About this listing
This beautiful apartment was completely renovated in the end of 2010.
New design and functionality with the highest standards were mixed with the old charming high sealings (3 meters) and the old wooden flooring.
It is in the 1st floor (with elevator/lift) and the historical building remains its Pombalino construction for more than two hundred years (1780).
The apartment has a big living room with dining area, an fully equipped kitchen, one suite (double bed) with a private bathroom, an additional bathroom and 1 further bedroom (2 single bed). From the living room have a view over the typical streets of Lisbon. All rooms have double glass windows and central heating. The apartment is very good for groups or families. The localization is very central in the old town of Lisbon in the district 'Baixa', you can walk to any place of the centre of Lisbon or you can choose to take one of the many public transportations of that area and be a nature friend. From there you can reach the beache by bus or train within 15-30 minutes. The apartment has Internet WIFI and cable TV. Towels, bed cloths and local Maps will be offered. There is a balcony on the back part of the apartment where can be smoked.
Other things to note
For late check-ins/or early check-ins between 10.00pm and 8.00 am we charge a service fee of 30,00 €.
- No smoking in the apartment only on the balcony.
- Please close the water, heating, air-conditioning and windows when you leave the apartment.
- Take always a key with you when you go out of the apartment
- Please leave the rubbish in the waste bins before checking out
- Please leave the apartment in an reazonable state how you found it on your starting day
- Please keep in mind that you are not living alone in the building (keep the noise down) and respect your neighbors
- If there are acidents or breaks in the apartment please inform immediately the owner
- If there is a problem or open question which has to be sort out please call asap the owner
I am German and I have been living in Lisbon for 15 years and I really love this city. My promise is to offer our clients the best service and apartments with a lot of charisma for a perfect stay in Lisbon! I will do everything to keep that promise.
My motto is: All business is based on relationships - create them!