About this listing
In the heart of Trastevere, the Sun Room is part of an antique apartment just renovated, new bathroom, new kitchen. Beautiful ornate ceilings, beautiful courtyard, a beautiful location in one of the most quiet and elegant streets of Trastevere. Twenty minutes walking distance from St. Peter Church (The Vatican), 10 minutes distance by bus (115). A few steps from the best nightlife in the city and from all the main places of historical and cultural interest. Colosseum, Circus Maximus, the Baths of Caracalla, Roman Forum, Campo dei Fiori, Piazza Navona, Pantheon, Castel Sant'Angelo, ... just some of the areas of interest within easy walking distance and more easily reachable with public transpotration.
And then, Prati, Monti, Testaccio, Garbatella are just some examples of beautiful neighborhoods where is funny to look around if you want to have a less "historic" but just as true view of Rome.
To reach the apartment from Termini Station is very simple:
take the bus H direction "Dei Capasso," get off on Viale Trastevere at the stop "Ministero Pubblica Istruzione", take Via Emilio Morosini to the right of the Ministry and continue on via Goffredo Mameli.
You have just arrived!
To get from the Airport of Fiumicino (Leonardo da Vinci) is very simple:
take the train line FR1 to "Orte" and get off at "Stazione Trastevere", from there take tram 8 direction "Argentina" and get off of at Viale Trastevere at the stop "Ministero Pubblica Istruzione", take Via Emilio Morosini to the right of the Ministry and continue on via Goffredo Mameli.
You have just arrived!
The flat has 2 bedrooms; bathroom, kitchen and living room will be shared with at most other two hosts. Every room has its own key so that it is possible to lock personal belongings in.
Interaction with Guests
I do not live in the flat, but my parents or I will be ready to help your needs.
When you arrive in the flat, you'll find within your room a guide instructions for the correct use of the flat and helpful information of Trastevere area (markets, public transportation, restaurants, and emergency numbers)
Other Things to Note
Tourist tax (3,50 € per night per person, until a maximum of 10 nights) is not included and it has to be payed cash at the arrival!
It is possibile to check-in from (phone number hidden) and not later!
Rules of the house
THE RESPECT POLICY
1) Love and respect the house as your own
2) Respect the quiet and needs of the others housemates
3) Respect the bathroom as a common resource and use it with parsimony. Please consider to limit its usage to a maximum of 15 min especially in the morning and when the other housemates are in the house
4) Respect the floor, please after the shower leave it dry and clean, the water permanence can seriously waste it!
5) Respect the work of the housekeeper, she is coming twice a week and she will clean up the rooms. Please leave the room in a suitable condition to enable her work
THE SMOKING POLICY
6) Please don’t smoke in the rooms
7) If you intend to smoke please ask to the other housemates first! If they are ok with it then you are allowed to get some puff through the dining room windows!
8) Do not throw your cigarette through the window! Use the ashtray
THE WASTE POLICY
9) Please respect the waste policy of the neighborhood, you will find different waste bins in the kitchen for each class of waste
10) If you will use the fridge to cool something you are pleased to remove it before you leave and throw away the waste
11) Please use the trash bin in your room just for paper
CHECKING-IN CHECKING-OUT POLICY
12) Check-in will be possible from 14.00; check-out has to be done until 10.00
14) Once you are in your room you will find clean sheets and towels on your bed
15) Before leaving the room please put away the used sheets and towels in the laundry bin inside the closet
16) When leaving the apartment be sure you don’t bring the keys with you (It will cost you 80€)!
17) Enjoy the house and the best roman adventure you could ever imagine!
18) Come back soon!