About this listing
Welcome to my charming studio, which is just steps away from Upper Street, Angel, and Essex Road.
Islington it is one of the capital’s most fashionable places to live with trendy bars, shops, restaurants and nightlife surrounded by beautiful nineteenth century terraces.
Living in Islington
Islington has a rich and diverse mix of residents that gives its individual and hip vibe. City workers, wealthy young couples, first time buyers and creative live alongside students. Younger residents love the social side of Islington and that it is so easy to get into the City.
Top five Islington features
1. Upper Street. Islington’s lively central hub for shopping, markets, local businesses as well as bars and restaurants
2. Great location close to the City hence its popularity with lawyers and bankers
3. Theaters. For culture-loving locals, Islington has four theaters
4. Architecture. Georgian terraces, Victorian cottages and modern canal-side flats sit side-by-side
5. Camden Passage is home to London’s famous antiques market
The best of Islington
- Shopping in Islington High Street and Upper Street – supermarkets, chains and independent shops and a great street market every Wednesday
- Camden Passage antiques village - world famous for its huge range of shops, arcades and markets
- Chapel Market – variety of delis, clothes and bric-a-brac plus the Islington Farmers’ Market on Sundays
- Shops and boutiques along St Paul’s Road include lifestyle boutique Pixie Moon, delis and a good independent butcher, Canonbury Butcher.
Nearby you'll find a Tesco, as well as plenty of Bars, Restaurants, and Shops. Please avail yourself of the kitchen if you'd like to do any home cooking while you're here.
The flat is located near lots of tube stations. It's only 5-7 minutes away from Highbury and Islington station (gets you on the Victoria and Overground lines) or only 15 minutes from Angel station (the Northern line) and Holloway station (for the Piccadilly line). Also, only a few minutes away you'll find Caledonian and Barnsbury Station (another stop on the overground line).
The apartment is bright, welcoming, and is the perfect place for your holiday in London. If you have any questions, please just get in touch and I'll be happy to go through any details with you.
Treat the flat with respect like if it was your own house.
Smoking is not allowed.
Simona was very kind and the flat was very conveniently located! She was very helpful with my requests.
Simons was great. Quick response on a last minute request. Convenient location, walking distance to the wonderful shops and restaurants of Islington. Nice, quiet building.
Simona is a very nice host. The flat is pretty, tidy and clean and in a perfect location. Central, very well connected with the public transports and jet in a quiet environment. Highly recommended
Simona was very responsive to our frequent questions during our week in London. The place was clean and well located for our needs. It was small (by Texas standards), but quite comfortable.
on the up side-the apartment was clean, good location, Simona seemed to be responsive & a nice person.
on th down side- the apartment was very small and clattered, work (due to renovations in the building-which was a surprise upon arrival/ getting the keys), out doors-entrance was also hence unpleasant.
Great place and convenient location to get into Central London. Simona is a great host, would stay again.
This host has 13 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews