About this listing
Great location in Bernal Heights. Upper level junior 1 bedroom in a duplex with full kitchen.
MONTHLY RATES ONLY, NO SHORT STAYS
Disocunted monthly rates may be available.
Please send an inquiry prior to submitting a reservation request so that we can confirm availability and submit a Special Offer inclusive of all fees. See Additional Fees and Rental Terms sections below.
This upper level junior one bedroom apartment in a duplex has individually hand-crafted woodwork throughout. The beautiful workmanship is carried through the entire unit, creating a nautical ambiance. Soak yourself at the end of the day in the deep antique claw foot tub. Or, cook yourself a warm meal as you look out over the rooftops of this quaint area. There is more closet and cupboard space than you will be able to fill and plenty of light pouring in from the east and west facing windows. There is a full bed in the sleeping alcove and additional sleeping accommodations are available by way of a futon couch in the living room. Great location in Bernal Heights. No smoking. No pets.
I represent multiple properties, if your dates are not available at this property I'll gladly check for an alternative at another location.
1) $39 non-refundable Security Damage Insurance (CSA) fee or $3000 security deposit
2) 3-5% processing fee is charged by SF Holiday Rentals in addition to fees charged by Airbnb
3) End of stay cleaning fee $155 - $255 will be included in the one-time fees in the Special Offer total we submit for your use.
4) Interim cleanings 1-2 times per month at $125 each required for stays 45 nights or longer; pricing and frequency determined by number of guests, length of stay, and property size.
5) Additional fees such as early check in/late check out; additional guest; and pet fees may apply. Information is available upon request and fees can be added to your Special Offer.
To complete your reservation once accepted through Airbnb you will receive a DocuSign link to a secure online rental agreement that must be completed, SIGNED and returned.
ONLY upon receipt of the completed and SIGNED rental agreement do we release the entry code and instructions.
Interaction with Guests
We are available to assist on arrival or during your stay as needed.
Walk a few blocks up hill to Cortland Avenue for groceries, shops, restaurants, and taverns. Down the hill on Saturdays for the Alemany Farmer's Market.
The #23 bus stops on the corner and runs east/west. It will take you to the Glen Park BART station. Easy walk to the #14 and #49 buses on Mission into downtown.
Subject to terms and conditions on the SF Holiday Rentals website and in the SFHR rental agreement.
Guests are responsible for the timely removal and proper disposal of garbage and correctly sorting recyclable items into the bins provided. Failure to do so, during and at the end of your stay, will result in additional fees.
No unauthorized guests