You'll be transported to a different world when you step foot inside this enchanting, whimsical dwelling that combines modern elements with woodsy charm and a touch of old-world Europe. If you would like to request booking, please confirm you understand our details in "The Space" section & let us know the type of guests you are, thank you.
(NOT FOR LOUD OR ROWDY PARTY GUESTS)
Sorry for the long list, helpfully created by a few thoughtless guests…
•• CHECK-IN at or after 3 PM: Directions & details emailed upon booking.
•• CHECK-OUT by 11 AM: Consolidate all your trash/recycling &/or bring to our outdoor City bins, Wash all your dirty dishes, Exterior door(s) & windows closed, Keys placed in envelope leave on kitchen counter. All debris/dirt placed in appropriate receptacles.
($25 non-compliance charge)
**DO NOT SHOW UP WITH MORE GUESTS THAN INDICATED ON YOUR RESERVATION OR A PET UNANNOUNCED WITHOUT OUR PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION/APPROVAL VIA AIRBNB'S MESSAGES OR YOU WILL BE SUBJECT TO EVICTION.**
NOISE POLICY & CITY OF BEND VACATION RENTAL LAW:
• Enforced silent outdoor hours on premises (including: hot tub, decks, walkways, parking area) between 10pm - 8am.
• No excessive loud music (or musical instrument playing/drumming) or disturbances to neighbors.
• Keep noise levels conservative inside your unit between 10pm-8am & be considerate to other guests.
• The house’s walls are not 100% soundproof, so please understand that some noises may occur & occasionally from 4-legged friends. Due to past inconsiderate guests, we also have posted signs throughout to remind everyone to be respectful of others (& the property). If either of these are an issue for you, please seek other accommodation.
• If you have a PET that you want to bring, NOTIFY US BEFORE BOOKING TO OBTAIN APPROVAL (via Airbnb's written message correspondence). We evict if you show up with pet(s) unannounced. People & other pet-friendly SMALL TO MEDIUM DOGS (30LBS MAX, 1 PET MAX) are welcome. We do not allow aggressive dogs toward other animals, people, & property. We allow friendly, well-behaved, non-destructive dogs. No Cats. FEES: $25.
• Pets are not to be left unattended to prevent both damages and repetitive barking anxiety; which can potentially disturb other guests and neighbors (will make exception with written approval of dog’s temperament). If left unattended and your pet is disturbing or potentially damaging the apartment, we will retain the right to enter your rental, babysit your pet & an additional $25 charge will be billed.
• You are responsible for curbing your pet on the property (We provide curb bags by the shed in the back of the garden, $25 non-compliance fee).
• Note: we do not allow aggressive guard dog breeds, such as Doberman, Pit Bull (or any Pit Bull mix), German Shepherd, etc.
NO SMOKING (including electronic pipes, vaping and marijuana):
• The premises are made entirely of wood. NO USE OF CANDLES OR FLAMMABLE SUBSTANCES in Home and on Premises (including all decks and gardens). Smoking is allowed OUTSIDE in our posted designated areas. If smoking occurs in non-designated areas, all security deposits will be subject to forfeit and owner has authority to evict.
HOT TUB RULES:
• Treated with Chlorinated Sanitizer & Spa Shock
• Tub is shared, so please be considerate of other guests who are using by abiding these rules: No children under age 13 allowed without parental supervision. Children under 3 years of age not recommended. Shower before entering hot tub. Please be considerate of usage time to not exceed 30-40 minutes if another guests would like to occupy. No glassware or electric appliances are permitted in hot tub area. No person with known physical problem or medical condition such as high blood pressure, heart disease, or pregnancy should use this tub. No food and or eating allowed while occupying Tub. 10pm-8am: silent usage hours.
• Kids/Children: This Property (as stated on Airbnb) is not toddler proof with respect to safety. We screen all guests with kids under 12 y/o to prevent damaging our property. . Due to the adjoining/private studios, sounds may travels between walls of master bedroom, so if your baby does not sleep well at night or cries loudly, we do not recommend this rental. However, the guest bedroom on the first floor is more sound proof.
