- FREE FAST CONSISTENT WIFI - Dedicated Line
- FREE CLEAN DRINKING WATER (first 5 Gallons)
- FREE DAILY Cleaning - Full Time Staff on Site
- BRAND NEW Flat Screen 24 Inch LG Satellite Television Upstairs with FREE Satellite Channels (including HBO)
- DVD Player. USB Plug & Play Ready - Play Movies/Audio direct to the TV
- Large Television with DVD Player/CD/USB Ready Downstairs
- Two New Air Conditioners - One Upstairs, One Downstairs
- BRAND NEW TOILET, TILES, BATHTUB - Huge Bathroom
- Hot water, shower, bathtub.
- Large Shared Swimming Pool - 15 meters from villa
- Queen Size Bed upstairs
- Queen Size Bed downstairs
- 2 Single Futon Sleeper Pullout Beds for kids or smaller people
- Extra mattress available on request
- Kitchen, w/ stove, refrigerator, sink, dishes, drinking water
- 2 Patios downstairs - Couches, Chairs, Tables, Etc.
- Balcony upstairs with breakfast nook
- Two Closets (One Upstairs, One Downstairs)
- Ceiling Fan Downstairs
- Big Sliding Glass Door leading to patio downstairs
- Big bathroom - Hot Water, Bathtub, Shower downstairs
- 5-10 minute walk to Legian/Kuta Beach
- 5 minute walk to clubs/poppies Lane, etc
- 2 minute walk to Legian Street Bars, Restaurants, Shopping
TWO BEDROOM, TWO LEVEL villa in secluded place in the heart of Legian, with FREE Fast WIFI, FREE Satellite Television, Air Conditioner, & Kitchen included. Its perfectly located for walking around Kuta & Legian, and a short taxi ride to Seminyak as well. It is very secluded with zero street noise and is quiet and private! It has 3 meter privacy walls around the garden area.
It has high ceilings and can accommodate up to 7 people for sleeping. Normally 4-5 would be preferred. There are two Queen size beds, two single futon sleepers, and two single mattresses or airbeds (available on request).
The bedroom upstairs has a BRAND NEW LG FLATSCREEN TV with Satellite TV Channels and a DVD player.
It also has a Queen size bed with mosquito net, air conditioner, wardrobe, and balcony with breakfast nook table and chairs off the room as well.
Downstairs has a TV with DVD Player. New Air Conditioner and Overhead Ceiling Fan.
There are two patios downstairs, one off the front of the villa and one off the side.
There is a covered patio kitchen, with full size refrigerator, a stove, sink, and kitchen set for cooking.
The kitchen also has a clean drinking water dispenser with one 5 gallon container of drinking water included free.
Downstairs has two couches, bookshelf, etc. There are lovely large patios great for relaxing on the couches and large chairs, and a large fully enclosed garden/yard with high walls. Its very peaceful and secluded yet a short walk to Kuta beach and sites.
This is a mid-range villa and fits well with the asking price. It isn't a luxury villa. There is a large swimming pool about 10 meters long by 5 meters across. Its shared with other villas, but mostly its rarely busy, so its quiet and the goddess fountains pouring water on your head make for a relaxing experience. We've just added some new rattan deck chairs and umbrellas as well.
Legian Beach is just a 5-10 minute walk away and Legian street, with all the restaurants and bars, is literally just a few minutes walk from here. The location for being central is pretty unbeatable!
There is a laundry pickup and delivery service, which can be arranged to be picked up and dropped off for you. So they'll have it all done and folded for you within a day or two maximum for a very good price.
There is a daily free cleaning service included here. You can request them to come clean at any time.
You'll have a great time staying at this location. It's perfect for everything you need.
You won't even have to use taxis to get around, if you're OK with walking a bit.
Getting to different areas like Seminyak, Changgu or South to Uluwatu is pretty easy too.
