About this listing
Olive St lodge is just a short walk to the beach and a short drive to Squaw! It's centrally located between Tahoe City and Kings Beach and close to all your favorite summer (hiking, water sports, beaches) and winter (skiing, sledding) activities!
This luxury lodge is located in the heart of Lake Tahoe's North Shore. Destinations such as Patton Beach, Garwood's Restaurant, Sierra Boat Company, and miniature golf are just a short walk away. The lodge has four bedrooms, with two bedrooms on the main level and two bedrooms, including the master suite, on the second level. Three of the four bedrooms have king size beds and the fourth bedroom has a full size bed and a twin over full bunk bed. The home can comfortably sleep eleven guests, which makes it a perfect place for a family vacation or a ski holiday with friends.
Olive Street Lodge is decorated in a modern mountain style with oversized plush furniture, log accents, and natural materials. The luxury kitchen has granite countertops, stainless steel Jenn Air appliances, including a range with 6 burners and a griddle, and all the small appliances and cookware you may need. The Great Room encompasses the living room, with 50 inch Plasma TV, and gas fireplace, the dining room, with seating for 8 and 4 more at the breakfast bar, and the kitchen, so everyone in your party will be able to enjoy each other's company while cooking or lounging.
The Great Room opens onto an Ipe deck with great sunlight all day and views of the quiet, forested neighborhood. The second level bedrooms also open onto an Ipe deck which overlooks the large backyard and Forest Land beyond. The master bathroom is has a heated Jacuzzi tub, rain showerhead, and massaging body sprays in the large shower. All of the lodge's bathrooms have granite bowl sinks, travertine tile floors & showers, and rain showerheads. Peek lake views can be seen from the back deck, kitchen, and master bedroom.
Olive Street Lodge is very centrally located for all of the summer and winter North Lake Tahoe activities:
* Patton Beach, Garwood's, Miniature Golf, Old Post Office - 2 minute walk
* Kings Beach and Tahoe City (Beaches, Restaurants, Water Sports) - 5 miles
* Restaurants (Kings Beach, Tahoe City, Incline Village) - 5-15 minutes
* Golf Courses (Old Brockway, Northstar, Squaw Valley) - 5-10 minutes
* Numerous hiking & biking trails - 5-10 minutes or just outside your back door!
* Northstar at Tahoe Ski Area - 10 miles
* Squaw Valley USA - 13 miles
* Alpine Meadows Ski Area - 12 miles
* Homewood Mountain Resort - 12 miles
* Diamond Peak Ski Resort - 11 miles
* Mt. Rose Ski Area - 20 miles
* Heavenly Mountain Ski Area - 36 miles
Holiday pricing and minimum stay requirements vary, please contact owner for specific holiday information.
Other Things to Note
Summer - One week minimum stay required
Winter - Three night minimum stay required
Spring and Fall - Two night minimum stay required
Minimum age requirement, this is a well built luxury home not a party house