About this listing
Well-situated flat very close to St. Peter's Square, VATICAN 3 minute walk to bus and train station. Playground very near, ideal for families. No car noise, nice view from balcony.
The flat is fully furnished and equipped, sunny, decorated with passion, composed by:
- wooden floor lounge, with a couch and 3 windows watching the green outside
- large living room with table and seats and a fully equipped kitchen
- #1 bedroom leading to balcony with a hight quality king size bed
- #2 bedroom with a bunk bed for kids (under 10 yo) and a single bed (total 3 beds)
- bathroom with shower bathtube and window
The apartment is 90s qmt, perfect for a couple with kids or without.
The flat is sunny and quiet and it is set on a dead end street - no car noise!! Second floor - elevator
Very central, well connected by public transport.
Walking distance from S. Pietro railway station
3 minuts by bus to Trastevere or Campo de Fiori
15 minutes to Termini Station
Nearby there are supermarkets, the local food markets, shops and restaurants.
There is gas stove and electric oven, fridge/freezer,washing machine, independent heating, high speed internet 24/7, sheets, blankets, towels and all the dishes you might need.
Please, use our apt as if it were your place. So be nice with neighbours, be gentle with things in the apartment, water plants if you can and dont make noise at night time. Thankyou!!
We are a family of 5. Andrea is a broadcasting manager, I am a web designer and social media manager, our kids are 11, 9 and 3 yo kids. This is our main apartment, we love our place and rent it just when we are on holiday.