About This Listing
An air-conditioned apartment, featuring a living room with a flat-screen satellite TV, a dining area, equipped kitchenette, a wardrobe, a bathroom with shower/toilet. Double bed or 2 single beds. Balcony with table and chairs.
Location, location, location! Comfortable one bedroom apartments in a lovely, quiet and peaceful resort in the heart of Naama Bay and only 5 minutes by taxi to Old Sharm. The resort has four swimming pools and has beautiful landscaped gardens.
The apartments are fully furnished and air conditioned. They consist of:
- Lounge: a very spacious lounge with a sofa that also converts to a double bed, TV and satellite box with numerous international channels available, large picture windows and patio doors leading on to the balcony. The lounge also has a powerful and quiet air conditioning unit.
- Balcony: furnished with table and chairs. A perfect place to start the day with breakfast on the terrace and again for chilling at the end of a long day!
- Kitchen: open plan and fully equipped – large fridge/freezer, cooker and oven, utensils, crockery, pans etc.
- Bedroom: double bed (can be converted to two singles if required), dressing table, mirror, two bed side tables and closet
- Bathroom: large and airy with toilet, sink and shower
- Roof terrace: wonderful views of the sea and mountains, an ideal place to relax and watch the spectacular sunsets
We have many on-site facilities:
- There are four pools with sunbeds and umbrellas. Each pool has a shallow pool for young children
- The resort has 24h security
- There is a laundry service at your request at very reasonable rates
- The apartments have a cleaning service at your request at very reasonable rates during the rest of your stay
- Internet USB stick chargeable for a small fee
- Reception office with helpful, English-Dutch-Arabic speaking staff
- Our friendly staff will be more than happy to assist our guests 24/7 to make your stay as enjoyable as it can be
- We can book your taxi, rental car and excursions
- A super market for the basics is located at the entrance of the resort and you will find the largest super market in Sharm on walking distance
- We offer a free pick up from the airport (minimum stay of 7 nights)
- We can provide a small shopping upon request, ready for you to use when you arrive (water, milk, coffee, tea, bear, wine, sugar, eggs, bread etc.) (chargable)
- The nearest beach is on walking distance from the resort
- Since we are located in the heart of all the action, the transport is just at our doorstep (taxis, minibuses for as little as 1.0 L.E.)
Sharm El Sheikh / Naama Bay
Sharm El Sheikh is the place for holidaymakers of all kinds - those looking for fun and action, those looking for the best place in the world to dive and for those who simply want to relax and chill in the sun.
There are so many activities for all ages, here are but a few:
- Snorkelling - from the beach or spend a day out on a boat
- Diving - one of the best locations in the world, there are endless possibilities for all levels of divers
- Glass bottom boats - for those who want to explore the sea but do not like to get wet!
- Casinos - if you are feeling lucky!
- Watersports - every kind available here such as parasailing, banana boats, waterskiing, canoeing etc. etc.
- Jeep safari - explore further afield, trips can take you out of Sharm to explore the beauty of the Sinai
- Mount Sinai - climb the mountain to see the sunrise and experience the tranquility
- St Catherine's Monastery - the oldest inhabited monastery in the world
- Camel riding and horse riding - amble along the beach on the back of these magnificent animals
- Quad biking - have fun in the desert on that back of a powerful quad
We can book all these excursions for you. We use reputable tour operators to ensure the best experience possible.
Naama Bay itself is quite a place! It has everything...
- Restaurants - you can dine under the stars, looking over the water or on the promenade. There are too many restaurants to mention, but if you need a recommendation, just ask us
- Fast food joints - fancy a burger? There are McDonalds, KFC, Pizza Hut - the list goes on...
- Coffee houses - need coffee? There are Starbucks, Costa Coffee, Cilantro and all the local versions
- Shisha cafes - endless amounts of these. Try the local shisha whilst lounging on cushions and watching the world go by! And take a fresh mango juice too - it's fabulous here!
- Shopping - Sharms largest malls are in Naama Bay and you buy everything from handbags to leather goods to tacky souvenirs! We also have Old Market which is only 5 minutes by taxi from our resort, for the fussiest shoppers.
- Bars - many, many local and international bars ranging from TGI Fridays and Hard Rock Cafe to lots of local and expat bars - on the beaches, on the roof or on the promenade
- Clubs - Pacha has an enormous club here, as does Little Buddha and a host of many others
- Beaches - there are plenty in Naama, some private, some public and all have access to the stunning Red Sea and amazing corals and underwater life
We guarantee you won't be bored!
Information about rates
- We offer a simple, clear price of 30 euro per night or 210 euro per week, based on maximum 3 persons. Water/electricity is included in the price. The costs of extra persons are available upon request.
