About this listing
Close to all the attractions, this Hollywood fully equipped apartment with balcony & view, offers
complimentary wifi, parking, laundry, 22-inch sat hdtv, local calls, towels/linens/bathroom amenities, laundry facilities, BBQ, coffee/tea on arrival
Located 1 block from Hollywood & Vine, Capitol Records, the W Hotel, the Pantages and the Walk of Fame.......You couldn't be any closer to the heart of Hollywood!
This fully furnished and equipped 1-bedroom apartment unit on the second level, sleeps 2-4 persons and offers:
complimentary wifi, parking, laundry, 32-inch sat hdtv, local calls, towels/linens/bathroom amenities, coffee/tea on arrival
* fully equipped kitchen with microwave, coffee maker, toaster oven, fridge, stove, and cooking utensils
* dining area
* living room with double sofa bed
* bathroom with shower + hairdryer
* master bedroom with queen bed
* a balcony off of the dining area provides outdoor seating with a palm studded view of Hollywood
* complimentary laundry facilities
* complimentary parking
* backyard bbq and gazebo
* zen bamboo garden with fountain
Why stay at the Hollywood Hills Suites?
* All the comforts of home yet at a fraction of hotel prices
* Great Hollywood location
* Keyless property, for flexible check-in/out
* Flexible short term rentals
* Lower weekly rates than hotels
* Complete privacy
Amenities and services include:
* Cozy and spacious furnished apartments
* Fully equipped kitchens with microwave
* Complimentary wireless internet connection
* Complimentary satellite television
* Complimentary laundry facilities
* Complimentary local calls
* Complimentary parking
* Outdoor gazebo and barbecue facilities
* Additional maid service available upon request
BBQ in bamboo lined backyard,
laundry room in basement
LA Fitness club at a low daily or monthly rate
Interaction with Guests
A manager is available to address any questions you may have
You can just walk a couple blocks and choose from a row of guided tour buses to get a general flavor of the Hollywood iconic hotspots and other Los Angeles neighborhoods, including Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Westwood and Venice Beach.
Unlimited cafes, trendy restaurants, bars and night clubs are also just around the corner and along Sunset Boulevard, including Katsuya, Dillon's, Electric Margherita, and Hotel Cafe..
The metro station is located just one block away giving you quick access to Universal Studios, historic downtown Pasadena and California beaches.
For nature lovers a quick walk up to Beachwood Boulevard, off of Franklin, brings you right underneath the Hollywood Sign for a perfect photo op, and to hiking and horseback at Griffith Park, known to be the largest urban Park in the U.S.
Grab a picnic and walk/ride to the Hollywood Bowl a few blocks away, to listen to a variety of jazz, symphonies and world music in the enchanting outdoor amphi-theatre.
This location has been rated a 90 walkability score due to its central location and easy access to public transportation. The metro station and bus stops are on Hollywood and Vine-just one block away. The Car Rental agency is located 2 blocks away if you choose to rent a car for a few days.
Other Things to Note
You will be sent a confirmation from the property management with all the necessary details.
CHECK-IN: Anytime after 2PM
CHECK-OUT: Anytime before 11AM
KEYS: There are no keys exchanged. We provide you with a confirmation which contains a DOOR CODE that you punch in on the key pad on your apartment door, and gives you access to your unit.
A full guest guide is provided in each unit, to give you easy contact info to all the important services and attractions.
SMOKING: is allowed in the outside seating areas only
PETS: may be allowed on a case by case basis. There is a $150 pet fee applicable
PARKING: Parking is available directly in front of the building. Please pull up as far as you can, to avoid getting ticket if car is on the sidewalk. Please use the Parking Permit provided in the unit and place in dashboard to identify you as a guest and avoid it to be towed