Cozy apartment walking distance from Midtown and Downtown. The apartment has 1100 sqft indoor, and 700 sqft outdoor patio with an outdoor sofa and grill. Swimming pool! The best spa-home in Houston!
One bedroom with a queen bed and a guest bedroom with a sofa-bed! Air matress for the 4th person. Come and enjoy Houston's best!
Outdoor patio with downtown views!
Guests are allowed to the swimming pool area, dog park and patio.
Interaction with guests
I can help you with any information you need from Houston :)
1. As soon as you arrive, please check the apartment. If you believe something is broken or not working, please notify me (EMAIL HIDDEN) - (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)nce if you don’t do it, it may be charged to your security deposit after you leave.
2. This apartment is a non-smoking environment. If you smoke, please do it outside. Please use an ashtray; don’t leave the cigarette butts in the plant pots.
3. Do not walk with your wet feet on the hardwood floors since this will damage the floor.
4. Do not be loud at the patio after 10:00pm. Quiet events - dinner, get together, etc, are allowed. Playing loud music in the patio at 11:00 pm is not allowed. Please be respectful to neighbors. They easily complain to the police.
5. If you see rain coming, please bring the patio cushions inside. If they are already wet, please leave them outside!
6. If you stay for longer than a week, please water the plants. There is a watering can in the patio, or you can use the buckets that are in the laundry room for the outside plants. The hanging plants from the living room also need to be watered, once every two weeks should be enough.
7. Common food/laundry items: You are welcome to use all common food/laundry items (salt, pepper, spices, sugar, vinegar, oil, cleaning supplies, etc.). If finish, or you use too much of any of them, please buy a new one.
8. Service pets are allowed.