- Booking the apartment requires a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the rental price in advance. The remaining 75% should be paid in cash upon arrival. We offer two means for paying the deposit if you do decide to book the apartment:
1. Use Paypal - we can send you a payment request, you then log into the website and deposit the 25%
2. Pay the deposit into our bank account (we will send you the details) and send us an email with the amount you have paid and in which currency. We will then send you a confirmation of receipt.
- For late availability please contact us a.s.a.p. by either email or phone. (Standard rates apply even for last minute bookings.)
- Check in time is 14.00 (2 PM) and check out time is at 12.00 (noon).
- As soon as we receive your enquiry, we will get back to you within 24 hours.
1. We accept no liability whatsoever for any travel arrangements and in particular accept no liability for any loss, personal injury, or death incurred whilst residing in this apartment or on this resort.
2. Any booking made by you or through a 3rd party are subject to these (the owners) terms and conditions.
3. The person who makes the booking accepts these terms and conditions on behalf of all members of the party and is responsible for all payment due from the party. By making a booking you have read these terms and conditions and agree to comply with them.
4. We take no responsibility for matters beyond our control which we, the apartment owners, couldn't foresee or avoid even with all due care.
5. Any damages caused whilst residing in the apartment must be reported to the rental manager immediately and paid for. Please note the room is checked on departure for damage and breakages.
6. The 25% deposit is not refundable in case cancellation is not done 7 days or more prior to the arrival date.
7. Travel Insurance is strongly recommended!
8. Children must be supervised AT ALL TIMES!
9. Pets are not allowed.
10. Egypt suffers from shortage in water & electricity. We therefore highly recommend to use these facilities wisely. Excessive use will be charged.
A: Although smoking is not allowed in the apartment. It is preferred that you smoke in the balcony area, ash trays are provided. Smoking shisha in the apartment is not allowed, an area outside is provided for this.
B: It is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions of this apartment. We suggest you make a copy of the terms and Conditions. We (the owners) have the right at our sole discretion, to modify, add or remove any items or conditions of these terms without notice or liability to you.
Very nice stuff, comfortable room, but a lot of cockroaches.
Thank you for your compliments regarding the apartment.
In regards, to the pests: Feedback from guests is very important to us, to do our utmost in service and to give our guests the best holiday.
We would be happy to welcome you again as our dear guest.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Sharm
On behalf of Sharm Holiday Rentals, I would like to thank you for your interest in booking your holiday break with us.
It is our pleasure to confirm that the dates you have requested are available for booking and we are able to hold them for you until you confirm your travel arrangements.
We are an Australian managed company proudly providing a mix of fine Australian/Dutch services along with real Egyptian culture in the land of the pharaohs.
We would like to offer you a special price for your holiday with us:
One double bedroom apartment for up to 3 persons
The price for 15 nights is 417.00 EURO.
** Or equivalent in other currencies (ie USD., GBP., EGP. etc) according to exchange rates at the time.
This price is inclusive of water and electricity and satellite tv.
Additionally, we offer many extra services to help make your stay with us more enjoyable. Below are a few examples:
1. Free pick up from the airport (for stays of 7 nights or longer).
2. Return transport to the airport at the end of your stay for a very reasonable price.
3. A welcome grocery pack (chargeable) - This can include such things as:
Water, tea, coffee, beer, soft drinks, bread, milk, small snacks, toilet paper - just enough to get you settled so that you don\'t have to rush straight out to the supermarket yourself. If there is anything specific you would like us to get for you, just let us know.
4. Internet access; If you are bringing your own laptop. The cost for renting the USB stick is 15.00 L.E per day, plus a rental deposit of 100.00 L.E (this is refundable at the end of your stay). This is a very cheap and easy way of accessing the internet during your stay - and a lot more convenient and cost effective than using the internet cafes here.
5. Excursions - We are also able to offer many exciting excursions, arranged via well trusted and professional travel agents. There are many trips available, such as full-day boat trips for snorkeling, a visit to St Catherine\'s Monastery, quad biking in the desert, camel riding, a day trip to Dahab and the Blue Hole, plus many, many more. If there is something in particular that you would like to do, just let us know and we will arrange if for you.
Our resort is located across the road from Naama Bay. It is an easy ten-minutes walk to the centre, with all its bustling bars, restaurants, beaches and nightclubs. Also we are one of the closest resorts to the beach, actually we can offer you as well some special rates on one of the most beautiful private beaches there.
We do hope this is what you are looking for. Please do let me know if you wish to book, I will then send you payment instructions and a booking form. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Warm regards from sunny Sharm,