helpful after the robbery putting us in touch with the police but the owners never contacted us once. They offered to come to meet us at the end of our stay to apologies etc. but didn’t turn up – ALL VERY SUSPICIOUS
We book with AirBnB because it’s supposed to be a community of guests & a community of owners – VERY DISAPPOINTED
Stayed 5D4N in Michael's villa with three other friends and it was indeed a convenient area. Only a few minutes walk to the street shops and to the club. The villa was as expected. It's really pretty in terms of how well it was decorated. Bathroom is ridiculously spacious, creepy but there's nothing to complain about. The first day I got there, there wasn't a key to lock the second floor bedroom but Michael's staff promptly handled that. Truly appreciate it. The staffs were easy to communicate with and they definitely made it worth the stay. Would not give Michael's villa a second thought if I were to visit Bali again. Thank you (:
Unfortunately we where made to stay at a different location ( a newer villa made available by our host) FORTUNATELY and THANKFULLY this Villa was exceptional! The Staff where very understanding and the rooms where kept clean daily (something I did not expect)
Value for money wise and location was superb!!!
Will recommend to friends or use the facilities again in the future.
Quaint little villas tucked into a lane - free from the hustle and bustles of Kuta. The rooms are decent while the bathrooms are massive and the pool is shared with other occupants. All-in-all, better than a dodgy motel or roadside 'hotels' but no better than a 4-5 star hotel / villa.
Not what we expected! We didn't even stay there one night after booking four. ( My wife and I and probably would have stayed one night, but no more, if it weren't for family traveling with us whom didn't feel safe.) The drive off the main road to the villa didn't make us feel confident in the safety.
1. It was dark and raining when we got there, and had to walk to the very back of the villa area. Couldn't help the rain, but there were no lights on the pathways and our shoes/feet were totally soaked because of the lack of drainage. (Water was ankle deep in the parking area and the road to the villas, a little less on the walk back to the villa.)
2. There was not a secure lock on the doors entering the villa. There were just wooden doors that would be secured with an old padlock, of which we never received a key in the approximately 2 hours while we were there.
3. The pictures on the website look nice, but a little deceiving. Yes, the bathroom is huge, but very basic, not at all what it seems in the pictures. The mosquito netting for the bed on the second floor had spider webs on them.
There is a big reason there are no pictures of the kitchen. It's on the patio in front and even more basic than the bathroom. There was mold all around the gasket on the refrigerator, and not very clean on the interior. Wouldn't have even thought about cooking on the stove.
4. In all, the furniture was much more rundown than it looks in the pictures.
5. On the bright side, the people who work in the office did call Michael when we said we wished to leave. He was very polite, but we just didn't feel comfortable staying there.
Read this CAREFULLY. They came at night IN VERY HEAVY RAIN! Had they come on a sunny day in daytime, they probably would have had no problem and all would be fine. Plus they had never been out of the US before (where I'm from), so had no prior knowledge of Bali and Asia.
1. This Villa is seriously one of the SAFEST PLACES in all of Kuta! Because it is the last villa in the back corner, tucked away at the end of the footpath, with a steel locking door on the other side, so literally no-one can come to it, ONLY our guests! No cars can come, no motorbikes, only the guests motorbikes can come. So it is completely private and safe. On the actual villa compound, there are TWO heavy teak-wood doors, (one to the outside gate of the villa, and one the actual door to the villa to come inside). Both have strong key locks to lock when you go out. Plus there are 2 meter stone-carved walls all around the garden. It is totally private and EXTREMELY SAFE. We have NEVER ever had any problem with safety here, its seriously about the safest place to stay in villa in the area.
2. Yes of course there was water in the street in parking lot, just like EVERYWHERE in Bali when it rains. Its Bali! It was a torrential downpour, when they came. Of course there will be water on the ground.
3. The footpath has electric lanterns, with lights all the way through. There is an outside light in front of every villa. And this villa has all working lights. If a lightbulb ever goes out we change right away.