• If trash/recycling needs to be taken out during stay, it must be placed in our outdoor City Bins only. Do not leave any trash outside on deck, front porch, etc. Raw items left out such as fish skin can seriously injure/kill any pets on premises.
• Skis, bikes, and other sporting equipment are not allowed in the house. There is a storage shed in the backyard for all bikes, skis. The combination is VEST1 (Bike pump available). Skis and snowboards can also be stored in main entrance hallway and are not allowed in living areas of vacation rental. Kayaks can be stored by fence in front of Bike Shed. No walking inside units with Bike Shoes, Muddy and/or Spiked Hiking Boots, Ski Boots or any Metal Sole Shoes that may scratch or harm floors.
• Do not place luggage, coolers or any other objects that may cause scratches on our custom wood tables, desks, & slate countertops.
• No moving furniture or appliances.
• Shared parking is limited to (2) vehicles during the time of your stay. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Additional parking on the road is permitted below Saginaw in city designated open parking. Do not park in front of any of our closer neighbor’s homes. Please, also no parking in neighbor’s shared area of open lot. Drive slowly up the gravel driveway. No RV Parking (without prior written approval).
• Laundry times are from 8am-10pm.
• Management has the right to enter the unit due to in-climate weather, plumbing, electric or any house emergency of any kind to protect the property and guests (i.e. closing windows during rainstorms, wind storms, etc.).
• Unauthorized photo, video shoots, and/or filming for promotional purposes are prohibited without prior approval from homeowner.
• The Airbnb member who books is responsible to educate others in their group about our Description & House Rules, as we enforce our policies.
• We do not allow third party guests to stay without the Airbnb member present who booked the reservation.
• Nightly rate based on 2-person occupancy. Additional guests must be disclosed during booking &/or require approval prior to occupancy. Above 2 people, there's a $10 per person/ per night fee (not including city taxes & Airbnb fees). Maximum of 2-4 people total allowed in rental. Infants/toddlers stay free (1 month to 2 years).
EVICTIONS- upon booking with us through Airbnb, you agree to our House Rules and if you, the short term/temporary renter, are in clear violation of our terms & conditions mentioned above (especially with disturbances, damages, pets and number in your group), the owner or manager has the right/authority to immediate eviction as per section 9 of 2015 ORS 90.275. TEMPORARY OCCUPANCY AGREEMENT: “The temporary occupant shall promptly vacate the dwelling unit if a landlord terminates a temporary occupancy agreement for material violation of the temporary occupancy agreement or if the temporary occupancy agreement ends by its terms.”
DISCLAIMER – IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAVE IMPAIRMENT WITH MOBILITY, THIS RENTAL MIGHT NOT BE A GOOD FIT DUE TO IT’S A-TYPICAL ARCHITECTURE (I.E. SMALL WALKWAYS, VARIOUS STEPS THROUGHOUT) The homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises. Guests and any of their visitors agree to indemnify and hold harmless the homeowner in any and all events relating to any type of personal injury occurring in and/or around premises.
Indemnification: To the extent permitted by law, Tenant will indemnify and hold homeowner and homeowner’s property, including the premises, free and harmless from any and all liability for loss, claims, injury to or death of any person, including Tenant, or for damage to property arising from Tenant’s use and occupation of the Premises, or from the acts or omissions of any person or persons, including Tenant, in or about the Premises with Tenant’s express or implied consent, except homeowner’s act or negligence. Unless awarded by legal proceedings, homeowner is not responsible for tenant’s legal fees. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation or evict should guest(s) not respect or abide by our policies.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 573 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Best friends for over 20 years, both Alex & Steve have worked together in marketing/tourism, as well as traveled and lived in Europe. Two friendly, respectful guys who appreciate life's adventures & the road less traveled.
They have successfully managed vacation rental properties in Bend, Oregon, Czech Rep., & France since 2005, priding themselves on creating unique, comfortable dwellings that make for memorable visits.
Their unique rentals combine modern elements with woodsy charm and a touch of old-world Europe. These are playful, fun, one-of-a-kind spaces that most everyone will enjoy!