About this listing
Hello friends, short words in front of:
We prefer little couples or small groups who rents out a traineeship, Aupair or other activities follow in Berlin. People who are in vacations are also welcome :-)
Please just ask before you book. Thanks:-)
The apartment is located in the district of Prenzlauer Berg and offers many bars, cafes and restaurants are nearby. Very good public transport links. It takes about 12 minutes from ALEXANDERPLATZ and all the famous sights around there like the TV Tower, Unter den Linden, Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag and Warschauer Str., One of the most important places to enjoy nightlife in Berlin is only ten minutes away by public transport. One of the nicest areas in Berlin is the PRENZLAUER BERG, which only just 1km away from the apartment is located. When I get her the best EXCLUSIVE GUIDES (insider TIPS) from me, if it BOOKED with me :-)
Furthermore, the Underground station Schönhauser Avenue (on the U2 line) and the S-Bahn station Schönhauser Avenue (Circle Line) 2 minutes walk. There are several supermarkets within walking distance and several small shops, many of which are open 24/7 or open early. The apartment is equipped with High Speed Internet Access (Wi-Fi / WLAN), washing machine, kettle, etc..
The room "Fleur de Sel" is 16qm.
The room is furnished with one double bed, a desk, a wardrobe and a chair. I'm looking forward to have you as my guest.
I can also offer you two more rooms "Savoir Vivre" or "Belle vue Avenue" in the same apartment or you can book the whole flat.
Belle Vue Avenue: https://www.airbnb.de/rooms/424390
Savoir Vivre: https://www.airbnb.de/rooms/318168
Whole Flat: https://www.airbnb.de/rooms/430168
Please note that these prices don't apply to great events, holidays and vacation period.
Messen und Events (IFA, ITB, ISTAF, Marathon etc.)
25. August: Lange Nacht der Museen
31. August - 5. September: IFA
7. - 8. September: Pyronale
11. - 16. September: ILA
30. September: 39. BMW Berlin-Marathon
3. Oktober: Tag der Deutschen Einheit
10. - 21. Oktober: Festival of lights
27.12 - 05.01: Silvesterparty am Brandenburger Tor
Simply ask us for a SPECIAL offer.
If you stay less than 7 days daily prices apply. For longer stays weekly and monthly prices.
Check-In 14:00 (2 p.m.)
Check-Out: 11:00 (11 a.m.)
- NICHT RAUCHEN
- Küche sauberhalten
- Haare aus dem Bad entfernen
- Bett be-/abziehen
- Schuhe ausziehen
- keine PARTY's
- NO SMOKING
- keep kitchen clean
- hair removal from the bath
- refer bed / Pull off bed
- off your shoes
- no PARTY's
1) Since we have thin walls, it's very important that guests keep the noise level to a minimum and close the house door very quietly. Our neighbours don't want to hear everyone who's coming and going. Please also keep that in mind when you arrive- especially when it's late at night.
2) Please make sure that when you leave, the place is in the same condition that you found it in: refer bed / pull off bed, apartment vacuumed, bathroom cleaned, kitchen cleaned (surfaces wiped etc.). , the vacuum cleaner in the hallway next to the bathroom. If I have to clean the place after you leave, I have to charge a cleaning fee of 25 Euros from your security deposit.
2a) The cleaning throughout your stay is up to you. If you stay for longer than a week, please make sure the place is being cleaned once a week. This can happen by guests leaving or if everyone is staying for a longer period, please arrange with others to take turns.
3) I provide things like toilet paper and stuff to wash the dishes with, so you are okay when you arrive. Please refill when you run out.
4) When someone inside the apartment messes up the place, it usually makes things better when people are addressed directly rather than being told someone complained about them.
5) When using the fridge, please write your name on the items, so when you leave I can throw them out and they won't grow hair. ;-)
6) When showering make sure you close the curtain right up to the wall so no water comes out and stays on the floor. I'm just saying that due to one guest who didn't pay attention to that now clean up his mess and I received a bad review, because of constant water on the bathroom floor.
7) Please don't wear shoes inside the apartment, so the place doesn't get dirty so fast. If you like, you can bring slippers.
8) Check -In after 8 p.m plus 25 EUR!