About this listing
- 4 bed rooms (double & single beds for max. 10 people)
- prefered for groups, familys, companys
- bathroom & kitchen
- 24/7 free WIFI
- Check In: 2 pm (after 2 pm always possible)
- Check Out: 11 am
- near S-Railway & Underground Station
The apartment with a balcony is located in the district of Prenzlauer Berg and offers many bars, cafes and restaurants are nearby. Very good public transport links. It takes about 12 minutes from ALEXANDERPLATZ and all the famous sights around there like the TV Tower, Unter den Linden, Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag and Warschauer Str., One of the most important places to enjoy nightlife in Berlin is only ten minutes away by public transport. One of the nicest areas in Berlin is the PRENZLAUER BERG, which only just 1km away from the apartment is located. When I get her the best EXCLUSIVE GUIDES (insider TIPS) from me, if it BOOKED with me :-)
Furthermore, the Underground station Schönhauser Avenue (on the U2 line) and the S-Bahn station Schönhauser Avenue (Circle Line) 2 minutes walk. There are several supermarkets within walking distance and several small shops, many of which are open 24/7 or open early. The apartment is equipped with High Speed Internet Access (Wi-Fi / WLAN), free Telefon, washing machine, dryer, refrigerator, kettle, etc..
The appartment is 120qm, with 4 rooms, 1 bath, 1 kitchen. You have enough space for 10 people. Family's or common friend's / groups are welcome.
Please ask me for details. You can also book individual rooms. Watch out to my another announcements!
I'm looking forward to have you as my guest.
Check-In 14:00 (2 p.m.)
Check-Out: 11:00 (11 a.m.)
If you book this listing, the whole flat is yours. You don't have to share this apartment with another group. You can enjoy your own privacy here in Berlin.
Interaction with Guests
After booking we always stay in contact (E-Mail, text message, phone calls) for your questions. Also we will send you a confirmation mail with a link which includes a PDF. There you will find following information:
- check in and check out time
- keys information
- house rules
- apartment address
- contact details
- S-Railway and Underground Train information/Ticket information
Please also check your SPAM, when we send you the information mail.
S-Bahn/S-Railway Station Schönhauser Allee (S41, S42 ,S8 ,S9)
U-Bahn/Underground Station Schönhauser Allee (U2)
Straßenbahn/Street Car M1, M13, 50
Other Things to Note
How to arrive to my flat?
a) S-Train: S9 until S Schönhauser Allee (Direction: Pankow), 5 min walk from the station
b) Taxi: around 45 Euro
a) Bus & S-Train: TXL Bus until S Beusselstr. (Direction Alexanderplatz via Hauptbahnhof) then S-Train S 41 until S Schönhauser Allee (Direction: Ring 41), 5 min walk from the station
b) Taxi: around 25 Euro
Berlin Central Station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof)
a) S-Train: S 5/7/75 until S Alexanderplatz (Direction: Ahrensfelde, Hoppegarten, Strausberg or Ostbahnhof) then Underground U2 until S Schönhauser Allee (Direction: Pankow), 5 min walk from the station
b) Taxi: 15 Euro
- NICHT RAUCHEN
- Küche und Bad sauber halten
- Haare aus dem Bad entfernen
- Bettwäsche beim Check-Out abziehen
- Schuhe ausziehen
- keine PARTYS
- NO SMOKING
- keep kitchen and bathroom clean
- hair removal from the bath
- Pull off bed sheets on check-out day
- take off your shoes
- NO PARTYS
1) Since we have thin walls, it's very important that guests keep the noise level to a minimum and close the house door very quietly. Our neighbours don't want to hear everyone who's coming and going. Please also keep that in mind when you arrive- especially when it's late at night.
2) Please make sure that when you leave, the place is in the same condition that you found it in: pull off bed sheets, bathroom cleaning (take your hair out of the shower, kitchen cleaning (surfaces wiped etc.). Also you will find a vacuum cleaner in the hallway next to the bathroom. On checkout-day, please bring your garbage and bottles in the inner courtyard. There you will find all garbage cans to throw your garbage and bottles away.
2a) The cleaning throughout your stay is up to you. If you stay for longer than a week, please make sure the place is being cleaned once a week. This can happen by guests leaving or if everyone is staying for a longer period, please arrange with others to take turns.
3) I provide things like toilet paper and stuff to wash the dishes , so you have everything when you arrive.
4) When someone inside the apartment messes up the place, it usually makes things better when people are addressed directly rather than being told someone complained about them.
5) When using the fridge, please write your name on the items, so when you leave I can throw them out and they won't grow hair. ;-)
6) When showering make sure you close the curtain right up to the wall so no water comes out and stays on the floor. I'm just saying that due to one guest who didn't pay attention to that now clean up his mess and I received a bad review, because of constant water on the bathroom floor.
7) Please don't wear shoes inside the apartment, so the place doesn't get dirty so fast. If you like, you can bring slippers.