About this listing
Historical building with high ceilings and beautiful doors. The spacious, bright apartment, fully equipped with everything necessary for living - WiFi, cozy kitchen, PRIVATE BATHROOM in the room and a spacious hallway.
1) Ideal for 2 friends or couples - "Vespa room with private bathroom" www.airbnb.com/rooms/407422
2) for couples, newlyweds, pair of sweethearts - "Orchidea room with private bathroom" www.airbnb.com/rooms/802413
3) For families, big group of friends, you can rent all the flat with 3 double rooms. It's not expensive as you think! www.airbnb.com/rooms/816949
All the necessary comforts for a pleasant stay:
* Gas water heater (so you use hot water without limits)
* Big fan in the room
* Maps of Rome
* Washing machine
* Gas-stove with 4 burners
* Moka (italian coffee-machine)
* Bar angle: table and chairs
* Iron and iron desk
* Front door with security lock
* Latex mattresses and pillows diversified tepee
* Brand new bed linen
* 2 towels (big and small) for every guest
* Carpet for bathroom
In september 2012 famous italian director Paolo Sorrentino shooted his new film ("La Grande Bellezza") in this appartment.
The quarter Salario goes back to 1911, its name comes from the Salaria Way, named so by Romans as it was used to carry salt from the sea to the Sabina region. The architecture of its buildings is elegant and it's a very "green" area: the beautiful Villa Borghese Park with its museums and zoo inside, Villa Torlonia, Villa Paganini and Villa Albani parks.
Besides the Aurelian Walls, there are roman archeological finds as Horti Sallustiani, the grave of the poet Sulpicius Maximus, a hipogean temple, the Lucilio Peto Mausoleum.
Even though it is the smallest quarter in Rome in its area there are many important institutions as Ministries, Universities, Polyclinic, Embassies. The Museum of Contemporary Art (MACRO) and many Art Galleries have turned the Salario quarter an artistic point of reference.
The Salario is adjacent to Parioli, Pinciano, Trieste and Nomentano quarters.
The apartment is located in central Rome, near (15-20 min. by step or 5 min. by bus) the railway station Termini. The nearest metro station Policlinico (Line B, The blue line), bus stops Nomentana / Regina Margherita and V.le Regina Margherita / Nizza. On the ground floor apartment is located a comfortable family cafe Contrucci. At 100 meters from the house there are 2 supermarkets and the food market. Restaurants I Butteri, Itoya (Japanese cuisine), Fiesta Y Siesta (Mexican food), Villa Paganini. Sights nearby - Museum of Contemporary Art MACRO, parks, Villa Albani, Villa Torlonia, Villa Borghese.
Every 30 min of late after the agreed time of check in costs 5 euro.
Position of the flat
- Via Veneto 1.1 km
- Campo de' Fiori 2.9 km
- Colosseo 2.5 km
- Fontana di Trevi 1.8 km
- Palazzo Venezia 2.3 km
- Musei Vaticani 4.3 km
- Piazza di Spagna 1.6 km
- Piazza Navona 2.6 km
- Via Condotti 1.8 km
- Via del Corso 1.9 km
- Stadio Olimpico di Roma 4.5 km
- Colosseo 2.4 km
- Station of Roma Termini 1.1 km
- Teatro dell'Opera di Roma 1.3 km
- Aeroport Ciampino (CIA) 14.7 km
- Aeroport Fiumicino (FCO) 23.2 km
Other Things to Note
Check in after 21-00 costs 20 euro
Check in after 00-00 costs 40 euro
The ring of the main entrance is 3A Rispoli
1st flour, scale A, flat 3