The apartment with a balcony is located in the district of Prenzlauer Berg and offers many bars, cafes and restaurants are nearby. Very good public transport links. It takes about 12 minutes from ALEXANDERPLATZ and all the famous sights around there like the TV Tower, Unter den Linden, Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag and Warschauer Str., One of the most important places to enjoy nightlife in Berlin is only ten minutes away by public transport. One of the nicest areas in Berlin is the PRENZLAUER BERG, which only just 1km away from the apartment is located. When I get her the best EXCLUSIVE GUIDES (insider TIPS) from me, if it BOOKED with me :-)
Furthermore, the Underground station Schönhauser Avenue (on the U2 line) and the S-Bahn station Schönhauser Avenue (Circle Line) 2 minutes walk. There are several supermarkets within walking distance and several small shops, many of which are open 24/7 or open early. The apartment is equipped with High Speed Internet Access (Wi-Fi / WLAN), free Telefon, washing machine, dryer, refrigerator, kettle, etc..
The appartment is 120qm, with 4 rooms, 1 bath, 1 kitchen. You have enough space for 10 people. Family's or common friend's / groups are welcome.
Please ask me for details. You can also book individual rooms. Watch out to my another announcements!
I'm looking forward to have you as my guest.
Check-In 14:00 (2 p.m.)
Check-Out: 11:00 (11 a.m.)
- NICHT RAUCHEN
- Küche sauberhalten
- Haare aus dem Bad entfernen
- Bett be-/abziehen
- Schuhe ausziehen
- keine PARTY's
- NO SMOKING
- keep kitchen clean
- hair removal from the bath
- refer bed / Pull off bed
- off your shoes
- no PARTY's
1) Since we have thin walls, it's very important that guests keep the noise level to a minimum and close the house door very quietly. Our neighbours don't want to hear everyone who's coming and going. Please also keep that in mind when you arrive- especially when it's late at night.
2) Please make sure that when you leave, the place is in the same condition that you found it in: refer bed / pull off bed, apartment vacuumed, bathroom cleaned, kitchen cleaned (surfaces wiped etc.). , the vacuum cleaner in the hallway next to the bathroom. If I have to clean the place after you leave, I have to charge a cleaning fee of 25 Euros from your security deposit.
2a) The cleaning throughout your stay is up to you. If you stay for longer than a week, please make sure the place is being cleaned once a week. This can happen by guests leaving or if everyone is staying for a longer period, please arrange with others to take turns.
3) I provide things like toilet paper and stuff to wash the dishes with, so you are okay when you arrive. Please refill when you run out.
4) When someone inside the apartment messes up the place, it usually makes things better when people are addressed directly rather than being told someone complained about them.
5) When using the fridge, please write your name on the items, so when you leave I can throw them out and they won't grow hair. ;-)
6) When showering make sure you close the curtain right up to the wall so no water comes out and stays on the floor. I'm just saying that due to one guest who didn't pay attention to that now clean up his mess and I received a bad review, because of constant water on the bathroom floor.
7) Please don't wear shoes inside the apartment, so the place doesn't get dirty so fast. If you like, you can bring slippers.
The apartment is amazing, really big and really closed to the center of Berlin by metro or tram. Closed to the supermarket, it's ideal place if you are big group. We were nine and we enjoy our stay.
This is a great place to stay! We stayed with 10 people for new years eve. It was a big appartment and very clean. The location is good, close to the supermarket and u-bahn. It was easy to pick up and bring back the keys. If you are looking for a place to stay with a large group this is a good choice!
The flat was looking exactly like the pics. Not far from the metro station, pretty cosy, large, and well organized. We had a great time!
Really great apartment, we enjoyed our stay very much!
If you are looking for a personal experience or to connect with your host, this won't be for you as you collect the key from a nearby cafe and don't meet John or Mira at all. But it was a nice and easy and John was great at providing info and answering emails promptly.
More of the beds are twins than doubles, so factor that in when booking but overall a great experience.
I enjoyed the location. The apartment was clean. Only one bathroom though for ten beds. Overall great apartment and great hosts.
The flat was gorgeous and very well located. There was more than enough space and everything was very clean. The perfect flat for a group to come and explore Berlin. John and Mira were great hosts.
Really easy to check in and collect the keys, lovely spacious flat in a great location, we really enjoyed our stay, thank you!
This host has 115 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews