About this listing
Comfortable apartment. 3 people. Ribeira do Porto. UNESCO heritage area:
- 1 bedroom (double bed, bedside table, bed linen including duvet and bed sheets).
- A bathroom (a washbasin, a shower cabin, a toilet, a heated towel rack, bath towels).
- A room (double sofa bed, bed linen including duvet and bed bed sheets, table 4 people, chairs, TV with 100 international channels, wireless wifi internet, bookcase).
- A fully equipped kitchen (electric stove with oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, washing machine and dryer, dishwasher, cutlery, dining and cooking utensils, iron).
Apartment located in a building typical of the Ribeira do Porto. Bright and quiet place. On the right bank of the Douro River, near the Port Wine Cellars. Surrounded by great restaurants and bars. Many cultural events. Nightlife.
Excellently served by public transport (Subway, bus, electric trolley, railway, airport), very close:
- Bus, taxi and electric trolley (5 minutes on foot);
- Subway, railway (10 minutes on foot).
- Airport: directly connected by subway (40 minutes).
Located in historic Porto, UNESCO heritage site: Ribeira do Porto. On the right bank of the Douro River, where you can make beautiful boat trips.
Close to Guimarães, a city European Capital of Culture 2012 (one hour by train). Near Braga, capital city of European youth in 2012 (one hour by train).
per quello che è il prezzo non ci si può aspettare moltissimo. il bagno era piccolo e scomodo (se chiudevi le porte della doccia,che erano pure rotte, era impossibile entrare). la pulizia non era delle migliori.......
posizione comunque buona a due passi dal fiume e dal centro
We spent a nice week at Victor's flat. It was quiet and there was everything we needed to feel at ease (washing machine, TV...). It was also very well located, close to the river and the city Center!
I recommend this flat for a journey in Porto!
(I also recommend you to bring earplugs because the seagulls may be very noisy during the night ^^)
We didn't meet Victor in person but he was so helpful with very detailed information on how to get to the apartment and all other check in/out details. The apartment is very comfortable with all the amenities you could need and it has the best possible location in Porto from where you can start your sightseeing by foot or any other way of transport. Definitely, I would recommend it.
Un apartamento sin lujos pero en un lugar increíble.
Le hace falta alguna pequeña remodelación, pero si viajas con amigos y no te importa mucho el estado del apartamento, es un sitio genial.
The house was clean and nice, exactly as you can see in the pictures. The position is amazing, very close to Rio Douro and the Ribeira. I recommend this apartment, nice and not expensive. Just on thing, if you have problems to walking it's not so good because the apartment is at third floor without elevator. But for us not was a problem
Esta casa esta situada num local maravilhoso. A Ribeira do Porto. Há restaurantes e lojas á volta o que torna a experiência boa. A vista da casa também é optima.