This private mountain home is nestled in the pines of the Sierra Nevada Mtns, making it an ideal spot for your next peaceful getaway. Close to everything SLT has to offer. Newly renovated, deluxe accommodations and a consistent 5 star guest rating.
This private two story mountain home is nestled in the majestic pines of the Sierra Nevada Mountains - making it feel ultra peaceful and quiet. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths with beds for 6 (or more on the futon and couches). It is only 8 miles to Heavenly, 11 miles to Sierra-at-Tahoe and 29 miles to Kirkwood ski resorts.
We put a lot of love into restoring our cabin. All new exterior, kitchen and bathrooms with state of the art amenities and added details are sure to make your vacation fun, relaxing and memorable. This is a clean, well-maintained and stocked private home.
EASY-TO-ENTERTAIN HOUSE FEATURES:
* Sunny, open layout
* Newly renovated
* Property is surrounded by a National Park on two sides
* Hardwood flooring
* Exposed wood beam gabled ceilings
* Granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
* Kitchen seating for 10 plus 4 counter barstools
* Kitchen extras: slowcooker, salad spinner, blender, ice machine, fondue set, teapot
* French doors off the kitchen overlook the large backyard
* Large flat screen TV with HD cable
* High speed wireless internet
* 3 queen size pillow-top mattresses, down comforters and hypoallergenic mattress pads and pillow covers
* Full size futon for additional guests
* 2 large couches, board games, DVDs
* 2 full bathrooms with custom tile, heating fans, lush towels -shampoo, bathwash provided
* Jacuzzi bathtub
* Washer and dryer - detergent provided
EASY TO PLAY!
Our place is conveniently located. Check out our guidebook for more details!
* 5-10 minute drive to multiple grocers and other shopping
* 15 minute drive to Heavenly Resort, Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort, Emerald Bay, multiple beaches (ie: Kiva, Pope, El Dorado and Baldwin) and Nevada casinos
* 40 minute drive to Kirkwood Ski Resort
You can walk out your door and start hiking, mountain biking or snowmobiling some of the best trails in the world. Plus there are two golf courses in our neighborhood.
Fishing, swimming, kayaking, SUP, boating, live music, bowling, shopping and movie theater are all within 10 miles.
We offer discounted weekly and weekday rates.
We hope you choose to make our home a part of your next Tahoe vacation!
Guests have access to the entire house and the surrounding large size lot including two decks and a driveway that holds 4 cars.
Great neighborhood with many full time homeowners that take pride in maintaining their homes. The best part of our neighborhood is its accessibility to outdoor activities. Our property backs up to the El Dorado National Forest: ideal for hiking to great views of Lake Tahoe, mountain biking, snowmobiling and cross country skiing. We also have a golf course in our neighborhood and access to public transportation. The location of our property is especially advantageous in avoiding a lot of the traffic delays entering and exiting the SLT area on busy weekends.
Other Things to Note
***Tahoe has just been featured in the New York Times list of "52 Places to Go in 2014."
Find us at No 21 on that list from around the world!
Please leave the house as you found it.
* NO SMOKING
* NO PETS
* SHOES & OUTDOOR GEAR: Please remove your shoes upon entering. Bikes and other big gear should be kept in the crawl space.
* TRASH: Never leave food or coolers where a wild animal can detect the smell (this includes on the patios or inside your car). All trash must be placed inside the bear locker located at the end of the driveway before your departure.
* If you use the washing machine, please DO NOT OVERFILL. It is a front-loading machine, and cannot handle large size items.
* Accidents happen - please just let us know if they do :)
The house was perfect for entertaining! It was beautiful just as described and pictured. Stacy and Brian were so welcoming and even accommodated late check out for us. Thank you Stacy and Brian for allowing me and my friends to make memories in your home.
My friends and I (seven total) had an amazing experience at this house. Stacy is a great communicator and was very accommodating to our schedule for the holiday weekend. The home itself is very clean, comfortable, well-furnished, and extremely well-equipped for cooking big meals. The location is perfect, close to ski resorts and retail, private but not too secluded. Overall, a fantastic place and we spent a lot of quality time indoors as a result. Highly recommended!
The perfect place! All six guests absolutely loved it and Stacy made sure our stay was comfortable and easy. Location was great as well, super close to stores and Heavenly Village. Highly recommend the place.
From start to finish we had a great experience. Great, prompt communication with details, as well as answering questions. The house is easy to find, but private, well appointed with all updated/modern conveniences. Furniture was super comfy, and the house was very kid friendly. We quickly felt right at home when we arrived. I was in charge of choosing the place (and using AirBNB for the first time) -- and you guys made my job easy!
Every detail was thought of, Stacy & Brian are pro's at hosting! Our group of family and friends enjoyed the board games and well appointed kitchen (fondu pot and mini moka espresso maker were added bonuses!). The beds were super comfortable, and the whole house was a perfect woodsy retreat. The ski slopes were an easy distance and the market and sledding hills being nearby made things super easy. Overall, a wonderful little home away from home in Tahoe!
This place was amazing!! Stacy and Brian gave us all the information we needed and when we needed it. The house is in a perfect location for reaching the surrounding ski resorts as well as the Casinos on the Nevada side. The three bedrooms were perfect and we all slept like royalty because of how comfortable the beds were. It's cozy, but more than enough space for three couples. If you are looking to stay in Tahoe, I HIGHLY recommend this house. Wifi was key since none of us could get a signal on our phones.
Brian is a laid-back professional in the Web industry. Stacy is a buyer in the retail industry with a penchant for collecting statement necklaces. Together we are a loving married couple that enjoys traveling the world and hosting guests at our Lake Tahoe home.