About this listing
Please read our details/description and let us know the type of guest you are (i.e. quiet, respectful, non-party type or loud, party-type) before booking.
Add some urban-style funk to your stay in one of Bend's best neighborhoods. This newly-remodeled studio loft is perfect for a peaceful, fun & romantic getaway!
(We do not rent to loud, inconsiderate guests & strictly enforce Bend's 10pm neighborhood noise ordinance in our quiet neighborhood. Please read our House Rules before booking, as we screen for non-party, responsible, respectful guests)
This bright, modern, and funky studio features A FULL-SIZED IKEA FOAM MATTRESS BED IN LOFT, A SLEEPER SOFA below with QUEEN-SIZED PULL-OUT MATTRESS, unique furniture, a fully-functional kitchenette, and a newly-remodeled bathroom with heated floors, Note: Stairs/steps to loft are steeper & shorter than standard stairwells, not recommended for younger children (infants to age 7), Tall/Big or people with mobility issues.
Amenities include: Views overlooking Bend from the Studio’s private deck, Hot Tub, 42" HD TV, WiFi, Grill/BBQ, hair dryer & shared laundry room access in garage.
- 42" Flatscreen 1080 HD TV, Cable channels with HBO
- DVD Player
- Stereo & Speakers
Kitchenette equipped with:
- Induction Burner
- French Press
- Mini-refrig w/ Freezer
- Microwave Oven
- Cookware & Cooking Utensils, Blender
- Dishes, Glasses, Silverware
- Hot Tub (note: Tub adjacent to other dwelling's living-room window includes outside privacy screen)
- Main portal front entryway, lockable from your own private doorway
- Direct Access to Large Dog Run / Back Yard & Garden
- Bike Storage Shed (lockable)
-Garage's laundry area
THIS UNIQUE & WONDERFUL A-TYPICAL SPACE HAS ADJOINING SEPARATE DWELLINGS, BUT EACH HAS THEIR OWN PRIVATE SECURE ENTRY. The house’s walls are not sound proof, so please understand some noises do occur & occasionally from 4-legged friends. Due to past inconsiderate guests, we have posted signs throughout to remind everyone to be respectful of others & the property. If any of these aspects are an issue for you, please seek other accommodations.
1-3 PEOPLE MAXIMUM.
NOTE (also in House Rules): WE DO NOT RENT TO GROUPS COMING TO PARTY OR WHOM ARE HEEDLESSLY LOUD AT NIGHT (MANAGER &/OR OWNER OVERSEES PREMISES). ALL GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO RESPECT BEND CITY NOISE ORDINANCES, OTHER GUESTS & OUR NEIGHBORS. Noise levels are to be kept to conservative moderation & considerate to other guests from 10pm-8am, including silent hot tub usage during these hours. The Airbnb member who books the rental is responsible to educate others in their group about our description & house rules, as we enforce our policies via on-site manager.
If you have a PET that you want to bring, !!!PLEASE NOTIFY US BEFORE BOOKING TO OBTAIN APPROVAL!!!. We allow small to medium friendly, non-destructive dogs with our prior approval before booking (1 pet max). No Cats. FEES: Small non-shedding breeds (Shih-tzu, etc.): $25. All other shedding breeds & medium size dogs (Border Collie, etc.): $35. Pet must not be left unattended in the unit (see House Rules). IMPORTANT: If you show up with a dog UNANNOUNCED, you will either be charged a $100 fine or EVICTED. Due to our insurance coverage & for the safety of all guests and neighbors, we do not allow aggressive guard dog breeds, such as Pitbull (or any Pitbull mix/Stafford Terrier), Doberman, German Shepherd, Bull Mastiff, etc.
(Bend can periodically experience heat waves in the summer months and WE DO NOT HAVE AIR CONDITIONING. We do provide ample fans and instructions for keeping things cooler during high heat. If you are more comfortable in air conditioning or have health issues, please consider staying elsewhere.)
If you or anyone in your party have impairment with mobility, this rental might not be a good fit due to its a-typical architecture (i.e. small walkways and various steps throughout)**
For Holiday Weekends/Weekdays, we reserve the right to require 3 night minimum stays.
