This is a private, well kept room in an apartment, close to scenic and eventful Harbor Front, downtown Toronto. This is second bedroom in the apartment. Through the window, one can oversee the lake, porter airlines and Gardiner.
cleanliness please, no smoking
- Extremely friendly, warm and accommodating host. Nice to talk with as well. Responsive to feedback.
- Central location. Easy to walk or commute by public transport to multiple destinations within the downtown core.
- The apartment needs to be professionally cleaned. Carpets were dirty, bathroom had mildew, and I spent several hours cleaning the kitchen when I arrived as I wanted to use the kitchen during my stay. The host tries his best, but it really needs to be done properly.
- Many things are broken or makeshift, e.g. sliding glass door panel for the closet, window blinds missing, bathroom drain was clogged. Desk in the room was a piece of wood on top of the ac/furnace, there was no proper garbage can in the kitchen, etc.
- Cost is relatively expensive, but still competitive with other airbnb hosts in a similar location.
A reasonable place to stay for a short duration. If you're not spending alot of time in the apartment during your stay, most of the negative issues shouldn't affect you. These issues are also relatively easy to fix.
Central location for a reasonable price, everything was just as described in the ad.
Pavan was a very helpful host and I felt welcome right away! Pavan met me at his apartment complex when I arrived to help me sort out the parking and then gave me a tour of the building to show me where the gym and computer room was located in case I wanted to use either. The building is in a great spot in downtown Toronto right on the water and on the same block there is a convenient store and a shoppers mart for picking up any essentials you may need. The location is great... You can walk to the CN Tower in 5 minutes, to the cool area of Queen Street West in 10-15 minute and so many other great spots in 20 minutes or so. When I did wander far, the bus system is terrific and the Queens Quay stop is a block from Pavan's building. I traveled as a single female and felt safe and very comfortable during my six night stay there. Being so close to the water is cool because even if you're tired after a day of exploring, you can walk to the waterfront and recharge with beautiful scenery. Pavan is a kind and very thoughtful guy and always wanted to hear about how my day was and how I was enjoying Toronto. I would recommend staying here for sure. The private room is comfortable and I felt right at home during my stay.
Pavan was an excellent host and made my friend Erin feel very welcome. He helped when required but totally respected privacy too. He was there when you wanted him to be but also left you alone when you needed space. The room is bright and comfortable and the location is excellent for the Waterfront, CN Tower and downtown Toronto. I would highly recommend his place. Thanks Pavan. Evelyn & Erin.
Excellent location! Pavan is very humble by nature, very polite and a great host. He answered most of my questions (promptly) regarding his place even before i made my bookings. He is very helpful, friendly and easy going person. He was flexible with check-in and check-out timings and also helped me arrange a parking spot in the apartment garage. His place is in a great location with easy access to everything you need! Overall a great experience and a very accommodating host. Will definitely look to stay again on my next trip to Toronto.
Pavan is a great host, he replies very quickly, and is very responsive. His pad is in a great location, just along the water front, and is a short walk from Union Station, the CN Tower, Ferries, Roger's Center etc. Queen Street, Chinatown is about 20-25 minutes walk north. All in all, a very convenient location!
This host has 16 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews