About this listing
I am a painter and my work takes up most of my time. I often travel with connection to my work. I have my little room with a bathroom and a kitchenette downstairs, so you'll have a 100% privacy.
I work for a non-profit and I have to travel occasionally. When I'm out of town I rent my beautiful flat in the Dolores Park area of The Mission and Castro.
My flat features:
- Wood grain moldings, doors, etc.
- Huge kitchen, new
- Formal dining room
- There is a single staircase to get up to the flat
- Backyard with a BBQ
- Free WIFI
- Computer + Printer
- 48" Flat screen HD TV in Living Room
You will have access to the entire flat, I keep my personal belongings out of the way, in one of the closets.
Located in the thriving "Valencia Street Corridor"... this area has become one of San Francisco's most exciting neighborhoods and likely the hottest nightspot and restaurant area. This area has been featured in articles in the NY Times and elsewhere.
The neighborhood brings together all of the ingredients of active city living :
- Here you'll find the best weather in town (frequently when the rest of the city is under the fog it will be bright and sunny here)
- A mix of amazing restaurants (the best culinary chefs from all over the world work in nearby restaurants and food shops) including Thai, Indian, Italian, Mexican, and French
- Tons of hip bars and nightclubs to keep you busy at night
- Many cafes, thrift stores and art/furniture galleries to explore during the days
- Only 10 minutes to Moscone
One block to bus
Two blocks to muni
Three blocks to Bart.
About the Host, Agnes
My name is Agnes and I live in beautiful San Francisco. I am a painter and my work takes up most of my time. I often travel with connection to my work and I always love coming back home!