If you like to stay in a comfortable large apartment with others who may join same event/fair you are more than welcome here.
You will stay in 4 rooms and 3 of them have a private key. You can easily walk to the train station & apt is in city center
SUPERB NON-SMOKING APARTMENT close to Dusseldorf & Cologne ( 93.5 m2 = 1000+ square foot ) !
Near the trade fair cities Dusseldorf and Cologne, we offer a complete apartment with 2 large private double bedrooms + kitchen and spacious living / dining room (45m2 ) + 2 separate and new bathrooms for max. 12 business travelers or tourists.
For the base price, you get a nice & lovely furnished apartment, equipped with all necessary facilities so that you can feel at home, with us.
Room1 = WATER BED BEDROOM :
= Water - double bed ( 180x200cm )
ROOM2 = LARGE BEDROOM :
Option 1 = double bed ( 200x200cm ) + 1 single bed ( 80x200 )
Option 2 = 2 single beds ( 100x200cm ) + 1 single bed ( 80x200 )
ROOM 3 = HUGE living and dining
2 double beds as a fold-out couch
1 single bed ( 80x200cm )
also available as a very wide & comfortable single beds
(+ a lot of space for additional air beds upon necessity)
ROOM 4 = kitchen&sleep
1 single bed ( 90x200cm )
1 pull-out bed ( 90x200cm )+ kitchen area
TOTAL = 12 real beds
(7 in private rooms +5 in the very large dining/living room)
+2 BATHROOMS (1 with bath and shower)
Be welcome and make yourself at home during your trip to Dusseldorf, Cologne, Moenchengladbach and surroundings.
We would love to welcome you very soon ! :-)
You are welcome to use the kitchen, you only need to bring your own food (food shops in the immediate vicinity) or order from one of the many food delivery services - menus are in our kitchen.
Booking with us brings many other benefits, you will find:
- FREE PRIVATE PARKING IN THE YARD
- A city map & Yellow Pages
- Fresh towels
- Fresh linen
Local hints on where you can go to shop, eat & where you can have a party - see some of it already here online!
We will welcome you personally upon arrival, letting you the keys.
EASY-checkout: You will have the possibility to leave the house whenever you want (agreed checkout time) by leaving the keys in our mailbox downstairs.
The apartment is in absolute walking distance - very close to downtown Moenchengladbach AND also to public transportation to reach Dusseldorf and its exhibitions, as well as the famous Duesseldorfer Altstadt ( = downtown / old town ) or Cologne with its many trade fairs, events and congresses !
DISTANCES AND TIMES BY CAR:
- Fair Duesseldorf / ESPRIT arena = 27 minutes
- Fair Cologne = 49 minutes
- Borussia Moenchengladbach Park = 12 minutes
- train station & downtown Moenchengladbach = 3 minutes
- train station Cologne = 45 minutes
- train station Duesseldorf = 27 minutes
- Airport Cologne CGN = 52 minutes
- Duesseldorf Airport DUS = 25 minutes
All attractions and public facilities are easily accessible by public transportation - so due to usual traffic jams you are sometimes even faster than by car !
The apartment is located between Dusseldorf and Cologne, and therefore accessible by public transportation in under 1 hour from Messe/trade fair Dusseldorf or Cologne (as well as the large convention halls).
Keep in mind that driving by car from any other Düsseldorf location would mean (inner city / downtown to the fair alone) at least 35min + parking costs !
You can find and use all kinds of public transport (tram, bus & subway) directly at the front door ! = No expensive taxis required !
LOCAL ADDITIONAL SERVICES:
(upfront notice is necessary!)
- Internet Access 10 EUR / day
- And much more, just let us know your specific needs!
This is a shared apartment, we reserve the right (only if necessary) to rent the others rooms out to somebody else. You always pay only for your exact number of beds you booked for.
PRO! USEFUL! Praktisch, pragmatisch, Pratique, pragmatique, útil,практика,prática, 20 minutes to/from all, clean.
we love the canapé- divan- sofa- couche OUTSIDE, we had outside our Champagne in front of a small snow.
But a bretzel and a real coffe could be the MUST for the morning.
see you next year
Thanks a lot! It was great to stay at your house! Thanks for helpful advice and you hospitality:)
Review of apartment in center of Munchen Gladbach which was rented out by Yes- Yachting Exclusive Services GmbH / Rob & Nic.
Our background: family / two parents and 4 children in the age of 9 to 14 years old
What did we like:
- Clean apartment
- Close to city center
- Nice play area for kids outside
What didn't we like:
- It is impossible to cook in the kitchen. It is small, offers no real cooker (only two electric plates) and all pans are bend
- Parking space was not available, the place that we were told we could use was rented out to a neighbour so we had to park the car somewhere else and pay parking fees
- No Internet connection at all even though that's advertised
- Apartment is not nearly as nice as it appears to be on the photographs. Furniture and whole setting is not nearly as nice as on the photographs on arbnb
- Apartment faces the north so you never get direct sunlight on the balcony and/or living room
- When we discovered that the kitchen wasn't functioning and we wanted to shorten our stay, Rob & Nic did not want to co-operate. They only offered us suggestions where we could get fast food and offered us to buy a new pan which would be reimbursed.
- If you want a decent place to sleep close to the city center of Monchen Gladbach with +/- 10 friends and you will eat outside, this place is quite expensive but ok.
- If you are looking for a place which offers a bit more than just beds, and you want to prepare a meal, you should not stay here