About this listing
This apartment is in a luxury high rise building in the CENTER of DOWNTOWN. This location is the BEST LOCATION in the City of Chicago!
Please READ ENTIRE listing along with HOUSE RULES before payment is made to ensure that you're happy with the property you have picked to stay in :) :) We LOVE happy guests !
Check In Time: ANYTIME after 2PM
Check Out Time: ANYTIME before 12NOON
Your PRIVATE Bedroom Will Include:
*One Queen Bed
*42" LCD Television With Satellite TV
*Computer Desk With Leather Chair
*locking room door for privacy
*Iron Board and Iron
*AMAZING VIEW OF CHICAGO OUT YOUR BEDROOM WINDOW
The SHARED Kitchen Will Include:
*Granite Counter Tops!
*Stainless Steel Refrigerator and Stove
*New Stylish Plates and Glasses
*toaster, blenders, microwave, coffee maker. tea pot
The SHARED Living Room Will Include:
*Super Soft Couches
The SHARED Washroom Will Include:
*Bath & Shower
*Hair Blow Dryer
Included In Your Stay:
*laundry room (extra cost)
*Your Free to Cook in our home although we do not provide any free food, you are encouraged to purchase your own food if you'd like to cook. (Make sure to label your food so that your roommates don't eat it! We do have some note paper for you) LOL
Interaction with Guests
I am often at work so wont be around much, guests can text/call me any time and I will answer/respond within an hour to all calls. I have multiple properties so I'm often away and busy managing my properties when i'm off work so I stay at different locations time to time :)
*You will be walking distance from everything!
*Truly Amazing Views of the Downtown Chicago
*More Malls, Restaurants, Bars Than you can ever imagine walking distance!
*Walking Distance From Loop
*Millennium Park Across The Street
*Navy Pier Two Blocks Away
*Movie Theatre Two Blocks Away
*Bowling Alley Two Blocks Away
*Public Transportation (Metra & CTA) One Block Away
*Expressway 5 blocks Away
*Union Station Walking Distance
*Lake Shore Drive 2 Blocks
*Walking Distance From Beach
*Walking Distance From Chicago River
*Ice Skating Rink Few Blocks Away (Winter)
*Grocery Stores Walking Distance
*McCormick Place Very Close
*Museum of Art, Science and Industry, Planetarium all Close
*Buckingham Fountain Walking Distance
RED LINE TRAIN 10 MINUTE WALK
BLUE LINE TRAIN 10 MINUTE WALK
ORANGE LINE TRAIN 1O MINUTE WALK
TAXI SERVICES AVAILABLE IN DOWNTOWN
BUS STOP 1 MINUTE WALK
*Parking is starting at about $35 each night in Downtown Chicago You can use SpotHero to locate a parking spot. There are many Parking lot options nearby
Other Things to Note
We are easy going and looking for easy going happy travelers. If you are not easy going and friendly please do not stay with us :)
After you make a reservation with us please remember to read the house manual that contains the check in procedure.
Why Choose Our Place over others?
1. (communication) We're always available if there's an emergeny
2. (consistancy) We wont cancel your booking, We've been around nearly two years now.
3. (reviews) We have over 700 reviews now that can prove that we are safe and reliable.
4. (new stuff) Everything here is nice and NEW. We care about having a nice comfortable place.
5. (location) Great locations, walking distance to many museums and restaurants.
6. (respect) We respect you and want your stay to be great. It's important to communicate with us and we will always work with you to solve any issues or requests you may have.
7. (save $$) Hotels in downtown area start at $250.00 each night and they wont be nearly as nice as our home. We're here to save you money.
1. You cannot run around the living room or the kitchen in your underwear (That will not be permitted under any circumstance).
2. If you have an emergency, please do contact us as I will require to alert anyone that can help you of the emergency. We am here to be helpful to you.
3. Please be clean and make sure you wash your dishes and cups after use. If you create trash then you can throw it our yourself down the trash chute :)
4. Please do not lay on sofa with shoes.
5. Please make sure that you notify us of anything that does not work or anything that you need changed (towels, linens) . We are your hosts, and we are here to help be the best that we can be for you.
6. Give us recommendations on anything you think we should change or do :) It helps me, trust me, it does. We have received many recommendations, and they have helped me vastly over the years.
7. Have a great time. We can help with that if you are in an unhappy or sour mood, just let us know :)
8. Do not drink anything that is considered liquor. We are not a liquor store, bring your own. If you feel the need to ask, we might be able to grant a drink or two as a courtesy. Excessive drinking or doing anything shaddy in the bar area will get you will be asked to leave.
9. No sleeping on the couch, you have a private room. If you sleep on the couch for more than 1-2 hours, you will be asked to leave or go to your room nicely.
10. No unauthorized guests at the apartment. Extra guests will be charged a unauthorized guest fee ($500) dollars per day they are in apartment for the entire stay from your security deposit if they are not disclosed earlier) unless you pre-authorize this with us (host) via written text or email.
11. You will get 1 towel per day per person, if you need more you will need to request it ahead of time via text, email, or phone call.
12. No SMOKING inside apartment.
13. We will not accept packages to our address. You may not use our address for any sort of deliveries.
14. Lost Keys / Broken Keys: You will get ONE key only (There will be $200.00 taken from security deposit for any damaged or lost Key)
15. No drug usage will be tolerated inside the apartment.
16. The Internet WiFi connection will only be for web browsing and/or Netflix. Do not download copyrighted material.