Great location. Beautiful space. 5-star reviews.
Sun-drenched loft-style studio in a lux doorman elevator building. Easily explore all of New York City with 11 subway lines and three Citibike stations nearby!
- 11’ loft ceiling
- Modern kitchen with marble countertop and stainless steel appliances (gas stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer)
- Bathtub with shower
- 1 queen-sized bed
- 47" HDTV
- Apple TV w/ Netflix streaming
- Sonos wireless speakers
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi (Please bring your own computer to connect)
- Air-conditioning / heat
- 24/7 attended front desk
- Laundry room (2 washers + 2 dryers on the same floor)
In-Home Fitness Kit:
- Yoga mat
- Pilates ring
- Light dumbbells (2, 3, and 5 lbs)
- Run/bike along Hudson River Park waterfront (2-minute walk)
- Visit the World Trade Center Memorial (2-minute walk)
- Stroll over to the New York Stock Exchange & Wall Street bull (3-minute walk)
- Pick up pastries & coffee from Inatteso Cafe Casano for a picnic (2-minute walk)
- Luxury shopping — Hermes, Tiffany, Canali, Thomas Pink, La Maison du Chocolat (3-minute walk)
- Bargain hunting — Century 21 (5-minute walk)
- Quick bite — Experience Hudson Eats' 12+ eateries (sushi, bagels, tacos, tartines, BBQ, cupcakes, and more!), grab a burger at Shake Shack, or shop & dine in style at the brand new Le District (French version of Eataly)
Three Citibike stations (2-minutes away)
1 train at Rector Street (1-block away)
R train at Rector Street (2-blocks away)
4/5 train at Wall Street (3-blocks away)
J/Z train at Broad Street (4-blocks away)
2/3 train at Wall Street (5-blocks away)
A/C/E trains (8-blocks away)
TriBeCa 0.6 km/0.4 miles
Chinatown 2.0 km/1.3 miles
SoHo 2.4 km/1.5 miles
Lower East Side 3.0 km/1.9 miles
West Village 3.5 km/2.2 miles
Meatpacking District/Chelsea 4.0 km/2.5 miles
Times Square 6.4 km/4.0 miles
More About the Neighborhood:
- Financial District
- Battery Park City, one block away
- Tribeca, a dozen blocks away
Other Things to Note
Included in your stay:
Hairdryer, 2 sets of clean towels/person/week, fresh linens, paper towels, toilet paper, dish-washing liquid, dishwasher detergent, sponge/brush for washing dishes, kitchen utensils, trash bags, hand soap, laundry detergent, dryer sheets.
Bring Your Own:
Bath & body products (shampoo, lotion, skincare products, toothbrush, toothpaste etc). I think I've covered everything, but feel free to ask me if there's something you'd normally expect but aren't sure if I provide.
Very clean, quiet, respectful, responsible, a non-smoker / NOT-someone-who-likes-to-trash-hotel-rooms-or-host-loud-parties-in-the-apartment
Please send me a message with the following BEFORE booking:
- Dates of stay
- Departure city
- # of people staying (Max: 2). No pets. No children.
- Purpose of your trip so I can best assist you with your stay
- You and your travel companion's professions
- Anticipated arrival and departure time if available
What's the total cost?
Enter your dates in the box on this page and Airbnb calculates everything automatically!
What's the Airbnb Service Fee?
Airbnb charges a service fee in addition to the nightly rate listed. Service fees are tiered to the total amount of your reservation. The greater your total, the lower the service fee. The fees range from 6-12%, and is shown on this page when you enter your dates.
Extra maid service can be arranged for a fee.
Security deposit will be returned within 48 hours of checkout, upon key return and apartment inspection. Please do not take anything that does not belong to you (e.g. books/bedding/towels/electronics/silverware etc.)
No smoking and no shoes in the house please.
No parties or noisy social gatherings. You'll be asked to leave immediately if any complaint is received regarding inappropriate noise, conduct, etc.
Keep it clean: this is not a dorm room/frat house!
Thank you for respecting the environment of the apartment and that of your neighbors.
P.S. Since I do live in the apartment when it's not rented out, please refrain from using non-guest closets to avoid the potential mixing up of belongings. One large closet is reserved for your exclusive use.
I cannot say enough great things about Samantha's loft. I traveled solo to NYC for the first time, and her place was perfect!! Less than 2 minute walk to the 1 train, and 3 minutes to the R. The neighborhood felt safe at all hours. Samantha was nice enough to leave snacks and beverages in the fridge, and had great dining selections as well. Check in and out was a breeze, I'm only sad I did not get to meet Samantha in person! She was readily available through text, and gave me great advice on how to get to Newark Airport on an early Sunday morning. I recommend her completely, and if I need to make another trip to Manhattan, I would not hesitate to stay in her loft again!!
Samantha's place was great! To put it simply, it felt like a real home. It was clean, tidy and has all the necessary equipment and facilities. Samantha also went the extra mile to prepare a folder of useful information like restaurant recommendations and sight-seeing options which can be really useful for first-timers in the city. Would certainly recommend her to all!
This was my first AirBnb experience. I flew to NYC on a red eye and did not know what to expect when I arrive. I dropped my luggages to head straight to the fridge hoping to find a small bottle of water. What I found instead was lots of beverages, fruits, eggs, etc, along with a small post-it note saying "Enjoy!". From there on I saw snacks on the cabinet, a ridiculous amount of toiletries, a fabulous TV with Netflix, etc. It feels like there's an infinite amount of these small little luxuries and it made all the difference. I felt like a king from Dubai. It goes without saying I'll never stay in a hotel again in NYC. Heck, I'll skip other listings and go straight to Samantha. It's that good.
We've been travel a lot around the world, and this is the best place in wich we've been. Simply our favourite. It's a luxury loft in the heart of Manhattan with the best quality/price rate!!. Samantha left us some drinks and food prepared for our arrival. Very good view from window. The bed is overwhelming comfortable. The fridge and bathtub are huge. The kitchen is very functional. The apartment is exactly the same as described by Samantha in the summary and by other guests commments. Just to say: thanks so so much Samantha!!
Enjoyed my stay here, felt like I was at home. The apartment is decorated minimally, and feels warm and cozy, and it's extremely clean. (Really appreciated the super clean bathroom and fresh towels, and the overall apartment smelled nice.) Samantha did a great job making sure I was able to get into the building, and left thoughtful touches such as small snacks and bottled water which helped me feel comfortable and welcome. She also took the time to recommend nearby restaurants for dinner on the first night.
Loved that the location is so close to multiple train stops. Makes it easy if you want to head up to Midtown or Soho, or head over to Brooklyn.
I would (and will) definitely stay here again. Extremely pleased.
Samantha was absolutely great, very friendly, communicative and went above and beyond to make me feel welcome (including having snacks, water and coffee available for my late night arrival. Cute studio, conveniently located and nice building. Laundry services on site were very conveniently located. Would definitely happily stay here again.
It was a marvelous stay at the apartment. Samantha was a perfect host. She responded on the spot, when we had any questions! The Location is also very cool and convenient. We would defenitely stay with Samantha again!
* Marketer at a NYC tech start-up
* Long-time resident of downtown Manhattan (15 years!)
* Have also lived in Silicon Valley, London, and Hong Kong
* Love keeping my flat neat and clean, and expect guests to be responsible and respectful of that as well
Special Touches to Make Your Stay More Comfortable:
* A large empty closet with lots of hangers
* Freshly-laundered duvet for each reservation
* A Bialetti Moka Pot. Hello espresso lovers!
* Sonos speakers + AppleTV. Bye-bye wires!
* See reviews from past guests for more details :)