This apartment is in a luxury high rise building in the CENTER of DOWNTOWN. This location is the BEST LOCATION in the City of Chicago! There is an AMAZING view of all of downtown out your apartment window!
If the dates you need are unavailable we have a new luxury room available.
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/653236 (NEW ROOM)
Why Choose Our Place over others?
1. (communication) We're always available if there's an emergeny
2. (consistancy) We wont cancel your booking, We've been around nearly two years now.
3. (reviews) We have over 150 reviews now that can prove that we are safe and reliable.
4. (new stuff) Everything here is nice and NEW. We care about having a nice comfortable place.
5. (location) Great locations, walking distance to many museums and restaurants.
6. (respect) We respect you and want your stay to be great. It's important to communicate with us and we will always work with you to solve any issues or requests you may have.
7. (save $$) Hotels in downtown area start at $250.00 each night and they wont be nearly as nice as our home. We're here to save you money.
Your Location In The City:
*You will be walking distance from everything!
*Truly Amazing Views of the Downtown Chicago
*More Malls, Restraunts, Bars Than you can ever imagine walking distance!
*Walking Distance From Loop
*Millennium Park Across The Street
*Navy Pier Two Blocks Away
*Movie Theatre Two Blocks Away
*Bowling Alley Two Blocks Away
*Public Transportation (Metra & CTA) One Block Away
*Expressway 5 blocks Away
*Union Station Walking Distance
*Lake Shore Drive 2 Blocks
*Walking Distance From Beach
*Walking Distance From Chicago River
*Ice Skating Rink Few Blocks Away (Winter)
*Grocery Stores Walking Distance
*McCormick Place Very Close
*Museum of Art, Science and Industry, Planitarium all Close
*Buckingham Fountain Walking Distance
****PLEASE (email hidden) TO SEE YOUR EXACT DISTANCES FROM ALL ABOVE****
Your PRIVATE Bedroom Will Include:
*One Queen Bed
*46" LCD Television With Satellite TV
*Computer Desk With Leather Chair
*locking room door for privacy
*One Entire Wall Of Your Room Is ALL Windows.
*Millennium Park View Out Bedroom Window
The Shared Kitchen Will Include:
*Granite Counter Tops!
*Stainless Steel Refrigerator and Stove
*New Stylish Plates and Glasses
*toaster, blenders, microwave, coffee maker
*the place will be stocked Tea, Coffee (You're Free To Take Any Of This FREE)
The Shared Living Room Will Include:
*Super Soft Couches
The Shared Washroom Will Include:
*Bath & Shower
Included In Your Stay:
*parking garage (extra cost)
*laundry room (extra cost)
*rooftop sundeck (closed during the winter)
Parking Available Downtown, There are many pay lots
*Parking is about $35 each night
Other Things to Note
After you make a reservation with us please remember to read the house manual that contains the check in procedure.
Just keep the place clean. Don't make a mess and we will all be happy :)
1. You cannot run around the living room or the kitchen in your underwear (That will not be permitted under any circumstance).
2. If you have an emergency, please do contact us as I will require to alert anyone that can help you of the emergency. We am here to be helpful to you.
3. Please be clean and make sure you place dishes and cups into the dishwasher.
4. Please do not lay on sofa with shoes.
5. Please make sure that you notify us of anything that does not work or anything that you need changed (towels, linens) . We are your hosts, and we are here to help be the best that we can be for you.
6. Give us recommendations on anything you think we should change or do :) It helps me, trust me, it does. We have received many recommendations, and they have helped me vastly over the years.
7. Have a great time. We can help with that if you are in an unhappy or sour mood, just let us know :)
8. Do not drink anything that is considered liquor. We are not a liquor store, bring your own. If you feel the need to ask, we might be able to grant a drink or two as a courtesy. Excessive drinking or doing anything shaddy in the bar area will get you will be asked to leave.
9. No sleeping on the couch, you have a private room. If you sleep on the couch for more than 1-2 hours, you will be asked to leave or go to your room nicely.
10. No unauthorized guests at the apartment. Extra guests will be charged that unauthorized guest fee ($100 dollars for the entire stay from your security deposit if they are not disclosed earlier) unless you pre-authorize this with us (host) via written text or email.
11. You will get 1 towel per day per person, if you need more you will need to request it ahead of time via text, email, or phone call.
12. No SMOKING inside apartment.
13. We will not accept packages to our address. You may not use our address for any sort of deliveries.
14. Lost Keys (There will be $100.00 taken from security deposit)
Tira was very welcoming. The accomodation had a fantastic location to explore chicago with a beautiful view from the kitchen.
My room was spacious and the bed was really comfy.
Thanks for a great stay.
I had a really excellent stay at Tira's apartment - I was out working most days so didn't really see much of the other residents, but everything was perfectly clean and functional as you'd expect. The view from the kitchen is magnificent and it's easy to get to anywhere in the Loop from the location - would definitely recommend staying here if you are visiting Chicago.
Location was absolutely amazing, Tira was very accomadating and gave us plenty of privacy. Would stay here again!
The apartment is in a great location if you're a first timer to Chicago, like myself, as it's in the very heart of the city.
The room was comfortable, the space had all the amenities I needed. Although I never met Tira she was always on hand to text if I had any problems.
I had a great stay, everything was exactly as described. The location can't be beat, and the view from the living room is awesome. Tira and Will were very accommodating and flexible. Would stay again!
Tira was working so she had a friend who brought me to the apartment from the meeting point and showed me the place. I have actually never met Tira as she was hardly home, but there were no issues navigating my way in the apartment.
The apartment has great and precious views of Millennium Park and downtown but do note the view is in the common area, not the room! The room was clean and adequate with a relatively spacious study/work table. It was extremely cold in Chicago when I was there and I am glad there was a functional heater in the room. My stay there was brief and comfortable.
This host has 672 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We have lived in Chicago our entire life and LOVE it.
Our favorite food is sushi ;) We enjoy traveling I try to get out of chicago to visit a new places atleast 3 times a year.
We both know what good customer service is all about and I have excellent communication skills. We would look forward to having you as our guest. I will make sure you have a good nights rest and relaxing stay at our luxury apartments. We're both very easy going and laid back. If you have any special requests please feel free to ask.