This cozy bottom level studio apartment boasts new hardwood floors, a built-in full "captain's bunk" and plenty of storage space. The bathroom has been completely remodeled with glass brick, tile and marble, allowing light to filter in. The newly renovated kitchen with granite counters, opens up to the living room and allows you to chat with your partner or guests as you prepare meals. The kitchen window looks out east upon a lovely garden and light filters through from both east and west facing windows. A queen Murphy bed has a new pillow top mattress. There is no shortage of closet and cupboard space in this unit. Great location in Bernal Heights. No smoking. 4 night minimum. Small pet considered. DISCOUNTED MONTHLY RATES AVAILABLE.
I manage numerous properties for SF Holiday Rentals (SFHR), so contact me if we don't currently have availability for this property and I'll gladly check for an alternative suggestion for your dates.
1) 15.4% SF Occupancy tax and Tourism Improvement District Assessment is charged by SF Holiday Rentals (SFHR) to the credit card provided on the SFHR rental agreement in addition to funds paid to Airbnb
2) $39 non-refundable Security Damage Insurance (CSA) fee charged by SF Holiday Rentals to the credit card provided on the SFRH rental agreement in addition to funds paid to Airbnb
3) Additional fees such as early check in/late check out; additional guest; processing; and pet fees (if applicable) may apply. Information is available upon request.
4) Discounted Monthly rates available upon request. Please note that the 15.4% SF Occupancy Tax and Tourism Improvement District Assessment does not apply to 30+ night stays.
5) Special Offers include tax and all fees except the Airbnb fee.
In order to complete your reservation once accepted through Airbnb, SF Holiday Rentals (SFHR) will email the SFHR Rental Agreement and Accidental Damage Insurance form that must be SIGNED and returned via email along with a scan of your driver’s license or passport and credit card.
Upon receipt of the SIGNED documents, photo ID, and credit card we will charge the 15.4% tax and $39 insurance fee to the credit card provided on the agreements (unless included in the total submitted as a Special Offer) and send the entry code and instructions.
Captain's Quarters was a great spot. simple, small and no fuss. I was there for 10 days and took public transportation everywhere. The mission bus was an easy ride downtown and the BART station was a quick bus ride or 20 minute walk from the house. Coffee and groceries were close by on Cortland Ave in the center of Bernal Heights.
Annette accommodated me quickly when my housing was cancelled at 6:30 the night before I left for SF. She stayed up late and navigated logistics with me. I was very appreciative.
I would recommend captain's quarters. Not exactly my decorative aesthetic, but the location and simplicity was good for me.
Cute, small, warm place. Surprisingly comfortable. A very good deal for the price. Annette was great. Do be careful and read the fine print about fees for this place, though.
I enjoyed my stay in Captain's Quarters very much and I will definitely ask to stay there next time I come to San Francisco.