About this listing
This newly refurbished dream studio is on the Greenwich Village's famous, historic and convenient Gay Street. It is a versatile space with a comfy pull down wall bed, French windows, a beautiful new kitchen and a spacious private bathroom.
This truly is a charming gem of a studio available in the heart of the Greenwich Village on the adorable and very convenient Gay Street. The apartment features a balcony, wireless internet, kitchen, your own bathroom and fireplace all in the charm of an almost 200 year old building. It's also only half a block from the ABCDEFM1 trains that can take you just about anywhere you need to go in the safest and best neighborhood in New York City. The entire building is covered with beautiful Wisteria Vines.
1. Please no smoking on the premises whatsoever. If I detect any smoking (and I am very sensitive to the smell) whatsoever it is a $200 fee. This is serious, even a tiny amount of it and you pay $200, so please don't so we can both have a great time!
2. Please respect my property as well and it is a quiet building so no parties on the premises.
3. The security deposit will be fully refunded when the apartment and keys are returned in exactly the same condition it was given.
4. I also like to exchange copies of ID's when I check you in and give you the keys. All three keys I give are Masterlock keys, which if you don't know they are very high security, extremely difficult to replace and cost $50 each, so please don't lose them :)
5. The mild cleaning fee of $30 is there to cover dirt and whatnot that accumulates during the course of a normal stay as well as laundering of linens and towels should you choose to use them. If there is garbage, visible stains, damage or an abnormal amount of cleaning to be done I will take that out of the security deposit.
Russell was a great host! The place is cozy but nice and the location can't be beat. Definitely recommended!
Those 3 days I spent at Russell's home were very, very nice.
The studio is so charming ! And very comfortable.
And yes, it is truly "in the heart of it all" !
Russell is very friendly.
Small but very cute studio in a great location. The street is very quiet and our host, Russell, was great and very accommodating and even provided us with a copy of Time Out and a city guide. Plenty of clean towels, toilet paper, etc. were also available.
The area is surrounded by restaurants, public transit -both several subway lines and the NJ PATH train- are nearby, easy access to Union Square, High Line Park, etc.
We truly recommend staying at Russell's studio if you're planning to visit NYC.
Russell's apartment is located in the best part of the city: fun neighborhood, great restaurants, beautiful people, stylish wine bars & clubs: the TOP spot where to stay in New York City.
Plus, the apartment itself is so cozy and charming: the ideal to spend some time in the Big Apple feeling like a Native New Yorker!
Everything was tidy and clean; fresh linens and lots of towels were available during my stay.
Russell is friendly, reliable and professional...definitely I would suggest any visitor to book his place!
Wonderful location! The perfect place to stay in the city by yourself or with a guest. Russell truly makes you feel like you are at home.
About the Host, Russell
Bari Koral Family Rock Band, yU, Moe Green, Lauren O'Brien Music, Katie Norris - Fan Page, JRB Speakeasy, Loose, Russell Patrick Brown, Joey Arias, Dublin Bach Singers, Tombstone, Niamh Parsons, Martin Hayes & Dennis Cahill, US NOT THEM NEW YORK'S SPECTACULAR PINK FLOYD TRIBUTE, Keo Nozari, The Queens of Drag: NYC, Independence, Ohio, New York, New York, McFadden Art Glass, Ms Mix NYC, Indu Aromatherapy Lotion, Media Design Imaging, Boycott BP Until They Clean Up the Gulf Oil Spill, OPPONENTS of Arizona's new immigration enforcement law, Feis America Magazine, Celtic and Irish Cultural Society, Gulliver's Travelog, Carol Burnett to Host SNL (PLEASE?)!, That Parachute from Elementary School Gym Class, DALLAS DuBOIS, Béal Festival, Projekt X, ScottRyanComic, fabulis, Independence Blue Devils, Support Gay Marriage in OHIO, DJ Aaron Elvis, Marty Thomas Fan Page, Penny Arcade, CURTIS LOVELL II, BritneyHouston, R.R.R.E.D., Plinko, The Power, Corks RedFM 104-106, Lady Starlight, Kristin Wiig, Michael Moore, Chuck Schumer, Events, G2 Renewable Energy Advisers, LLC, CRUNCH, Mixology NYC, Jac Bowie Worldwide, Brian Doherty Photography