4. For the price, this villa is a steal. It is not a luxury villa, as I have stated that in the description, its a nice, mid-range villa, authentic Balinese with all modern amenities inside. Flatscreen TV with Satellite, WIIFI, 2 ACs (1 upstairs,1 downstairs, both new) etc.
5. The bathroom has a brand new nice modern bathtub, it is a huge bathroom, there is a new ceramic vanity with a round stone hand-made sink as you can see in the pictures. Yep the kitchen is on the fully covered patio, so the heat from cooking doesn't come in the house. Most people like this because they can lounge on the large patio and cook and talk and it makes for a nice, natural experience.
6. This is worth every bit of the price we charge. If you want luxury, you can go pay $300/night somewhere, but if you want a fair price with everything working and a nice place to relax, in a great location, this is a fantastic villa. WIFI, 2 AC, POOL, KITCHEN, all works and is in a great location in the midst of Legian, but still tucked away in our villas.
Thank you :)
We just got back from Bali and I would definitely suggest this place. We had a large group (30+ people) and Michael's houses worked out perfectly for us and he was great throughout the whole booking process. The houses look exactly like they do in the pictures- most have a private bedroom and then a bed in the living area with plenty of seating. If you are not high maintenance you can fit plenty of people in each house fairly comfortably. The places were clean, pool was lovely, and it was set apart from the main street so you could get some quiet if you need it but also so that everything was very easy to walk to. The staff were great as well, I would definitely stay again :)
This host has 324 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Michael
Hi, thank you for your interest in our properties. We appreciate all our guests and we do our best to accommodate you as best possible. We have a full-time staff ready to assist you. Please ask if you need anything. As soon as you complete the booking, all directions and details including phone number and address will be emailed to you and immediately available on this site. Thank you.
ALL OF OUR PROPERTIES INCLUDE FREE BREAKFAST AND ARE STAFFED 24 HOURS WITH DAILY HOUSEKEEPING AND NIGHT SECURITY GUARD AND RECEPTION.
We have 24 hour staff on site so you can check in any time, late at night if needed, no problem.
We have a variety of villas in the same single complex with a large shared swimming pool. Within this complex we have private one bedroom and two bedroom villas as well as single rooms, double rooms, triple rooms, and quad 4 person rooms.
The complex is quiet and secluded, yet only a 2 minute walk to Legian street and a 5-10 minute walk to Kuta or Legian beach. It's also about a 5 minute walk to Poppies Lane 2. We think it's a nicely balanced location, with direct access to the center of town, yet still quiet and secluded in our villas.
All of our villas have full amenities including Free Satellite Television, Free WIFI, Free Clean Drinking Water, Hot Water Shower, Shared Swimming Pool, Air Conditioning, Free Cleaning, Towels/Linens, and Patio Kitchens with fridge, sink, stove, and dishes.
These are affordable mid-range villas, they are fair-value for the price. They are not luxury, therefore they are priced accordingly. They are self-contained, like your own house. We have kitchen sets with dishes, pots, pans, etc already inside for your use, so please cleanup after yourself and take care of the dishes, etc.
We also have another mixed complex consisting of 2 Two Bedroom Villas, 6 Quad Rooms (suitable for 3-4 people) and 7 Double Rooms with a queen size bed. All of these rooms also have full amenities same as mentioned above. They are newly renovated, with one new building as well.
We try to create unique, nice places based on quiet setting, and close proximity to attractions with a fair value.
We are continually improving and upgrading our facilities, so every guest typically gets a better place than the last.
We also offer tours around Bali with our private Indonesian driver, motorbike rental, and surf lessons with our local instructors. They'll come pick you up at our location and take you for the lesson. A 2 1/2 hour lesson is $29 for one person or $45 for two people together for a 2 1/2 hour lesson.
We look forward to hosting you.
Michael and Staff