WE ARE NOT A BED & BREAKFAST OR A HOTEL.
REGARDLESS OF WHO YOU ARE OR WHERE YOU COME FROM, WE ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO OPEN OUR DOORS TO ALL KIND & RESPECTFUL PERSONS. WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE WITH RACE, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION & RELIGION.
Shared: Hot Tub, Grill, Parking, Entry Ways & Gardens!
Interaction with Guests
Manager/Homeowner oversees property from Garage Studio just behind house.
Located on a residential street in Bend's hip & desirable west side, you're just a 10 min walk to downtown and close to great restaurants, markets, bakeries, and coffee!
Other Things to Note
Treat our home like your grandma's. If you are not respectful & friendly, seek other accommodations.
Enforced House Rules & Pet Policy (See House Rules for Pet Fees, etc.).
Nightly rate is based on two person occupancy. Additional guests must be disclosed during booking &/or require approval prior to occupancy. Above 2 people, there's a $12 per person/ per night fee. Maximum of 2-3 people total allowed in rental. Infants/toddlers free (1 month to 2 years).
Sorry for the long list, helpfully created by a few thoughtless guests.
•• CHECK-IN at or after 3 PM: Directions & details emailed upon booking.
••CHECK-OUT by 11 AM: Consolidate all your trash/recycling &/or bring to bins at 5th Street, Wash all your dirty dishes, Exterior door(s) & windows closed, Keys placed in envelope leave on kitchen counter, All debris/dirt placed in appropriate receptacles.
($25 non-compliance charge)
The Airbnb member who books is responsible to educate others in their group about our Description & House Rules, as we enforce our policies. We do not allow third party guests to stay without the Airbnb member present who booked the reservation.
• BEND’S VACATION RENTAL/NEIGHBORHOOD NOISE LAWS:
ENFORCED SILENT OUTDOOR HOURS ON PREMISE (INCLUDING: HOT TUB, DECKS, WALKWAYS, PARKING AREA) BETWEEN 10PM - 8AM.
No excessive loud music (or musical instrument playing/drumming) or disturbances to neighbors.
Between 10pm-8am inside your unit, keep noise levels to conservative moderation & considerate to other guests. (The house’s walls are not 100% sound proof, so please understand some noises do occur & occasionally from 4-legged friends. Due to past inconsiderate guests, we also have posted signs throughout to remind everyone to be respectful of others & the property. If either of these are an issue for you, please seek other accommodations.)
HOT TUB USAGE – (Treated with Chlorinated Sanitizer & Spa Shock) The Hot Tub is shared, so please be considerate of other guests who are using by abiding these rules:
- No children under age 13 allowed without parental supervision. Children under 3 years of age not recommended.
- Please shower before entering hot tub.
- After using, please dispense into tub on half-spoonful of "chlorinating sanitizer" per person (located in plastic container on corner table).
- As this is a shared tub for all guests, please be considerate of usage time to not exceed 30-40 minutes if another guests would like to occupy.
- No glassware or electric appliances are permitted in hot tub area
- No person with known physical problem or medical condition such as high blood pressure, heart disease, or pregnancy should use this tub.
- NO food and or eating allowed while occupying Tub.
- Please replace hot tub cover after each use.
• PETS: If you have a PET that you want to bring, PLEASE NOTIFY US BEFORE BOOKING TO OBTAIN APPROVAL (via Airbnb's written message correspondence). We evict, if you show up with pet(s) unannounced. People and other pet-friendly SMALL TO MEDIUM DOGS are welcome. If your dog is aggressive to both animals and people/property, seek other accommodations. We allow small to medium friendly, non-destructive dogs with our prior approval before booking (1 pet max). No Cats.
FEES: Small non-shedding breeds (Shih-tzu, etc.): $25. All other shedding breeds & medium size dogs (Border Collie, etc.) no more than 45lbs: $35. Pets must not be left unattended in the unit. NOTE: WE DO NOT ALLOW AGGRESSIVE GUARD DOG BREEDS, SUCH AS DOBERMAN, PITBULL (OR ANY PIT-BULL MIX), GERMAN SHEPHERD, ETC.
