About this listing
Located in downtown Brooklyn directly across from the new LeFrak Center @Lakeside Prospect Park. 20 minutes from Manhattan. Walking distance to Brooklyn Library & Brooklyn Museum. 2 Subway stops from Barclay's Center & Brooklyn Academy of Music!
Spacious open air 1bdr directly across from beautiful, green Prospect Park. Mins away from Brooklyn Museum, Botanical Gardens & Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM). High speed internet & Apple TV and AC are provided. Full Kitchen, washer&dryer included. I am a great host and take pride in my home. I've made it a warm, welcoming and very comfortable space. Enjoy it as much as I do.
- Suitable for 1 - 2 Guests.
- Enjoy 850 sqft of open "French Style" 1 bdrm.
- Queen size Teak platform bed. (Real bed)
- Design Within Reach sofa.
- Large living space with Wifi interlinked Entertainment Center.
- 42" Flat Screen TV.
- High speed internet.
- Hardwood floors with cow skin rugs.
- Free High speed Wifi.
- Bathroom with a full size tub.
- Large windows in every room.
- Full working Eat-in kitchen includes microwave, all in-one washer/dryer, Kitchen Aid, Omega Juicer, Bodum French Press and Tea Pot. Professional blender.
- Fully stocked pantry with spices, condiments and additional speciality pots and pans.
- Iron and Ironing Board.
- Hair Dryer.
- Located in Prospect/Lefferts Gardens. Brooklyn Historical District.
- Directly across from beautiful Prospect Park. Enjoy over 500 acres of natural park and open green space. Run, rollerblade, and ride bicycles along the protected 3 1/2 mile roadway that surrounds the park.
In the summer partake in open air concerts, outdoor events, tennis courts, baseball/soccer fields or go for a boat ride around the lake. Visit Brooklyn's own Autobahn Center. You may even see a Hawk nesting or flying overhead.
- The Brooklyn Botanical Gardens, Prospect Park Zoo, and the brand new Brooklyn Museum are all a short walk away.
-The new Barclays Center is 2 stops away if you want to catch a music concert or basketball game. Maybe bump into Jay-Z!
- Check out Time Out Magazine for some of the top rated restaurants in NYC located here in Brooklyn. All accessible by bicycle, subway or short car service.
- Nearest subway is only 7 mins away. Prospect Park Station
(Q,B,and S shuttle trains).
- 2 stops to Barclays Atlantic Center (Q,B,D,N,R,2,3, & LIRR Railroad).
- Visit downtown Brooklyn, Carroll Gardens, Cobblehill, Brooklyn Heights Pormenade, and check out the views of Lower Manhattan and the East River.
-Union Sqaure is 25 mins by train.
- Times Square is 35 mins by train.
In short, there is so much to do and see in this beautiful, moving , exciting city of mine. I hope you get enough vacation time to see it all!
Enjoy it! I know I do!
Guests will have access to entire apt except one unoccupied bedroom which will remain locked as it stores my personal belongings. Access includes a large bedroom with walk-in closet for guest's convenience. Iron/ironing board, blow dryer, 4 towels and extra bed linen and pillows. Kitchen is available for all cooking needs. Including a microwave. An all-in-one washer/dryer is as available for guests.
Interaction with Guests
I travel a lot for my work, but when I am in town I meet them personally at check-in and try to help them with any additional needs they might have such as local sights, restaurants, getting around and any local events of interest.
It is across from a newly renovated LeFrak Center @ Prospect Park which is a great place to take a walk along the lake front, ice skate, roller skate, go for a run, cycling or just taking in the natural beauty of the park. Check it out!
Getting around is quite easy as my flat is a short 5 minute walk from the Subway or bus transit system. Take a bike rental from numerous Citi Bike rental stations located all over downtown Brooklyn. Closest to this location is Grand Army Plaza.
Other Things to Note
Various Music events in (usually free) in Prospect Park throughout the summer. You just have to cross the street from this location and you're in the Park. Also, Marathons, Farmer's (email hidden) Plaza main entrance) and various cultural events at the Brooklyn Museum. Including "1st Saturdays"! A free Dance Party for all ages on 1st saturday of every month on the 2nd floor surrounded by Art. Great way to Experience real Brooklyn!
Please respect me and my space as it is my primaray and only residence.
I live there.
If you break something, you are responsilbe to replace or pay for it.
If there is anything you are unclear or unsure about, please ask and I will galdly discuss it with you.
Instructions on the "How Everything Works!" are placed throughout the apartment.
Please read fully upon check-in.
-No pets (unless cleared by owner)
-No loud music (be respectful of my neighbors)
-No overnight guests
-No food left out overnight ( includes dirty dishes). I am very clean in my space and simply ask that you be too.
As this is my home, please no additional guests are permitted to stay over night. You are fully responsible for any additional visitors (and actions there of) that are not on the existing reservation.
Enjoy the space