PRIVATE YOGA/MASSAGE/HEALTH AVAILABLE
WE DO OFFER TOURS AND PRIVATE DRIVER AS WELL
Ask us about any help with a driver to go around the island or tours in Bali or neighboring islands. We do offer a few tours as well.
SURF LESSONS AVAILABLE VIA OUR SURF SCHOOL!
We also have a surf school and boards. We can work a deal with you if you want to do a surf camp holiday.
We have surfboards and great instructors for surf lessons available.
Also available (Please Book your room/villa first. This can all be arranged on arrival or if you would like please send us a message after booking, prior to arrival to arrange any of the following)
* WE HAVE CHEAP TICKETS FOR FAST BOAT TO GILI ISLANDS (GILI TRAWANGAN & GILI AIR & LOMBOK) only 580,000 Rupiah - For Return Ticket (including Hotel Pickup)
* WE HAVE PRIVATE BUNGALOWS ON GILI TRAWANGAN FOR 395,000 Per Night (2 People)
* WE HAVE PRIVATE DRIVERS AVAILABLE FOR TOURS AROUND THE ISLAND
*WE RENT MOTORBIKES (Scooters) for 60,000 Rupiah
*WE HAVE SURF LESSONS with great INSTRUCTORS for 295,000 Rupiah including the board and a 2 1/2 hour lesson.
We will pick you up at the villa for the lesson, so please let me know in advance.
Let us know and we'll book the lessons for you.
PACKAGE 1: Private Lesson - 295,000 RP per lesson includes the board and 2.5 hours lesson AND all rash guards land and sea instruction.
PACKAGE (phone number hidden) lessons including board.
PACKAGE 3: 4 Private Lessons + 1 FREE DAY with our surfboard for you to use = 1 Million Rp. ($100)
*PLEASE SEND YOUR RESERVATION REQUEST VIA THIS SITE TO INQUIRE ABOUT THE DATES. Once I receive the request, I will confirm the dates. I can't confirm the dates on just an inquiry in a message. NEED THE RESERVATION REQUEST.
Thank you very much!
Not what we expected! We didn't even stay there one night after booking four. ( My wife and I and probably would have stayed one night, but no more, if it weren't for family traveling with us whom didn't feel safe.) The drive off the main road to the villa didn't make us feel confident in the safety.
1. It was dark and raining when we got there, and had to walk to the very back of the villa area. Couldn't help the rain, but there were no lights on the pathways and our shoes/feet were totally soaked because of the lack of drainage. (Water was ankle deep in the parking area and the road to the villas, a little less on the walk back to the villa.)
2. There was not a secure lock on the doors entering the villa. There were just wooden doors that would be secured with an old padlock, of which we never received a key in the approximately 2 hours while we were there.
3. The pictures on the website look nice, but a little deceiving. Yes, the bathroom is huge, but very basic, not at all what it seems in the pictures. The mosquito netting for the bed on the second floor had spider webs on them.
There is a big reason there are no pictures of the kitchen. It's on the patio in front and even more basic than the bathroom. There was mold all around the gasket on the refrigerator, and not very clean on the interior. Wouldn't have even thought about cooking on the stove.
4. In all, the furniture was much more rundown than it looks in the pictures.
5. On the bright side, the people who work in the office did call Michael when we said we wished to leave. He was very polite, but we just didn't feel comfortable staying there.
Read this CAREFULLY. They came at night IN VERY HEAVY RAIN! Had they come on a sunny day in daytime, they probably would have had no problem and all would be fine. Plus they had never been out of the US before (where I'm from), so had no prior knowledge of Bali and Asia.
1. This Villa is seriously one of the SAFEST PLACES in all of Kuta! Because it is the last villa in the back corner, tucked away at the end of the footpath, with a steel locking door on the other side, so literally no-one can come to it, ONLY our guests! No cars can come, no motorbikes, only the guests motorbikes can come. So it is completely private and safe. On the actual villa compound, there are TWO heavy teak-wood doors, (one to the outside gate of the villa, and one the actual door to the villa to come inside). Both have strong key locks to lock when you go out. Plus there are 2 meter stone-carved walls all around the garden. It is totally private and EXTREMELY SAFE. We have NEVER ever had any problem with safety here, its seriously about the safest place to stay in villa in the area.
2. Yes of course there was water in the street in parking lot, just like EVERYWHERE in Bali when it rains. Its Bali! It was a torrential downpour, when they came. Of course there will be water on the ground.
3. The footpath has electric lanterns, with lights all the way through. There is an outside light in front of every villa. And this villa has all working lights. If a lightbulb ever goes out we change right away.
4. For the price, this villa is a steal. It is not a luxury villa, as I have stated that in the description, its a nice, mid-range villa, authentic Balinese with all modern amenities inside. Flatscreen TV with Satellite, WIIFI, 2 ACs (1 upstairs,1 downstairs, both new) etc.
5. The bathroom has a brand new nice modern bathtub, it is a huge bathroom, there is a new ceramic vanity with a round stone hand-made sink as you can see in the pictures. Yep the kitchen is on the fully covered patio, so the heat from cooking doesn't come in the house. Most people like this because they can lounge on the large patio and cook and talk and it makes for a nice, natural experience.
6. This is worth every bit of the price we charge. If you want luxury, you can go pay $300/night somewhere, but if you want a fair price with everything working and a nice place to relax, in a great location, this is a fantastic villa. WIFI, 2 AC, POOL, KITCHEN, all works and is in a great location in the midst of Legian, but still tucked away in our villas.
Thank you :)
We just got back from Bali and I would definitely suggest this place. We had a large group (30+ people) and Michael's houses worked out perfectly for us and he was great throughout the whole booking process. The houses look exactly like they do in the pictures- most have a private bedroom and then a bed in the living area with plenty of seating. If you are not high maintenance you can fit plenty of people in each house fairly comfortably. The places were clean, pool was lovely, and it was set apart from the main street so you could get some quiet if you need it but also so that everything was very easy to walk to. The staff were great as well, I would definitely stay again :)
Michael's staff was AMAZING! No matter what the request they helped out. The villa was as pictured - no surprises. Michael is in the process, as well, doing upgrades - so it will only get better. Great for families, the kitchen helped a lot. It is a great location - no matter your tastes. We were able to walk as a family to both Kuta and Legian beach. The villas are tucked away in a private area - but just off Legian near shopping, night life and amazing restaurants. We rented a car, but it sat there for almost the entire month - no need for it. We will definitely be back! Thanks!
Thank you again Paula! Very nice to host you and your family for a WHOLE MONTH! We can't wait for you to come back. Ya having a car in this area, really isn't worth it, because you have everything you need within a couple minutes walk. It probably takes longer to drive a car then to walk to the beach and all the spots around us. Hope you have a good time with the rest of your adventures.
We just put a brand new bathtub and fully remodeled bathroom, plus new flatscreen Televison.
See you soon!
Michael, Putu, Marsha, and staff
Three of us stayed for three nights at Michael's villa. The staff were incredibly helpful and even helped my friend contact the airport to recover her lost luggage. We couldn't have asked for more from this beautiful stay. Thank you!
villa was very good!spacious n just nice for six of us...the toilet was also very nice just that it's a bit too big n feels quite creepy haha but overall was good!!staff was oso very helpful...8 out of 10!hope to go back again..thx michael!!
The Villa is not as what it is supposed to be.... I have clearly indicated that there will be 7 of us we were given a Villa of 1 bathroom to share....The receptionist was not awared of our arrival, our room was not ready for 7 ...Our Villa's number 505 was the last Villa on the walk way.
The actual name of the Villa is Guest Villa not Hiddn Villla. Our airport taxi and our tour guide couldn't find Villa location.
Not suitable for ladies to stay as it is far from the main road which is Legian Street.
Micheal the Resort Manager responded to our enquiry after we have arrived and not communicating with the receptionist. There is nobody by the name Krishna.
