Folks are begging me to let them share my small penthouse 2 minutes from the beach and centrally located in Barceloneta. It has two lovely, sunny terraces. Sleeping includes a double sizebrand new bed and a quiet living room. You can cook in the kitchen and use the fridge. The bathroom is small but has a new shower. The flat has air conditioning This cute apartment attracts artistic people like myself - I'm a photographer ((website hidden)). I should add that on the third floor of the same building a 30 sq.m.flat rents for 100 euros a night without terrace and wifi. the local youth hostel charges 26 euros per person in a dorm of 7 or 9 people. The building has been recently (email hidden)ease note the additional features under house rules i should add that i can accomodate 2 extra friends or children at an extra fee futon type sleeping in another room
Anni is a very kind and a nice person. Her mini apartment 2 min. away from the beach is a lovely place to stay.
Hope to come back asap and stay again at her place.
it was amazing time in Barcelona! we lived 9 days in this nice apartment,we were very glad that it's 5 minuts to beach and about 20 minuts to centre. beautiful port is not far to.
Ani is wonderful and very freindship!
L'appartement est idéalement placé dans Barcelone, à deux pas de la plage de Barceloneta. La chambre est petite pour 2 personnes. Conseils : ne pas arriver avec de grosses valises faute de place et escalier étroit et raide (5 étages). Anni est vraiment une personne attentionnée, agréable et pleine de bons conseils pour visiter la ville.
Anni is very warm and generous in her hospitality. The place is ideally located to public transports, a step away from the beach, and a great way to experience how the Catalonians really live in Barcelona...
Great value for money. Perfect for one person seeking a creative, relaxing alternative to mundane hotels...
It is a small place though, not for those requiring lots of space. But we'll worth the stay and convenience!
This is in an ideal location of Barcelona for beach lovers. Anni is a lovely and very kind lady however the apartment didn't quite meet our needs. It is very cramped with little privacy for my husband and I. It was very difficult to use the shower and toilet being so tall, and the room we slept in was very cramped, we felt as though we were living on top of each other. During our stay I observed three large cockroaches with one of them being under the mattress we slept on which left me feeling quite uneasy and a sewer odour throughout the apartment and apartment building. I know Anni means well and is very welcoming but we just did not feel comfortable staying there. It just didn't quite meet our expectations, I think it would be more suitable for 1 person stay.
this guest staid in my home in barceloneta all the flats in this area are small but very well located i understand australian people are used to wider space as for the mentionedcockroaches we set the matress toghether and there wqs nothing if there were those insects i would have a big colony of those by now and there is not a single one no ants nothing so i am quite perplex
I had a great time in Anni´s appartment, even though the sun was not always shining I could see the sea and I even have seen fireworks from the terrace.
Great place to stay, Anni is wonderful and the location is perfect. Cool bars around, well communicated infrastructure and beach...
Avoid this listing. Save yourself the grief and go find another.
Here is why:
1. The term "private room" isn't entirely accurate. The door is a plastic slider, not an actual door. Additionally, the room is so small that I couldn't even keep my luggage in the room. I had to keep it in the living room, which is directly connected to the owners room. I felt like I was sleeping right next to the owner.
2. I identically left the light on in my room one night. The owner woke me up early in the morning and asked that I pay her extra money because of the light being left on. I did leave her extra money, but couldn't believe the request!
3. As soon I shut the door to leave the apartment for good, I realized that I left my sunglasses ($250 Raybans) in the bedroom. I immediately called the owner several times to get back into the room. She did not answer all day. So I email her to get the sunglasses back. After several exchanges, she finally told me that she will only ship them back to me if I get a FedEx courier to go directly to her door. I live in Ireland and have had a very difficult time arranging for this to happen. I have offered to pay her a suitable amount of euro in addition to the shipping charge for her to take the sunglasses to the post office at her convenience within the next several weeks. She has refused and advised that I contact Airbnb for further assistance.
4. The apartment is on the top floor of a building with a very small and tight staircase with at least 100 stairs. There is no mention of this in the description.
5. The lock on the door is very hard to work. I had so much trouble that I had to wake the owner up to let me in the apartment. She mentioned several times that I am not the first to have this problem. I felt very awkward and like an inconvenience to her.
On the plus side, the location is close to the seaside.
I had an absolutely amazing time in Barcelona. Made even more pleasant by my host Anni. So many helpful tips , cup of tea/ coffee in the morning and not too mention the amazing terrace you can utilise. Will stay their again of I'm in Barcelona. 2 min from the beach so very good for the price. Thanks Anni.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT