About this listing
Private bedroom and bathroom available for my awesome guests !
Doorman and elevator building, very safe neighborhood, located on a street so nice and quiet !
Two blocks away from Times Square, very close to theaters and all major subways !
1 bed 1 bath in a 2 bed 2 bath apartment available for rent!
Doorman and elevator building, very safe neighborhood
Two blocks away from Times Square, very close to all major subways. Located in the theater district, right in the heart of mid town west
Small walk away from the subway and Times Square in one direction. Walking in the other direction will bring you to the Hudson river.....pier 82 providing the best river cruises: Circle Line, all around Manhatten in three hours.Starbucks coffee two streets away!
The Apt Includes:
-The bedroom is furnished with a full size bed, dresser, night stand, mirrors, and chair, plenty of closet space!
- Private flat screen TV and DVD player in your bedroom!
- Cable TV and DVD player for your pleasure
-Private full bathroom for your exclusive use
-Wireless internet access for FREE and room has its own heating/AC unit.
-You can have access to the kitchen if you wish
- This is a spacious apartment with 24 hr doorman, elevator, gym and laundry room in the basement of the building.
-The apartment is located on a quiet street and offers a quiet haven away from, and yet so close to the heart of NY!
- There is Wi-Fi throughout. My home is quiet, clean, and artsy, with hardwood floors and high ceilings
-Access to laundry, gym and a great backyard in the building!!
-Exclusive access to Clinton Community Gardens - only members with keys have access. You will have your own key!
- I provide fresh linens, towels, and there is a hairdryer and iron available for your use.
- Only 4 blocks from TIMES SQUARE!!!
- Just a few min's walk from the Theater District, Bryant Park, Rockefeller Center, Columbus Circle and Central Park etc.
- Very close to the MoMa museum!
- Less than a 5 minute walk from Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum and Hudson River!!
- Easy access to subway and buses to stroll the quaint streets of the west village and a few blocks from 5th Ave shopping.
TRANSPORTATION: The nearest subway is 2.5 blocks away. Nearby trains are the: A,C,E, 1,2,3, N/R. Convenient access to all stations and airports. There is also easy access to cross town buses M50 and M42 and downtown bus M11, and walking distance from Port Authority (NJTransit buses, buses to Atlantic city etc).
Plenty of free street parking available at first come first served basis (I cannot hold a spot for guests) or parking garage located one block away (you will pay hourly/daily rate to park there).
If you need tips regarding door-to-door shuttle services to and from the airport, please message me and I'll be happy to provide additional information! I look forward to hosting you!
All amenities and private room and bath, shared areas are kitchen and living area!
Interaction with Guests
I'm in and out for work, so try my best to interact with my lovely guests :)
Love the peace and quiet of my street, and less than 10 min away is the famous Times Square, best of both worlds !
Love that the bus is around the corner, and that all the main subway lines are not even a 10 min walk away!
Neatness expected, prefer quiet house guests who respect privacy
No pets please, and no smoking in the apartment, but there is a garden in the building where you can easily enjoy a beer and smoke.
For necessary security measures, I cannot accept any packages for guests, to be delivered to my apartment. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
About the Host, Jas
I am a quiet, calm person who likes to travel and enjoy life to the fullest! Photographer and financial analyst, I love meeting and hosting different people and have been extremely lucky to have hosted the best and most gracious guests from all over the world in my home.
I love Tim Tams. Thank you, Australia.