About this listing
A lovely apartment in typically Izola's house, located in the heart of the Izola on the main street, where you have everything you need for nice staying, relaxing and enjoying.. :)
Appartament is just 8minut walking from the beach in the centre of Izola on the main street, where are little shops, bakery, restaurants, coffe shops, taxy..
App.has separate bedroom with french bed, kitchen and living room where is couch for two person and bathroom. It has also:
AIR CONDITION, CATV, INTERNET, DISHES, CLEANING MACHINE, SUNNY SIDE.
I can help you with every information you need :)
The old Mediterranean town of Izola lies on the south-west shore of the Gulf of Trieste, where the genuine traditions of fishing and winemaking, mysterious traces of the past, and the welcoming character of the locals merge together to form an unforgettable mosaic of experiences.
The town's warm-spirited and romantic character help attract visitors and it is said that once you have visited Izola you will never forget it. The stirring history of this little fishing port has created marvellous architectural treasures and ancient legends that will carry you back to the time when Izola was still an island. You can sense the spirit of the Mediterranean at every step as you pass through the narrow medieval streets, watch the boats bobbing in the harbour, enjoy a friendly chat with the locals, and savour seafood specialities washed down with good local wine. With a variety of sports and cultural events and entertainments taking place throughout the year, drawing their inspiration from old customs and traditions, you will never be bored in Izola. Museums, galleries and artists' studios will lead you into the world of Istrian arts and crafts, and if you are seeking true spiritual refreshment, you will find it on a boat trip on the waves of the Adriatic.
Interaction with Guests
Tell me what you need and I'll try to help you.
To be normal..;)
House Rules and Regulations
1. The general order must be considered.
2. The gates on the first floor of the aparment building should be closed and the lights turned off.
3. When leaving the apartment, it is recommended to close the shutters, especially if the storm is predicted.
4. Any failure should be reported to the owner immediately.
5. Any damage or theft of the property located in the apartment is evaluated at departure and the costs are being refunded.
6. Pets are not allowed.
7. Smoking indoors is forbidden.
8. Before every departure, the apartment must be locked as the host is not responsible for any loss, theft or damage of the objects owned by the guests.
9.Before final departure the owner checks the whole aparment and arranges any additional issues.