We have guests from all over the world and we have some house rules to help us live in harmony:
- Be respectful of personal belonging.
- If you are comming late try not to make noise since others might be sleeping.
- No smoking. Only in the terrace.
- No friends over.
- No alcohol or ilegal substances.
* If the house rules are not followed, we will kindly ask you to find a different place to stay.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 215 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am Carla, I run Tikay-Barranco.
I like traveling and I know how important it is to find someone who will help you out on your first day at a strange city. So upon arrival I will give you some pointers on how to get around the city.
Once at the house you will feel as part of our family. Everyone is nice and friendly, polite and respectful. At the house there is people from all over the world that probably have been in Perú longer than you so they will be glad to give you recommendations on what to do and where to go.
Love to eat so will tell you the best peruvian restaurants. Peruvian food is one of the best.
If you have any questions or need help with your upcoming trip .... contact us.