30 NIGHTS STAY OR MORE ONLY.
Stylish and big apartment close to metro and Atwater Market
--- The apartment ---
Beautifull, spacious and newly renovated 1 bdr apartment with private PARKING and backyard. Enjoy eating outside on your PATIO and use the BARBECUE (included).
Located in Verdun, 650 meters (8 min walk) to Lasalle metro station: green line, easy and fast access to down-town by bus or metro.
600 square feet, ideal for a couple with it's one bedroom, but can accomodate up to 6 guests:
- the bedroom offers a Queen Size bed (2 guests)
- the couch in the living room is a brand new "doubble sofabed" (2 guests)
- 2 extra mattresses can be put on the floor if needed
New and modern furniture and kitchen, original wooden floors, lots of natural light and a niece open space for the kitchen-living room.
INCLUDED: New washer/dryer, dishwasher, stainless steal appliances, towels and linens for 6 guests, all the necessary to cook, clean, Wi-Fi High speed internet (30GB per month), HD flat screen TV with cable and DVD, electricity (up to $50 per month).
--- Transport ---
- METRO: 8 minutes walk (650m) to the Lasalle Metro station and only 8 metro stops to St-Laurent station (nightlife, restaurants, bars, clubs) and 7 metro stops to Place des Arts (Jazz festival, etc.) The Lasalle metro station is on the green line, so you don’t need to transfer to go down-town!
- BIXI: you will LOVE BIXI, the famous Montreal self-access bike rental system. It’s the ideal way to explore the city. There is a BIXI station right IN FRONT of the building!
- BUS: there is a bus stop (n°107) directly in front of the building, going towards down-town
- PARKING is INCLUDED and PRIVATE, get your car inside the "gate" of the backyard.
--- The area---
Close to the Wellington street with its shops, cafés and restaurants. Near the Lachine canal, the trendy Atwater Market and the St-Lawrence river where you can jogg or bike.
Note that we offer 13 apartments (not all of them are listed here). you can also see my other listings if you click on my name "Joanna" here on Airbnb.
Also note that for any given stay of 31 days or less, our nightly prices will include the Québec Lodging Tax of 3.5%, the Provincial Tax (QST 9.975%) and the Federal Tax (GST 5%). These taxes apply to the total stay but not to the refundable damage deposit.
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$19 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||30 nights|
|Monthly Price:||$1301 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
The place was exactly as it looked on the pictures.
Comfortable, clean, we also appreciated the air conditioning unit (Montreal summers can be hot!).
The neighborhood (Verdun) is beautiful, quiet and safe.
I can only tell that I recommend this place and these hosts!
It was a wonderful cute appartment in Verdun. I really enjoyed my stay and the host was nice to extend our checkout time.
I highly recommend it to everyone!!
Lovely clean flat just blocks from the subway and convenient to grocery & Atwater Market. We parked behind the apartment and didn't drive all week. If you've ever imagined living in an IKEA demo this is the place for you. Joanna is a gracious host and goes out of her way to make sure everything is right with your stay. I'll definitely contact her next time I'm in Montreal.
Joanna's place was sweet and nice, just what we needed! Its a great location, within 10min drive to all the tourist locations that we wanted to go to. If I go back to Montreal, I would definitely stay there again! THanks Joanna! :)