About this listing
The B&B Domus Appia 154 is located in Rome, on via Appia nuova 154, ideally situated by the train station “Re di Roma" on the “A" red line.
This well appointed B&B is housed on the 4 floor ,with elevator, of a Period Property. Rooms are spacious and newly refurbished, with en-suite bathrooms, hairdryer, air-conditioning, frigobar, safety box, LCD TV and wi-fi access. As an extra service we serve a Italian breakfast every morning included in the room rate; children are welcome.
This brand new B&B is located in Rome one of the main routes into the hearth of the city, ideally situated by the train station “Re di Roma" on the “A" red line, and only few hundred mt from S. Giovanni Cathedral, on the fourth floor with elevator of a liberty style building, we have 4 homely, comfortable, tastefully furnished rooms.
All with parquet floor, the rooms are spacious and newly refurbished, with en-suite bathrooms, hairdrier, airconditioning, frigobar, safety box, own flat screen TV and wi-fi access.
As extra service we serve a continental breakfast every morning included in the room rate; children are welcome.
All children under 7 years stay free of charge.
Its accomodation close to excellent transport links will enable you to easily explore all the sites Rome has to offer:
Colosseum is 20 minute walk and 5 tube stop away; Circus Maximus and Palatine Hill are 6 tube stop away; S. Giovanni in Laterano Cathedral is a 5 minute walk; Vatican city and S. Peter's Church are 15 minute tube away; Central Railway Station Termini is only 8 minutes far by tube; and just 2 km farther along the B&B Domus Appia 154, you'll come upon the the Appian Way, ancient Rome's "Queen of Roads", the widest and largest road of its time, with its its large flat paving stones polished by millennia of use and weathering where you will spot ruins and other vestiges of Roman history, the exclusive shopping streets, of Spanish Steps, the vibrant Trastevere and Piazza Venezia plus historic center are all an easy 10 minute tube ride from your Bed & Breakfast base.
At our B&B all you need is within a short walking distance: Via Appia Nuova is plenty with local shops, restaurants, cafes and amenities, all a short stroll away, and for all those flea-market fancy lovers, the “Via Sannio Street" Market, well worth a visit.
Regolamento interno del B&B Domus Appia 154
• E' VIETATO FUMARE IN TUTTA LA STRUTTURA
• Le stanze si devono lasciare ( ceck - out ) entro le ore 10,00 . Per partenze dopo le ore 10,00 ma non oltre le ore 15,00 ( da concordare) ,occorre pagare una quota pari al 50%
del costo giornaliero.
• Le stanze si possono occupare ( check- in ) dalle ore 12:00
• La colazione sarà servita dalle ore 8,00 alle ore 10,00 in cucina
• Il Pagamento del soggiorno dovrà essere effettuato in contanti al vostro arrivo .
• Non è possibile ricevere visite senza l'autorizzazione del B&B
• Il B&B non risponde di oggetti di valore che saranno lasciati incustoditi da parte dei proprietari .
• La pulizia della camera è giornaliera , mentre il cambio degli asciugamani e della biancheria avverrà ogni tre giorni .
• Eventuali danni dovranno essere dichiarati e risarciti immediatamente al gestore della casa.
Rammentiamo che il regolamento di condominio di questo stabile e le norme di Polizia Municipale richiedono il SILENZIO nella fascia oraria tra le ore 14:00 e le ore 16:00 e dalle 22:00 alle 8:00
(URL HIDDEN)Domus Appia B&B house rules and policies
• Check Out Time: as late as 10 a.m. Late checkouts ,between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. must be authorized and are subject to a 50% of daily rate.
• Check In Time: Rooms are ready after 12 p.m..
• Breakfast: Hot breakfast will be served in the kitchen from 8:00 a.m. until 10:00a.m.
• Payments: Any outstanding balance is due in cash upon arrival
• Visitors visitors and overnight visitors are not allowed without the permission of the owner
• We accept no responsibility for any loss, or property damage caused by personal negligence or by any other circumstances beyond our control
• Rooms are cleaned daily. Linen and towels are changed every 3 days.
• Guest are expected to be honest concerning damages and breakages
• Smoking is not permitted inside the B&B.
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!