Spacious with comfortable beds cosy wood burning stoves, this really is luxury camping. Bell tents are for people who want something different from their holiday. For families, friends, lovers of the outdoors, romantics, those in search of adventure
Situated right in the heart of the Lake District National Park on the shores of England’s largest natural lake, on the quiet western shore of Lake Windermere you couldn’t ask for a more idyllic location. Surrounded by some of the most spectacular scenery the Lake District has to offer, come and experience ‘living in the round’ for yourselves and enjoy a unique holiday in a unique environment.
Bell tents are for people who want something different from their holiday. For families, friends, lovers of the outdoors, romantics, those in search of adventure and anyone who wants a little bit of luxury but still wants to feel close to nature.
Whoever you are the Bell Tent experience has something to offer you. One you will never forget.
- Wood burning stove with hot plate for those additional cooking needs.
- Solar fairy lights to add that little extra bit of magic on your holiday.
- Solar lighting; lights the Bell Tent up like a large lantern.
- Comfortable futon style beds enough to sleep four people, consisting of two single beds and one double bed which conveniently and easily turn into seating during the day. A blow up mattress can be supplied for an additional person if required.
- A fully equipped and functional kitchen including all the things you are likely to need for four people to cook and dine with.
- Gas hobs and grill, no charge for gas.
- For fun with all the family or friends why not try out our bon-fire kitchen. Situated just outside each bell tent it’s somewhere between the wild west and Windermere.
Unfortunately we do not accept dogs.
In addition our Bell Tents are furnished with a traditional country feel, consisting of bunting, bright rugs and throws and furniture to make you feel completely relaxed and away from it all.
We have tried to provide everything you might need to make your stay as relaxing and comfortable as possible. However there are a few things that you will need to bring from home.
• We do not provide towels.
• The Bell Tents do not have any refrigeration system we advise you bring a cool box with cool bricks. The campsite shop will re-freeze your bricks for you for a small charge.
In addition we advise you bring suitable cloths and footwear for all conditions, the Lake District can be somewhat un-predictable.
We do not provide bedding and guests are asked to bring their own including any sheets and towels.
It was such an amazing weekend, the yurt is clean and neat, the surroundings were beautiful and peaceful. Richard was very helpful even when I was really silly and confused late at night while arriving, he gave me all the support over the phone to find the yurt. The best part is falling asleep at night with the sound of the wind and raindrops. I will definitely come back again.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View Other Reviews