A lovely 3-room apartment is located in central Tallinn:
- 3 minutes walk from the ferry
- 3 minutes walk to Norde Centrum shopping mall
- 7 minutes to Viru Cente shopping mall
- 8 minutes walk to the beautiful old town, where you have a wide choice of different restaurants, cafes, pubs and clubs
- 15 minutes from beautiful park and art museum of Kadriorg
- 17 minutes walk to see the Sea.
As the apartment is not located on the main street, it is more quiet at night.
A private room with a double bed and access to the living-room and bathroom.
In the apartment You will have all the amenities:
+ hair dryer
+ free usage of an open kitchen and living room
+ double bed in guest's room.
Interaction with Guests
We love to talk but also respect silence. We can recommend you places and interact if mutually enjoyed. We respect all kind of attitudes.
Usually leaving the flat in the morning and coming back in the evening, weekends included.
1. Please DO let us know about Your arrival time, because we are not always home!
2. No smoking in the house or building.
3. Please be so kind to leave Your shoes in the corridor when You come in.
4. Make sure You will not use the towels in the bathroom, because we are providing You with Your own:)
7. All the trash needs to be sorted. Please ask about that and I will gladly help You!
excellent location! to the old town and 10 minut.Jeoffrey god man:-) A & A
Geoffrey isn't only welcoming, kind and organized, but his apartment is extremely well located. I could do everything I needed in Tallinn on a walking basis. I definitely recommend him and his place.
Geoffrey is a very hospitable host and an interesting person. The room is nice, we had a good sleep) Apartment location is very convenient, you can walk wherever you want and it takes no more than 10 minutes.
The property owner is very welcoming, friendly and pleasant gentleman. Lovely and comfortable apartment in an ideal location overlooking the bay.
Geoffrey was a great host. He responded to my reservation request very quickly and communication was great all the way through. Unfortunately I did not get to spend a great deal of time with Geoffrey (as I was feeling a little under the wether and wanted a quiet night) but in the brief amount of time I spent with him he seemed like a genuine and friendly guy.
As for the accommodation, the flat is located a very short walk from terminal D of the port. The flat itself is very nice and the photos of the flat in the listing are accurate. There are also great views to be had from the living room windows.
Thanks a lot for hosting me Geoffrey!
We did not meet Kersten but Geoffrey, who stayed in the other room, was very easy going and offered us home made bread. He also helped us to locate our ferry terminal for departure to Helsinki.
Our stay was very short and the room was appropriate for our needs and was as described.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THEN THAT YOU WOULD REALLY LOVE TO
STAY WITH US, BEFORE SENDING YOUR RESERVATION REQUEST:)
PS. as we are getting lots of inquiries, I highly appreciate You not sending messages and asking about the dates available. You can see it in the calendar and send us the inquiry directly to operate at maximum speed, so that someone else would not steal Your booking before You!
ALSO BE CAREFUL TO BOOK CORRECT DATES AND BE AWARE THAT IT IS A PRIVATE ROOM!