In CAUSEWAY BAY—TIMES SQUARE —1600 SQ. FT —Open VIEW - CENTRALLY LOCATED—NEXT TO MTR, TAXI 24/7 hours and CONVENTION CENTER
Bentley Suite: Luxurious apartment suite, just 20 meters from Times Square and MTR Causeway Bay, accommodating up to 8 guests.
• Huge living area (over 600 sq ft) with two sitting areas, dining area nd sofa corner
• Huge kitchen
• State of the art entertainment center with flat TV, PS3, Blu-ray, national and international TV channels, HBO, Video on Demand
• FREE Internet and land line for free national outbound calls and inbound calls (no roaming)
• sleeps 6 to 8:
- Bedroom #1 with a king size bed, plenty of storage and a desk with chair
- Bedroom #2 with 2 single beds (convertible to a double) with plenty of storage and sideboard
- Bedroom #3 with a king size bed and plenty of storage
- Livingroom for 1-2 guests with 1 sofa bed and an airbed.
- 1 Baby Cot can be provided
• 2 bathrooms, one with shower, the other with tub with shower.
• Separate air conditions in all bedrooms and the living area.
• Fully equipped kitchen including Cappuccino milk foamer, micro wave, coffee maker, designer china, cutlery, fridge freezer, stove, pots and pans ...
• Safe building with 24/7 security in a convenient area, perfect for shopping or sight seeing
• MTR, bus stops, Taxi are more or less leaving in front of the door
Favorite Area of Causeway Bay.
MTR (Tube) is not even a 5 minutes walk
Included in the rate is:
Personal welcome and welcome package (Tea, coffee, water, snacks)
Broadband Wifi internet
Guide book with insider tips and information about the area
TV and PS3 with movies and games
Cotton-silk bed linen
Fine bamboo towels
2 hair dryers
Soap and shower gel
Weekly domestic cleaning with change of linen and towels
Stand by of your guest manager if you need any assistance
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$103 / night after 6 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|City:||Hong Kong Island|
My review is for RichMix Apartment. Very clean and beautifully decorated. Comfortable beds and lots of towel provided! and also great location. Thanks a lot!
This is a very large apartment by HK standards, and has high ceiling, which is really nice. It is well furnished and well equipped, from tiny knives to candles, it has practically everything that one needs.
The beds were very comfortable, in fact the bed that I had was way nicer than any I ever had at all the hotels I stayed in. It was especially nice that it was low, so that made it safe for my 2 yr old son to climb up & down. I had very good sleep there that I never had at hotels, not to mention it is a quiet neighbourhood.
If there is any fault, it will be that one of the shower heater somewhat fluctuated between hot and cold. I am sure Susann,being such a wonderful host, will work something out regarding that.
Other than that this is a splendid stay, I will stay here again in future. I love the fact that I am so close to great restaurants like Ho Hung Kee, Wang Fu, Tai Ping Koon, mtr and yet I am away from the noise.
I also was impressed by the detailed A-Z listing of things in a file for our reference so all the info we might need is all there.
Thank you Susann & team for making this such a pleasant stay.
Just one more thing, for visitors used to large elevators, don't be put off by the tiny, old fashioned elevator here. It worked perfectly for all the days there. Quite many apartments for rent don't even have elevators.
Sorry for a delay with my answer, anyways, It was my pleasure to stay at one of apartments you offer in hong Kong.
I found all conditions satisfying, location is quite convenient. I would definitely recommend the service you provide to my friends.
Wishing you prosperity in your business and hope to see you very soon!