About this listing
Totally updated 1 Bd 1 Bth on the Atlantic Ocean! Quiet beach. Centrally located in Surfside near shops and restaurants. A real paradise!
BRIGHT SUNRISES & PEACEFUL SUNSETS
SMOOTH SAND - PRIVATE ACCESS TO THE BEACH -WALKING DISTANCE TO PLACES OF WORSHIP
Gated entrance, Second floor, ocean view from terrace
Granite countertops in kitchen and bathroom
New SS appliances, microwave, refrigerator w/ ice maker
coffee maker, toaster & blender
dishes for (4) persons, pots and pans
Linen, towels, iron, hair dryer
Central air conditioning,
washer & dryer in unit.
(1) Bedroom (1) Bath apartment
Queen size bed, walk-in closet, ceiling fan
Living room with Queen size sofabed,
Cable TV & DVD player, radio AM, FM & CD player
800 SF with porcelain tile floors.
(1) Car free parking included.
Second floor, no elevator
NO pets and NO smoking
Within walking distance to Bal Harbour Shops
(400 yds.) and Haulover Beach.
Easy commute by bus direct to South Beach, Ocean Drive tourist attraction night life,
Lincoln Road, Art Deco District, Convention Center & Jackie Gleason Theater.
Just 20 minutes to Downtown Miami, American Airlines Arena,
Opera House & Art District and Port of Miami.
Sunny Isles is just over the bridge. Aventura Mall is 15 minutes driving distance.
Just 20 min. to Miami Int'l Airport & Ft Lauderdale Airport.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE $75 CLEANING FEE AND $250 SECURITY DEPOSIT
THIS DEPOSIT IS REFUNDED WITHIN 48 HOURS AFTER INSPECTION OF PREMISES.
Direct ocean access. Free Wi-Fi, cable TV.
Interaction with Guests
I'm always available either by cellular or on line.
Surfside has a wonderful Community Center, shops, restaurants, banks, boutiques, public transportation, quiet beach and places of worship.
Public transportation is available. Only 10 minutes to South Beach, 20 minutes to Ft. Lauderdale and Miami airports. There is free trolley service in Miami and Miami Beach areas.
Other Things to Note
No extra guests allowed. Manners are very important.
GUESTS ARE ASKED TO ABIDE BY THE RULES OF THE CONDOMINIUM
(RULES WILL BE EMAILED)AND TO BE COURTEOUS WITH OTHER BUILDING RESIDENTS.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. -No glass containers on the rear patio.
2. -Patio chairs are not to be transported off the patio.
3. -Unless dressed, use a towel on the patio chairs
4. -No articles other than the chairs and door mats shall ever be displayed on the balconies.
5. -Animals are not permitted.
6. -PARKING-Owners are entitled to one parking space per unit. If the unit is empty, the owner ma(URL HIDDEN)not transfer or delegate his space to any other party. There are no visitor spaces available. The Hillcrest Association assumes no liability for vehicles in the parking area. The Association may without cost or responsibility, arrange to have the unauthorized vehicles tower at the owner's expense.
7. -Occupancy is limited to four persons in a one bedroom apartment and to six persons in a two bedroom apartment. Tenants may not sublet.
8.-Under no circumstance can a person order any work, service or action to be performed on or to the Association's common areas without the express written permission of the Hillcrest by the Sea Board of Directors.
9. -Miami-Dade Fire Department code dictates that all emergency exits (rear stairwells) be free of all personal items or clutter. No flammable items allowed in storage areas.
Approved by the Board of Directors
HILLCREST BY THE SEA ASSOCIATION INC.