About this listing
Quiet location with gorgeous view of downtown! Spacious 1030sqft townhouse with an open floor plan in central but quiet neighbourhood. Comes with bikes. Lots of things to do nearby and downtown can be reached by ferry, bike, bus, skytrain or walking.
The townhouse is on the seawall next to Granville Island with a view of downtown and the mountains. The most gorgeous location you can find for your stay in Vancouver. It is very quiet, since there is no street with car traffic close to the house. The house is spacious (1030 sqft), newly renovated with an European edge to it. There is one double bed in the bedroom and a queen size bed in the loft off the living room. You can chose which one you want upon arrival. There is room for extra beds if desired.
The whole townhouse (including kitchen, living room, dining table), front yard, back yard, common area backyard, and bikes.
Interaction with Guests
Since we will share the living, dining, cooking area, there is ample chance to interact, but there is also enough space and tables to do stuff separately.
It is in quiet spot but also at the center of everything.
The the West:
- Granville Island
To the North:
- Stanley Park
To the East:
- Olympic Village
- BC Stadium (World cup)
- Science World
- Local breweries
To the South:
- VanDusen gardens
- Richmond's Night Markets
There are cute little ferries on False Creek. Biking is the best mode of transportation around False Creek as far as Stanley Park or the University of British Columbia. There are several bus stops and it is 15 minutes walking to the Olympic Village skytrain stop.
Other Things to Note
- I would appreciate if you could use the "Contact Host" feature and send me a message, instead of directly using "Request to Book". I would love to get some info on what brings you to Vancouver, your background, and your friend if there are two of you coming .
- Please have a complete profile including description of yourself.
- I added captions to most photos, they reveal interesting information about my place and what to expect.
- If you travel with kids, I may be able to accommodate more than 2 people.
- No smoking indoors
- Shoes off indoors if they are dirty or wet
- Pets are ok, but not in the bed
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!
About the Host, Maia
I have lived in many different places and for now I have settled in Vancouver, BC, Canada. I am originally from Switzerland and still go back once a year to visit family and friends.
I am an architect and software engineer, but since the two don't combine easily, architecture has become a hobby of mine and I earn my living by writing code.
In 2015 I travelled across Canada. I stayed in 17 airbnbs and loved the experience of meeting other people so much, that I decided to also open up my house for airbnb travellers. It is such a great way to travel.