About this listing
This cozy bottom level studio apartment in a duplex boasts new hardwood floors, a built-in full "captain's bunk" as well as a queen size pull down Murphy bed, full kitchen, and plenty of storage space.
MONTHLY RATES ONLY, NO SHORT STAYS
Discounted monthly rates may be available
Please send an inquiry prior to submitting a reservation request so that we can confirm availability and submit a Special Offer inclusive of all fees. See Additional Fees and Rental Terms sections below.
This cozy bottom level studio apartment boasts new hardwood floors, a built-in full "captain's bunk" and plenty of storage space. The bathroom has been completely remodeled with glass brick, tile and marble, allowing light to filter in. The newly renovated kitchen with granite counters, opens up to the living room and allows you to chat with your partner or guests as you prepare meals. The kitchen window looks out east upon a lovely garden and light filters through from both east and west facing windows. A queen Murphy bed has a new pillow top mattress. There is no shortage of closet and cupboard space in this unit. Great location in Bernal Heights.
No smoking. No unauthorized guests. Small pet considered with prior approval and fee. 30 nigth minimum.
I represent multiple properties, if your dates are not available at this property I’ll gladly check for an alternative at another location.
1) $39 non-refundable Security Damage Insurance (CSA) fee or $3000 security deposit
2) 3-5% processing fee is charged by SF Holiday Rentals in addition to fees charged by Airbnb
3) End of stay cleaning fee $155 - $250 will be included in the one-time fees in the Special Offer total we submit for your use.
4) Interim cleanings 1-2 times per month at $125 each required for stays 45 nights or longer; pricing and frequency determined by number of guests, length of stay, and property size.
5) Additional fees such as early check in/late check out; additional guest; and pet fees may apply. Information is available upon request and fees can be added to your Special Offer.
To complete your reservation once accepted through Airbnb you will receive a DocuSign link to a secure online rental agreement that must be completed, SIGNED and returned.
ONLY upon receipt of the completed and SIGNED rental agreement do we release the entry code and instructions.
Interaction with Guests
We are available to assist on arrival or during your stay as needed.
Walk up the hill a few blocks to Cortland Ave for groceries, restaurants, shops and taverns. Down the hill on Saturdays for the Alemany Farmer's Market.
The #23 bus stops on the corner and runs east/west. Easy walk to the #14 and #49 Mission buses into the Mission and downtown. About 20 min walk or ride on the #23 bus to the Glen Park BART Station.
No smoking on the premises
No unauthorized guests
Small pet considered on a case by case basis with pet fee
Guests are responsible for the timely removal and proper disposal of garbage and correctly sorting recyclable items into the bins provided. Failure to do so, during and at the end of your stay, will result in additional fees.
Subject to SF Holiday Rentals website and rental agreement terms and policies