This upper level junior one bedroom apartment has individually hand-crafted woodwork throughout. The beautiful workmanship is carried through the entire unit, creating a nautical ambiance. Soak yourself at the end of the day in the deep antique claw foot tub. Or, cook yourself a warm meal as you look out over the rooftops of this quaint area. There is more closet and cupboard space than you will be able to fill and plenty of light pouring in from the east and west facing windows. There is a full bed in the sleeping alcove and additional sleeping accommodations are available by way of a futon couch in the living room. Great location in Bernal Heights. No smoking. No pets. 4 NIGHT MINIMUM.
DISCOUNTED MONTHLY RATES AVAILABLE
I manage numerous properties for SF Holiday Rentals so contact me if we don't currently have availability for this property and I’ll gladly check for an alternative suggestion for your dates.
1) 15.4% SF Occupancy tax and Tourism Improvement District Assessment is charged by SF Holiday Rentals in addition to funds paid to Airbnb
2) $39 non-refundable Security Damage Insurance (CSA) fee charged by SF Holiday Rentals to funds paid to Airbnb
3) 3% processing fee is charged by SF Holiday Rentals in addition to the funds paid to Airbnb
4) Additional fees such as early check in/late check out; additional guest; and pet fees may apply. Information is available upon request.
5) Discounted Monthly rates are available. The 15.4% SF Occupancy Tax and Tourism Improvement District Assessment does not apply to 30+ night stays.
6) Special Offers submitted by SF Holiday Rentals include tax and all fees except the Airbnb fee.
To complete your reservation once accepted through Airbnb: you will receive a DocuSign link to a secure online rental agreement that must be SIGNED and returned along with a scan of your driver’s license or passport and credit card.
ONLY upon receipt of the SIGNED documents, photo ID, and credit card do we release the entry code and instructions.
The house is quite charming and overall a nice place to stay. I would recommend this place to anyone!
My girlfriend and I stayed there at the end of September and overall our experience was was positive. For those looking for any kind of modern touch maybe this is not the place for you. The place has some charm but could probably do with a little tlc and a few updates.....
Booking was easy.
The Crow's nest was nice but with a few hiccups. The lights in the kitchen and entryway were burnt out so it made getting in and using the kitchen kind of difficult. It was mostly clean, but there was a lot of hair on the outer blankets, and a slight film on the bottom of the bath tub that I got off easily with a sponge. Note that you will have to wash all the dishes, take the trash out, and strip the sheets from the bed. Not that it was a big issue but good to know up front. They also charge some $40 fee and have your credit card on file outside of airbnb which I found a little strange, but complied with since nothing else was available that weekend. Annette was also kind enough to let us check out late since no one else was coming in for a while.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.