About this listing
Welcome to my charming studio, which is just steps away from Upper Street, Angel, and Essex Road.
Islington it is one of the capital's most fashionable places to live with trendy bars, shops, restaurants and nightlife surrounded by beautiful nineteenth century terraces.
Living in Islington
Islington has a rich and diverse mix of residents that gives its individual and hip vibe. City workers, wealthy young couples, first time buyers and creative live alongside students. Younger residents love the social side of Islington and that it is so easy to get into the City.
Top five Islington features
1. Upper Street. Islington's lively central hub for shopping, markets, local businesses as well as bars and restaurants
2. Great location close to the City hence its popularity with lawyers and bankers
3. Theaters. For culture-loving locals, Islington has four theaters
4. Architecture. Georgian terraces, Victorian cottages and modern canal-side flats sit side-by-side
5. Camden Passage is home to London's famous antiques market
The best of Islington
- Shopping in Islington High Street and Upper Street – supermarkets, chains and independent shops and a great street market every Wednesday
- Camden Passage antiques village - world famous for its huge range of shops, arcades and markets
- Chapel Market – variety of delis, clothes and bric-a-brac plus the Islington Farmers' Market on Sundays
- Shops and boutiques along St Paul's Road include lifestyle boutique Pixie Moon, delis and a good independent butcher, Canonbury Butcher.
Nearby you'll find a Tesco, as well as plenty of Bars, Restaurants, and Shops. Please avail yourself of the kitchen if you'd like to do any home cooking while you're here.
The flat is located near lots of tube stations. It's only 5-7 minutes away from Highbury and Islington station (gets you on the Victoria and Overground lines) or only 15 minutes from Angel station (the Northern line) and Holloway station (for the Piccadilly line). Also, only a few minutes away you'll find Caledonian and Barnsbury Station (another stop on the overground line).
The apartment is bright, welcoming, and is the perfect place for your holiday in London. If you have any questions, please just get in touch and I'll be happy to go through any details with you.
Treat the flat with respect like if it was your own house.
Smoking is not allowed.