Pets are not to be left unattended to prevent damages and prevention of repetitive barking anxiety, which potentially can disturb other guests and neighbors.
If left unattended and your pet is disturbing or potentially damaging the apartment: we will retain the right to babysit your pet & an additional $25 charge will be billed.
You are responsible for curbing your pet on the property (We provide curb bags by the shed in the back of the garden, $25 non-compliance fee).
Nightly rate is based on 2 person occupancy. Additional guests must be disclosed during booking &/or require approval prior to occupancy. Above 2 people, there's a $12 per person/ per night fee. Maximum of 2-4 people total allowed in rental. Infants/toddlers stay free (1 month to 2 years).
• If trash/recycling needs to be taken out during stay, it must be placed in curbside receptacles only. Do not leave any trash outside on deck, front porch, etc. Raw items left out such as fish skins can seriously injure/kill any pets on premises.
• NO SMOKING (including electronic pipes, marijuana) and NO USE OF CANDLES OR FLAMMABLE SUBSTANCES in Home and on Premises (including all decks and gardens). If smoking occurs in non-designated areas, all security deposits will be subject to forfeit and owner has authority to evict tenants. (The premises are made entirely of wood.)
• Skis, bikes, and other sporting equipment are not allowed in the house. There is a storage shed in the backyard for all bikes, skis combination is VEST1 (Bike pump available). Skis and snowboards can also be stored in main entrance hallway and are not allowed in living areas of vacation rental. Kayaks can be stored by fence in front of Bike Shed.
- No walking inside units with Bike Shoes, Muddy and/or Spiked Hiking Boots, Ski Boots or any Metal Sole Shoes that may scratch or harm floors.
• All debris and discards are placed in appropriate receptacles.
• Please fill & run dishwasher with all used dishes before checkout.
• No moving furniture or appliances.
• Shared parking is limited to 1 vehicle during the time of your stay. Vehicle is to be parked in designated parking areas only. Additional parking on the road is permitted below Saginaw in city designated open parking. Do not park in front of any of our closer neighbor’s homes. Please, also no parking in neighbor’s shared area of open lot. Drive slowly up the gravel driveway. No RV Parking (without prior written approval).
• Laundry times are from 8am-10pm.
• Management has the right to enter the unit due to in-climate weather, plumbing, electric or any house emergency of any kind to protect the property and guests (i.e.closing windows during rainstorms, wind storms, etc.).
• Unauthorized photo, video shoots, and/or filming for promotional purposes are prohibited without prior approval from homeowner.
DISCLAIMER – IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAVE IMPAIRMENT WITH MOBILITY, THIS RENTAL MIGHT NOT BE A GOOD FIT DUE TO IT’S A-TYPICAL ARCHITECTURE (I.E. SMALL WALKWAYS, VARIOUS STEPS THROUGHOUT) The homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises. Guests and any of their visitors agree to indemnify and hold harmless the homeowner in any and all events relating to any type of personal injury occurring in and/or around premises.
Indemnification: To the extent permitted by law, Tenant will indemnify and hold homeowner and homeowner’s property, including the premises, free and harmless from any and all liability for loss, claims, injury to or death of any person, including Tenant, or for damage to property arising from Tenant’s use and occupation of the Premises, or from the acts or omissions of any person or persons, including Tenant, in or about the Premises with Tenant’s express or implied consent, except homeowner’s act or negligence. Unless awarded by legal proceedings, homeowner is not responsible for tenant’s legal fees.
We reserve the right to refuse accommodation or evict should Guest not respect or abide by our policies.
Best friends for over 20 years, both Alex & Steve have worked together in marketing/tourism, as well as traveled and lived in Europe. Two friendly, respectful guys who appreciate life's adventures & the road less traveled.
They have successfully managed vacation rental properties in Bend, Oregon & the South of France since 2008; priding themselves on creating unique, comfortable dwellings that make for memorable visits.
Their unique rentals combine modern elements with woodsy charm and a touch of old-world Europe. These are playful, fun, one-of-a-kind spaces that most everyone will enjoy!