I have a very well designed studio in the centre of Paris. It is small but very comfortable. Safe, quiet and friendly place! It is located in the old and trendy area called “Le Marais”. It is a fantastic place to live or discover the city. You will certainly enjoy it!
- Food shops, two very good bakeries on the street, bars and cafes, fantastic French restaurants and also American shops.
- Metro stations: Saint-Paul, Bastille, Hotel de Ville and Sully Morland (lines 1, 7, 11) and close to Chatelet (line 4 and RER). It is easy from Charles De Gaulle airport: take the RER B and change to Chatelet, take line 1 and stop at Saint-Paul.
- Interests: the old Paris, Place des Vosges, famous town houses, jazz festival, Paris beach (at the end of the street is the river Seine, 100metres), many museums such as Picasso or Centre Pompidou (modern art museum), Iles de la cité et Saint-Louis (islands in the centre of Paris) Notre Dame, Saint Michel (10 minutes walking) and picnic places.
- From Saint-Paul it is easy to go to the Eiffel tower, the Champs Elysées, the Opera, Château de Vincennes, La Villette (cultural shows, out-door cinema, scientific activities and a huge public park), canal Saint-Martin.
- It is possible to go everywhere in Paris in a few minutes, take the advantage of staying in the centre!
- Quiet building with just three neighbors
- Ideal for one person or a couple. There is a bed on the top (2 persons) and a sofa-bed.
- 2 windows, one to look out onto Paris roofs and Saint-Paul’s church.
- 1 bathroom with a shower, lavabo and toilets + closet + towels’ warmer
- 1 open kitchen
- A big cupboard and shelves for your clothes, books, etc.
- Television, DVD, stereo, and Wifi access
- There is no washing machine but if you need I can do it for you (additional fees)
- Renovated, modern and clean
- It might be too small for tall people
Prices are mentioned on the calendar. A deposit is also required.
Weekly/monthly prices is you stay more than a week/month.
All guests enjoyed it very much; it is an ideal place to stay!
If you are interested, please let me a message!
I’m looking forward to seeing you,
Very cute apartment! very good location! If you came to Paris again, I would like to stay at the same apartment!
Great studio with all comfort, perfect location few steps away from notre dame, latin quartier, bastille and 15 min walking by louvre. Claire mom's was very nice and leave us some food for breakfast, plenty of maps and guides in place. We'll definitively come back in this studio next time in Paris.
The pictures are pretty accurate, however it may even be smaller than it appears if that is possible.. I am 6ft and my husband is 6ft2"; we probably should've heeded Claire's warning about 'not being for tall people' - we couldn't stand up straight in the bathroom or kitchen, and the bed was too short for us.
Otherwise, it was clean enough and reasonably well equipped for something so small, except there was a dirty coffee filter with mould still in the coffee machine. There was also weak to no wireless signal.
The location is excellent, zero complaints there - a day or two before we arrived there was an attempted break-in in the studio, as well as another flat in the building - hacksaw marks in the door and the lock was loose. Claire explained everything and was very apologetic, apparently it had never happened before.
The location was the real winner here.
the flat is situaded in the perfect location for the tourism. We stayed there 3 days and we did all the itineraries by walking and we just took the metrò to come back at the appartment in the evening. We love Paris!!
Small flat, but we knew that :-), there was the necessary for a short stay.
We found an orange juice and some biscuits for the breakfast. Very appreciated!
We met just Claire's mother, but we talked also with Claire by phone. They were very kind with us.
The bed is in a loft, and the kitchen and the bathroom are under this loft. There is also an small living room with a sofa.
for sleeping is a little claustrophobic, the ceiling is just at 15 centimeters of your nose... so it is a little difficult to move in it! If you are not young maybe it is a little difficult to come up in it.
But for 3 nights it is ok.
Suggested for young persons and tourism.
Perfect location, just around the corner from the 1 metro line, walking distance to Notre Dame, Centre Pompidou and many shopping areas. Apartment is small but perfect to relax at night after a full day walking in Paris. Everything was clean and the towels and bed sheets smelled clean! Claire left coffee and cookies for us and answered immediately my questions. I would definitely come back to her apartment!
Staying in Claire's place was really great experience for me and my boyfriend. Unfortunately we did not meet Claire, but her mother Laura was amazing host. She gave us all information about city, markets and things to see in Paris. For sure we will stay in the same place next time when we visit this city. Flat is in the centre, 5 min walking from hotel Ville and 15 min from musem Luvre, location is amazing. It is small, but clean and comfortable and you have inside everything that you need.
We were delighted with Claire's apartment. It was perfect for our needs, had everything one could want during a short holiday, and the location was excellent. Claire was very helpful from when we first contacted her up until the day we left, and she and her mother were always readily available if we needed to contact them. Definitely recommend the apartment to anyone staying in Paris, we'll certainly be booking it the next time we visit!
Very central studio. It's small but there is all that you can need.
very clean and confortable.
Unfortunately we did not meet Claire, but her directions to her apartment were very clear and we found it easily. The description on the air bnb site was accurate and we really enjoyed being in the Marais district with so many great cafes and historical spots. The area was quiet at night and our sleep was undisturbed despite being in central Paris. The apartment is tiny but was equipped with all we needed. When we booked, Claire was concerned that climbing the step ladder to the main bed might be too difficult for us - a fit couple in their sixties - but we managed OK . Note that the main bed is high up loft style with limited head room. We could have used the alternative sofa bed anyway but did not need to.
A great stay in a tiny cosy apartment in a building steeped in history. Think La Boheme and live like a local!
A great experience at Claire's flat, a great Central location that is close to pretty much every area in Paris if you're not too lazy to walk, 2 very near metro stations, flat is small and cozy, not very suitable for tall people (I'm 6'2 and it left some to be Desired on this regard, but overall a very pleasant stay.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.