Household of two parents Hassan and Joanna baby Feliks born September 2011. We also have a tenant staying with us. Her name is Agneszka, she is a late twenties Polish lady who is very friendly and works locally.
Shared bathroom and Kitchen. WiFi and Netflix included.
15 minutes walk to Aylesbury town square. There are also regular buses from our doorstep and great value taxis.
Tea and coffee to help yourself too and self catering with full use of our Kitchen and Utilities.
Good sized garden area with pond, patio, barbecue and reclining chairs.
We'd best describe our home as a family one in quiet neighbourhood with great friends!
What's around us?
- Our closest pub with good food at great prices:
- Small Lake near by featuring a the Aeglesburgh restaurant on the waterside
- The lake area is also great for walks or runs with public access outdoor gym too.
- Aylesbury town centre is a lovely mix of old and new town with a bi-weekly market selling many things from fresh produce to oriental wares.
- It's also worth visiting the local goat farm which keeps other animals including ponies and Guinea pigs
- There is also a fantastic fresh fruit and veg shop with many world food delicacies called Fruity Tooty on Pebble Lane just off the town centre. You will also find a alternative entrance to The Roald Dahl Museam just opposite this great family run fresh food store!
- For theatre and the arts check out Queens Park Arts Centre for fantastically priced music, comedy, and theatrical shows. It also hosts a rang of workshops and activities including, singing, ballet, drawing and painting as well as lace, pottery / sculpture, jewellery and Dressmaking:
- There is also the impressive and newly built Aylesbury Waterside Theatre!
The Kitchen including use of cupboards, fridge and washing machine, eating area, and garden.
We usually like to meet our guests upon first arrival. We are happy either leaving guests be to their room and have often gone as far as to have dinner or an outing with our guests too.
We live in a friendly neighborhood where we're comfortable letting our children play nearby.
Yes. There's a bus from outside the house that goes to town. There are good bus and taxi services to the local area and beyond. The taxi's are priced at £3 anywhere in Aylesbury.
Joanna was a great host, very friendly and the room had a nice bit of privacy being a loft. The stairs took a little getting used to but once I went up a down a couple of times I was fine! The walk to the train station was pleasant, through a nice grassy park, and then through the center of Aylesbury.
Joanna and Hassan were very kind and generous hosts, and their little son a delight. The loft was comfy and fun to be in. The steps are a squeeze but make the stay interesting and in any case they have given ample warning about those. There is everything you need including fast wifi. Thank you Joanna and Hassan
Joanna is a great host. I was very warmly welcomed and she managed to make me feel like I was home. I stayed in the room for one month and can really recommend the place for long and also short term stays!
Was great to stay with Hassan and Joanna - they were very friendly and welcoming. The attic room has plenty of space, and was very comfortable. Overall, it was a convenient and enjoyable experience.
Great stay! Joanna is very friendly and accomodating.
My stay with Joanna and Hassan was great. I didn't have much contact with them, as I had come after a long day of work and had to prepare for an early morning, but Joanna was very welcoming and relaxed. The space itself was great--comfortable, clean, and supplied with water, towels, and netflix access! I was woken up around 3am due to some crying from their (adorable) son downstairs, but I'm a very light sleeper and doubt it would be a problem for anyone else. Would stay again.
Joanna and Hassan were excellent hosts. Very considerate. The loft was indeed comfy and can be recommended.
Enjoyed a chat with Joanna and another guest at the end of my stay.
A lovely comfy loft space although access is not for faint hearted. The family are very welcoming.
I only met Joanna briefly as I arrived at Feliks' bedtime but Hassan was very welcoming and friendly. I loved the little extra touches like a bottle of water and little bar of chocolate in the room. It is a little twisty to climb up to the room, but once there it is very comfortable. The rest if the house has a relaxed, family feel to it. :)
We had a lovely stay with Hassan & Joanna. The attic windows looks up to the night sky and it is equally lovely in the morning with the sunshine through the windows. The property is near the town centre and within easy ready of Oxford and Bicester. Many thanks Hassan & Joanna for your hospitality.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT