About This Listing
In the very center of HK, you can experience the spirit and convenience that life in HK.
To airport : 30 min by airport express
15 min to Ocean Park by Bus
10 min to Lan Kwai Fong, Central by MTR
1 station to Time Square, Causeway Bay
Kindly remind that there is no lift in this apartment, It is on 7th Floor if you don't mind to carry the luggage to climb-up.
We are on Thomson Road & O'Brien Road, we're just 2 minute walk from the closest subway stop (Wanchai MTR exit A4) with the airport bus stop literally at our doorstep. Convenience stores, Bars, Supermarket, grocery stores, pharmacy, massage salons, fruit shops, shopping mall, post office , tram/flight ticket agencies, cafe, bakeries, bus stops & tram stop....Easy access to everything you may need in the neighborhood.
The wide variety of restaurants nearby: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Indian, Thai, western food and street food for late night hunger. Needless to say: you would also be well served by McDonalds, Pizza Huts, Subways, Deli-france, Marks & Spencers and other fast food chains.
We provide linens, hair dryers, shampoo, shower gel, tooth paste.
The rooms listed have TV, refrigerator, water heater, air-conditioners, washing machine & free WI-FI internet access.The room itself is big & comfortable. It has 2 bunk beds and a sofa bed.
The size of the beds
4" x 6" bunk bed x2 (=4 double beds)
4" x 6" sofa bed
5 beds totally
This apartment comfortably fits for 5-10 people.
ALL the Clean Bed Sheets are replaced before Check-in.
A guide book of Hong Kong will be waiting for you in the room when you check-in.
Our team is the local Hong Kong, can give you advice, recommedation and guide you in any way possible.We are user friendly, early / late check-in or check-out is available if it's possible. No extra charges.
Please let me know if you have anymore questions.
The place that listed have TV, refrigerator, water heater, air-conditioners, cooker, micro-wave, washing machine & dryer & free WIFI internet access.
Interaction with Guests
Please contact us through airbnb, whatsapp, SMS or local call if you have any queries.
Made internationally famous by the 1960 film The World of Suzie Wong, historic Wan Chai is not just Hong Kong’s party district; by day it’s a pleasant neighbourhood for wandering and shopping.
Dotted along Queen's Road East are a number of excellent rattan and Chinese furniture shops that will happily arrange to have your purchases sent home for you or, for competitively priced clothing, try Spring Garden Lane where stalls offload garments originally earmarked for export. Techies won’t complain about getting lost in the Wanchai Computer Centre on Hennessy Road; a building jam-packed with hardware, software, accessories and other gadgets. And both kids and ‘kidults’ might want to check out Tai Yuen Street; an entire strip of toys touting everything from the latest to the classics.
There is convenient public transit.
From the apartment, it takes 2 minutes to Wanchai MTR station by walk
The ways for the guests getting to our apartment from the airport
1. by airport express, about 30 minutes, about HKD100
2. by A11 bus, about 45-60 minutes, about HKD40
3. by taxi, about 30-40 minutes, HKD250-400
Taxi could stop in front of the lobby of the apartment. No car park.
Other Things to Note
When you call or SMS or whatsapp to us, please mention the place of (TS) that you stay.
Please do not mention you've booked a room online with the doormen or neighbors of the building. If asked please just say you're staying with your friend ERIC (me).
Please respect your surroundings, whether it is the materials that have been provided to make your stay as comfortable as possible or the people in the neighborhood. Most of all enjoy your stay!
1. Please do not put towels on the floor as floor carpets.
2. Please turn off the water heater after finish to prevent to be over-heated.
3. For safety and energy saving concerns, please turn off the lights, water heater, and air conditioning after you leave.
4. Please open the door with the handle gentlely.
5. Please drop the toitlet tissue or trash into the rubbish bin, NOT into the toilet.
6. NO smoking or pets allow.
7. Please check and leave the keys and re-mote controls on the table when you check-out.
Early check-in or late check-out can be arranged without charges. It will depend on the booking on that day availability and must alert me up-front. I will arrange a place for you to leave your luggage if requested. If you need to check-in late or check-out early, please inform me ahead of time.
很棒的住宿, 齊全的家具, 應有盡有的設備例如碗碟, 二合一的洗衣烘乾機, 微波爐, 瓦斯爐等等等......
Место расположения-это главное достоинство квартиры.до метро,буквально два шага,до автобусной остановки тоже(Е11автобус до Аэропорта за углом)к пик трем можно просто прогуляться пешком.до парома Стар Ферри минут 15 спокойным шагом,по переходу-самый дешевый и красивый путь на Ковлун.в квартире есть вся посуда,холодильник,фен,утюг ,стиральная машина,мультиварка все работает .все чистое.
Размер квартиры....понятно,что для Гонконга это нормально,но ....5 человек это максимум(мое мнение конечно).квартира на 7! Этаже,рассчитывайте свои силы.и морально готовьтесь к тому,что мусор лежит в больших пластиковых мешках на этажах в пролетах.
Это ,пожалуй,единственное,что напрягало,но это не вина хозяина,а скорее "неизбежность,связанная с особенностями ЖКХ "
Рекомендую квартиру за аккуратность,функциональность и расположение.
-The location is very convenient and close to all shopping areas with limitless choices for eating out.
- Cable TV if you stay home
- This apartment is very small and I don't think it's designed for 10 ppl even for HK standards. I have stayed in numerous places in Wan Chai and have a good sense of it. We were two ppl and still the place was very cramped up. The fish-eye lens has given a larger image to this apartment than it actually is.
- This place needs a major upgrade and repairs.
- Cleanliness is not a 4.5 star as indicated. Maybe the rating is from past since the current renters have also complained. The stairs are filled with trash from all residents every day.
- WiFi connection was extremely slow (less than 0.7mb download and less than 0.5mb upload) which is very uncommon in HK.
- Travel light if you get this place since there are no lift and would need to drag your stuff to 7th floor. However, you already know that since it's indicated on the listing.
- Kitchen needs new plates, pans, and etc.
- beds are very stiff and mattress very thin
This host has 335 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews