[ALTERNATIVE in case of FULL BOOKING]
In case flat #1 is booked, I have the other flat #2, located in the same building. You can expect the same benefits!
Go to flat #2
Please concentrate on GUEST RATING! I got 5 OF 5, which means guests perfectly satisfied with my flat! Hope you experience the same.
1. LOCATION: 3 mins on foot from metro station
2. TRANSPORTATION: Line 2, Line AREX, Line Gyungui
3. CLEANNESS: Perfect cleanness by professional cleaner
1. CONCIERGE: Provide all info and make a reservation
2. GUIDEBOOK: Provide hot spot list in Hongdae
3. WIFI: 160MB wifi
01. Englander Queen size bed for Sheraton Hotel
02. Mayu bedding for Ramada hotel
03. IKEA Arm chair
04. Big closet & Small closet
05. Dining table with chairs
07. Bathroom with
08. Small veranda with Washing Machine
09. Air conditioner & Boiler
10. 160MB Ultra High Speed Wifi
* Kitchen: Gas stove, refrigerator, microwave, wireless kettle, pots and flying fans, cutting board, knife, ladle, dishes and mugs, wine glasses, etc
* Bathroom: basin, shower, toilet, and towels, shampoo, rinse, body shower, Hair Drier, etc
5 BIGGEST MERITS
01. ARTISTIC LOCATION
– mecca of cafes, bars, restaurant, and shops
02. EASY TRANSPORATION
AREX – 3 mins on foot
- Incheon Airport: 45 minutes
- Gimpo Airport: 15 minutes
- Seoul Railway Station: 5 minutes
Line 2 – 3 mins on foot
- Sinchon(Yonsei Univ): 2 minutes
- Ihwa Women’s Univ: 4 minutes
- Cityhall: 10 minutes
- Gyoungbokgung: 13 minutes
- Insadong: 15 minutes
- Itaewon: 20 minutes
- Dongdaemoon: 20 minutes
- Myoungdong: 25 minutes
03. BRIGHT SUNSHINE AND COOL WINDS
- Big windows to veranda facing Southern
- Small windows facing Western
- 24 Hours convenient store in 2 minutes away
- Cafes and Restaurants, Designer shops are everywhere.
05. SAFETY & EASINESS – two times of passcode locked
- Safety code must be entered at the ground floor. No strangers can knock your door.
Please feel free to contact me for any inquires or questions.
- NO SMOKING
- NO PETS
- NO LOUD NOISE : This flat is typical villa with neighborhood. So noise such as loud singing after drinking or too much loud talk to disturb next door’s sweet sleep is not welcomed.
This was a lovely apartment in a very convenient location, surrounded by tons of restaurants and shops and a quick walk from the Hongik University station. The room and the bathroom were spacious, extremely comfortable, and made even better by all the windows and natural light that came in. Also, the wifi was very fast and reliable!
Cecilia was a pleasure to communicate with - very responsive and flexible with my specific and constantly fluctuating timing needs. I would definitely stay here again.
The one thing that could be a problem for some folks is that there's a good amount of foot traffic in the alley out front, so light sleepers may have issues when it gets loud.
Simple apartment in an amazing location! 5 mins walk from the heart of Hongdae. Stayed there during winter and the heating system was superb. Would definitely recommend to others.
Nice apartment in a great location. Everything was as described. Cecilia is a great host.
this is my first time using Airbnb. Cecelia is a wonderful host with quick response to my questions. the location of this apartment is great. 40 mins subway from airport, $5-6, no need to transfer. 5 mins walk after taking off the subway. no need to get the keys, the e passwords is very convenient. many stores and restaurants around the block and nearby. took 30-40 min subway to mingdong. room is clean and all facilities works very well. great experience. 推荐单人或夫妻两人旅行居住， 地点交通方便，周边生活设施丰富，房间干净整洁，房主响应及时。
Cecilia's flat was in a perfect location in Hongdae.
A nice quiet flat just a block away from all the hustle and bustle that Hongdae had to offer. Right next to the 2-line metro, it was easy to travel around Seoul and then come home and relax. Thank you!
We never met Cecilia live because we got an key code by e-mail from her to get into the room. The room are very good located but not as good inside as we could read from the reviews. There are air condition in the room but why not also have a fan there to get better air? The bathroom was dirty at the ceiling and there were mold around the bathroom window. The shower was very simpel and not very comfortabel. Very cheap and easy things to fix but should make the room much more nice.
The room was very clean and very comfortable, but the best thing about this place is its unbeatable location, right smack in the middle of the trendiest part of Hongdae, the trendiest area in Seoul. It was just so convenient in terms of shopping and eating and obtaining general necessities. The only drawback is that there isn't an elevator and the apartment is on the 4th floor, but that probably is a small inconvenience relative to the apartment's unparalleled location.
This host has 23 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews