About this listing
Hi, guys, this is a private house with a private room with two queen size beds private exit through the yard the fabulous area very save lots Latino affordable restaurant with great feel of a small town 10 min from NYC of this my favorite part
THIS AREA HAS NOT BEEN AFFECTED BY THE STORM. WE ARE HAPPY TO ACCOMMODATE YOU.
Hi guys Gaby here: to get a feel how close we are, look at the video (URL HIDDEN)
Please don't be put off by this listing being outside of Manhattan. We are closer to Midtown Manhattan, Times Square, Theater District, Madison Square Garden, Grand Central Empire State Building, Saint Patrick's Cathedral, and Rockefeller Center than staying in other parts of Manhattan (Wall St., Upper East or West Side, above 70s... We are closer than all parts of Brooklyn and definitely way closer than staying in Queens/Bronx).
About your accommodations:
Private luxurious room, one room with a queen-size bed and the other rooms 2 full-size beds, nightstands, open spacious beautiful hardwood floors and exquisite mahogany color to help you relax after a day of sightseeing and shopping or whatever you please; we will welcome you with open arms.
Take a bath or soak in marble soaking tub with a shower head that makes you feel like you're bathing in the rain. Take a walk down a beautiful lit hallway to the great kitchen right out of a James Bond movie, a great experience. A beautiful large living room with crown moldings all around you, room with views of the New York skyline as background, sit down to a glass of wine, hear your favorite music watch TV in 42" HDTV mounted on the wall for your viewing pleasure. This is what Robert & Gaby your hosts will provide for you; they will greet you as part of their family. If you need them or request them, they will be right there for your assistance. your privacy and accommodation will be our responsibility and our pleasure.
About the neighborhood:
The neighborhood is quiet and very nice, 100 steps from a family grocery to buy what you need. Walking distance to banks, pharmacy, and 15 minutes from midtown Manhattan (Time Square/Port Authority Bus Terminals). You'll reach Midtown faster from this location than from locations even located in Manhattan.
you need while away from home maps discount tickets to your favorite plays to get you going a large stainless steal refrigerator, microwave, toaster, two coffee makers
ABOUT YOUR ROOM and the house:
* No physical keys, so you can come and go as you please
* Real queen bed, very comfy and cozy.
* Spacious house
* Original wood floors
* Big backyard where you can smoke
* Free WIFI cable
* Includes all linens, blankets, towels and pillows
* Shared kitchen and living room (one private one full bath) not shared with other guests
* House is on street level so there are some stairs to walk up
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
* Located in Union City, NJ, a very short direct bus ride to Times Square area
* Five blocks from gorgeous Manhattan views (along Hudson River)
* Best 'cafe con leche' in town on corner. You'll wonder why you spend so much at Starbucks!
* Buses to Manhattan/Times Square run every minute during day, and every 4 minutes at night. Buses run all night.
* Great grocery and wine/liquor stores in the neighborhood including one right on the corner which is open until 11pm
* Very safe neighborhood, lots of great restaurants and bakeries but also very quiet at night.
* Private buses (we call it 'chicken bus') run 24/7 and go directly to Manhattan's Midtown / Port Authority, one block away from Times Square for $2.50 a seat. It's what all the locals use.
* City bus runs every 12 minutes to Hoboken, home of the Cake Boss and every 20 minutes (during commute hours) into Manhattan.
* Easy city bus access to Jersey Garden Outlet Mall, much closer and as good as Woodbury Commons.
Great energy and very peaceful! Feel free to message me with any questions!
this is fabulous area very save very Latino with a great feel of a small town 10 min from the capital of the world great affordable restaurants
no smoking, no loud music or TV after-hours. of parking permit, deposit $50 dollar fee cost . $25 will be reimburse to you.
We are some really nice Latinos, Gaby is a teacher in Weeehaken and is one of the nicest hosts you'll ever meet. We're both well traveled. Feel free to reach out to us anytime!