About this listing
Explore the vibrant Washington Heights neighborhood where you can find plenty of good eats, stroll through Jackie Robinson Park and cross the newly re-opened High Bridge.
You'll have full access of the living space, kitchen and bathroom.
Interaction with guests
We are not home often but we are fully accessible via cell/text/email - feel free to reach out with any questions about New York, the neighborhood, things to do, etc.
Within walking distance, you'll find:
A variety of restaurants to suit any taste:
- Tung Tong (Thai)
- Jade Garden (Chinese)
- Marcha Cocina (Spanish)
- Aqua Marina (Italian)
- Coogans (Irish/Pub)
- Malecon Restaurant (Dominican)
- Starbucks Coffee
- McDonalds (open 24 hours)
- Famous Famiglia
Groceries and convenience:
- Gristedes (grocery store)
- Victor's Laundromat
- Rite Aid (open 24 hours)
- Bank of America (open 24 hours)
5 minute walk to the A/C/1 trains - 15 minutes train ride to midtown Manhattan
Other things to note
Please note that AirBnb does not include New York State and City Tax. New York Tax is 8.875% and City tax is 5.875%. This amount will be owed upon arrival of stay.
- No additional guests/visitors unless listed in your reservation and confirmed ahead of time
- Turn off fan/AC/space heater when not in use
- Throw out all leftover food from the fridge on your final day
- Keep common space tidy and usable/e.g., wash your dirty dishes
- Do not wear shoes inside the apartment - keep dirty shoes in the hallway upon entering the apartment
As always, please respect our privacy and space and leave it the same way you found it!
We are a low-key, easy-going couple in our twenties. In our time off, we love travel, good food and dancing. We've lived in the city for a few years and are happy to point you in the right direction during your stay.
We look forward to being your hosts while you're in New York City!