We stayed in Michael's villa for a week in January 2013 and we absolutely loved it. The villa has a traditional feel while still providing the creature comforts such as aircon, wifi, fridge and tvs/dvd players. It is very nicely decorated.
There are two outdoor areas to lounge in and the outdoor kitchen is great when you don't feel like going out. The bedroom upstairs has the aircon and has mosquito nets. The bedroom downstairs is separated from the living room by curtains. It has a ceiling fan.
The location is great, so close to all the shops/restaurants on Jalan Legian. You are also right between Kuta and Seminyak so only a couple of dollars in a cab if you want to go somewhere different.
The pool is nice and the boys in the office were so helpful and friendly. I didn't meet Michael but he was very helpful over email/text when I had questions or wanted advice about tours etc.
I would definitely recommend the villa, its something different and offers more character than a hotel or resort can give you.
Cinco amigos en Bali, buscando alojamiento en el centro de Legian... esta casa fue nuestra solucion. Un lugar precioso, limpio, amplio y bien situado. Solo hay que mirar las (website hidden) un sitio estupendo para pasar las vacaciones en Bali.
Location wise this place is great if you like to be in the action. We have decided that Legian is personally not our favourite place to stay because of the night life etc. It is only a few minutes walk from the main street although the road is quite bad especially at night. Good if you have a motorbike though.
Pool was lovely! could have been a little bit cleaner but still loved it!
This villa is great for backpackers or people on an extreme budget, although we did not like it. You get what you pay for. It was not very clean (could have done with a mop and sweep), despite using bug spray and mosquito nets i got bitten by mosquitos every day! The bathroom is not very nice but its okay.
The towels we got were dirty and no face towels. (second lot of towels were fine). You can hear animals at night, but i kind of liked that! The chickens woke me up the first night but i think its great that we get to experience what life may be like for the balinese.
Wifi was fantastic very fast.
Did not met Michael but conversations with him via email were fantastic.
This place is great for anyone wanting to save money, but i have now realised i am more of a hotel person.
Overall disappointing but cheap.
This is one of the examples where you see that fotos tell you only half of the truth. The place is cool for maximum 4 Persons that share the costs and have a low budget. At a close look this house needs renovation. The paint is peeling, there is wet walls, the garden is kind of neglected and the overall impression is quite simple. The pool is shared by other houses and would also need some care. There is no deckchairs, no layers and no sun umbrella. Keep in mind that with the closeness to Kuta the wind might carry loud music in the night completed by chicken from 5 am. I contacted Michael very soon and asked him to let me out of our contract but he did not want to understand my concernings. Overall this place is ok for the above mentioned type of traveller. But for a family or a couple this place lacks all the beauty that we found in other places around Bali for the same price.
This is an example of someone you would never want to have come stay at your place.
Instead of finding the positive he chose to nitpick and find only Negative aspects. It was pretty sad.
Even before his arrival he was causing disruption.
1. The photos are actually of the place and this is how the place looks.
2. This villa can sleep up to 7 people. There are 2 FULL SIZE (one is Queen Size) Beds, an additional fold-out futon, and one single mattress.
3. The pool is shared and there are deckchairs. The pool is VERY CLEAN and doesn't need any extra care. I don't know what "layers" are but there are a few deckchairs and there is space for towels etc.
4. This is one of the quietest places in Kuta, especially for being so close to the action. Every guest that comes here says so. The reviews prove it as well. There is NO loud music. There is a chicken or two that can be heard. Its the part of the adventure of traveling, and its the ambient sounds of Bali. There is ZERO road noise, because this place is set back 100 meters off the road in its own private compound.
5. The Location is unbeatable here for a villa. There are of course cheaper single rooms around in this area, but not villas. They may have found better places for the same cost, but without a doubt they wouldn't be as close in as this is. This place is in the heart of everything, yet removed and is a sanctuary away from it. All the reviews will mention that.