About this listing
This apartment is in a luxury high rise building in the CENTER of DOWNTOWN. This location is the BEST LOCATION in the City of Chicago!
Check In Time: ANYTIME after 2:00PM
Check Out Time: ANYTIME before 12NOON
Your PRIVATE Bedroom Will Include:
*One Queen Bed
*42" LCD Television With Satellite TV
*Computer Desk With Leather Chair
*locking room door for privacy
*Iron Board and Iron
*AMAZING VIEW OF CHICAGO OUT YOUR BEDROOM WINDOW
The SHARED Kitchen Will Include:
*Granite Counter Tops!
*Stainless Steel Refrigerator and Stove
*New Stylish Plates and Glasses
*toaster, blenders, microwave, coffee maker. tea pot
The SHARED Living Room Will Include:
*Super Soft Couches
The SHARED Washroom Will Include:
*Bath & Shower
*Hair Blow Dryer
Included In Your Stay:
*laundry room (extra cost)
*Your Free to Cook in our home although we do not provide any free food, you are encouraged to purchase your own food if you'd like to cook. (Make sure to label your food so that your roommates don't eat it! We do have some note paper for you) LOL
Interaction with Guests
I am often at work so wont be around much, guests can text/call me any time and I will answer/respond within an hour to all calls. I have multiple properties so I'm often away and busy managing my properties when i'm off work so I stay at different locations time to time :)
*You will be walking distance from everything!
*Truly Amazing Views of the Downtown Chicago
*More Malls, Restaurants, Bars Than you can ever imagine walking distance!
*Walking Distance From Loop
*Millennium Park Across The Street
*Navy Pier Two Blocks Away
*Movie Theatre Two Blocks Away
*Bowling Alley Two Blocks Away
*Public Transportation (Metra & CTA) One Block Away
*Expressway 5 blocks Away
*Union Station Walking Distance
*Lake Shore Drive 2 Blocks
*Walking Distance From Beach
*Walking Distance From Chicago River
*Ice Skating Rink Few Blocks Away (Winter)
*Grocery Stores Walking Distance
*McCormick Place Very Close
*Museum of Art, Science and Industry, Planetarium all Close
*Buckingham Fountain Walking Distance
RED LINE TRAIN 10 MINUTE WALK
BLUE LINE TRAIN 10 MINUTE WALK
ORANGE LINE TRAIN 1O MINUTE WALK
TAXI SERVICES AVAILABLE IN DOWNTOWN
BUS STOP 1 MINUTE WALK
*Parking is starting at about $35 each night in Downtown Chicago You can use SpotHero to locate a parking spot. There are many Parking lot options nearby
Other Things to Note
We are easy going and looking for easy going happy travelers. If you are not easy going and friendly please do not stay with us :)
After you make a reservation with us please remember to read the house manual that contains the check in procedure.
Why Choose Our Place over others?
1. (communication) We're always available if there's an emergeny
2. (consistancy) We wont cancel your booking, We've been around nearly two years now.
3. (reviews) We have over 700 reviews now that can prove that we are safe and reliable.
4. (new stuff) Everything here is nice and NEW. We care about having a nice comfortable place.
5. (location) Great locations, walking distance to many museums and restaurants.
6. (respect) We respect you and want your stay to be great. It's important to communicate with us and we will always work with you to solve any issues or requests you may have.
7. (save $$) Hotels in downtown area start at $250.00 each night and they wont be nearly as nice as our home. We're here to save you money.
I realize that there are many rules, I have created them to make it safe for all guests. PLEASE READ ALL RULES so that you have a good stay :)
1.(ALL GUESTS MUST HAVE A GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID BEFORE MAKING A RESERVATION WITH US FOR SECURITY REASONS) If your reservation is for (2 occupants) I will require full names of all occupants that will occupy my home. I may also request identification to be displayed at the time of check-in if I feel your Airbnb photo does not match your appearance for the safety of all guests staying in my home. (please make sure you have a new photo uploaded to Airbnb to prevent any inconveniences at your check-in date.
2. (KEYS) You will get ONE key only (IF the key is lost There will be ($200.00) taken from security deposit) If your locked out of the apartment and I am required to take off work to meet you to let you in there will be a lockout fee of ($75.00).
3. NO UNAUTHORIZED GUESTS will be permitted INSIDE my home FOR ANY REASON. This is my home and I will not allow anyone to “VISIT YOU" while you are in Chicago. If you would like to meet up with friends then you can coordinate a meeting at a public place. ANY unauthorized guest in my home and you will be charged a UNAUTHORIZED GUEST fee of ($500) dollars per day they are in apartment for the entire stay from your security deposit if they are not disclosed earlier on AirBNB and I have permitted your guests prior to your payment for your reservation. (Yes, I have had guests attempt to sneak in friends at night and I feel that this is unsafe for me and any other guests that occupy other bedrooms so for that reason I have added this rule and the fine for violating the rules.)
4. (NO PACKAGES / NO MAIL / NO DELIVERIES) We will not accept packages or your mail to our address. You may not use our address for any sort of deliveries. If you have lost luggage in flight I can provide you my office address for the airlines to drop off your things the next day.
5. (WEAR APPROPRIATE ATTIRE IN COMMON AREAS) You cannot run around the living room or the kitchen in your underwear (That will not be permitted under any circumstance and YES I have had guests before think that they can do this. If you like to run around in your underwear I suggest you rent an ENTIRE APARTMENT where you have the privacy to do that).
6. (EMERGENCY SITUATIONS) If you have an emergency, please do contact us as I will require to alert anyone that can help you of the emergency. We are here to be helpful to you.
7. (NO ADDITIONAL CLEANING FEES UNLESS) Please be clean and make sure you wash your dishes and cups after use. If you create trash then you can throw it our yourself down the trash chute, If I find a mess (unwashed dishes, stains on the walls or floor) after your checkout there will be an additional cleaning fee taken from your security deposit . I do not charge any extra cleaning fees if all guests have left the apartment and their room in the same condition as it was when they arrived at the check-in.
8. (RESPECT MY HOME) Please do not lay on sofa with shoes, Take your shoes off before entering rooms with carpet. No sleeping on the couch, you have a private room. If you sleep on the couch for more than 1-2 hours, you will be asked to leave or go to your room nicely.
9. (LINEN) You will get 1 towel per day per person, if you need more you will need to request it ahead of time via text, email, or phone call.
10. NO SMOKING OR DRUG USAGE will be tolerated inside the apartment.
11. (WIFI INTERNET) The Internet WiFi connection will only be for web browsing and/or Netflix. Do not download copyrighted material.
12. ANY loud music or disruptive behavior and you will be asked to leave.
13. Please make sure that you notify us of anything that does not work or anything that you need changed (towels, linens) . We are your hosts, and we are here to help be the best that we can be for you.
14. Give us recommendations on anything you think we should change or do :) It helps me, trust me, it does. We have received many recommendations, and they have helped me vastly over the years.
15. Have a great time. We can help with that if you are in an unhappy or sour mood, just let us know :)