About this listing
Welcome to our cozy and clean 2 bedroom condo unit!
NEW INTERIORS, Fully Furnished, Spacious Condo Unit
With WiFi/ Internet and Cable TV
• 2 Bedrooms, all with Air conditioning units.
• Set of fresh, clean linens and towels.
• 2 SpaciousToilet and Bath, all with water heaters.
• with high speed WiFi Internet Connection, Cable TV with international channels
• Complete kitchen set, which includes modern cabinetry, refrigerator, single induction cooker, range hood, microwave oven, rice cooker and electric kettle.
• Complete set of dinnerware and cookware.
• Living room set includes leather sofa, coffee table and entertainment table/cabinet.
• Dining room comfortably set-up for 4 persons.
• Equipped with a 32" Flat Screen TV and a DVD player system
• With a view of the Makati Skyline and Sunset
VERY ACCESSIBLE LOCATION!
The Dansalan Gardens community is a 12-year old condominium development sitting in the quiet side of the city, but is centrally located at Boni Avenue and M. Vicente St. in Mandaluyong City. Only three blocks away from EDSA/ MRT (Boni / Pioneer Station) and a few minutes away from the premier shopping and business districts of Makati, Ortigas Center, Greenhills , Rockwell and The Fort.
• 10 Minutes to Ortigas Center and Rockwell Center Makati
• 15 Minutes to Makati Central Business District
• 15 Minutes to Greenhills Shopping Center
There is a Taxi Bay outside the main gate. Public transports like the MRT (Boni / Pioneer Station), Bus stops and Jeepney stops are also close by.
SHOPPING: Robinsons Pioneer Mall, Robinsons Galleria Mall, EDSA Shangri-La Mall/Crossings, SM Megamall, Greenhills Shopping Center, The PowerPlant Mall (Rockwell), Glorietta/Ayala Center Malls, Market! Market!, Bonifacio Global City
SCHOOLS: Lourdes School Mandaluyong, St. Paul College Pasig, Don Bosco Mandaluyong, La Salle Greenhills, OB Montessori, Poveda School
ENTERTAINMENT & LEISURE: Club Mwah (Las Vegas-style shows), Wack-Wack Golf and Country Club, Valle Verde Country Club (Fitness), Rockwell Club (Fitness)
Within walking distance (~0.3 km): McDonalds, Jollibee, KFC, Goldilocks;
A short tricycle ride ( 1 km): Galileo Enoteca (Italian and Wine Cellar), Persiana Mediterranean Restaurant
Within Kapitolyo area (~1.2 kms): Charlie’s Steaks and Burgers, Cafe Juanita (Filipino), Adobo Republic (Filipino), Three Sisters (Filipino), BaNoi's (Vietnamese), Ramen Cool (Japanese Fusion)
Within Greenfield District (~ 1.5 ams): and more within a 2-3KMs radius.
HOSPITALS AND DRUGSTORES:Victor Potenciano Medical Center (Polymedic), Medical City-Ortigas, St. Luke's Medical Center-Bonifacio Global CIty, Mercury Drug
CHURCHES: Parish Church of San Roque, Archdiocesan Shrine of the Divine Mercy, Iglesia ni Cristo (Barangka Locale), International Baptist Church, Seventh-Day Adventist Church
RESORT LIKE AMENITIES that are YOURS to ENJOY!
Feel free to roam Dansalan Gardens' landscaped grounds and enjoy a wide range of activities from the calm and relaxing to the active and exciting.
Relax and commune with nature among the selection of leisure and landscaped spaces of this 8,000 sqm. development. Feel free to roam the grounds and discover your own private nook.
• Swimming Pool
• Ponds and Gazebos
• Landscaped Gardens / Round about
• Landscaped Walking Paths
• Multi-purpose Hall with Billiards and Table Tennis
• Indoor Children's Playground
• Fitness Gym (with fee)
• Resident’s Lounge Area
• Lobby with reception/security counter
• High-speed passenger elevators
• Automatic fire sprinkler system for all units
• Ample water supply through overhead water tank and underground water cistern
• Standby power generator
• Commercial areas at the Ground Floor (Convenience Store, Laundry Services, Water Refilling Station, Spa and Massage)
• Individual electric and water meters
• Individual mail boxes
1. Only guest names submitted to the Building Security and Buidling Administration offices are allowed to sleep inside the unit. If there are additional persons to be accommodated, please inform the host.
2. WiFi Username: TRANQUILO; Password: to be given by the host/ Nanette upon turn-over of keys.
3. No smoking and no pets. Smoking is allowed in designated areas of the building.
4. We request that all furniture and appliances be used with reasonable care. All cutlery and utensils should be washed and kept clean after use. Garbage is placed inside refuse/recyclable bags and disposed of inside the trash chute daily. The trash/garbage chute is located to the right of the elevators within the same floor.
5. Please do not bring out books and DVDs found inside the unit.
6. Daily housekeeping/maid service is not included in the rental rate. Housekeeping service can be arranged at US$15.00 per request. Please let us know in advance if you will avail of housekeeping services.
7. For guests staying more than one (1) week, there is a weekly changing of linens, beddings and towels. Should you require a more frequent schedule, pls. inform the host.
8. The guests will be responsible for their personal laundry. Laundromat (with free pick-up and delivery) is available at the Ground Floor, just behind the elevator lobby.
9. Guests will have to buy/bring their own toiletries (soap/shampoo/toothpaste/etc) and other consumables. QUICKSTOP convenience store is located at the Ground Floor Lobby.
10. Respect for neighbors is required. The host does not allow loud and rowdy parties inside the condo unit.
11. All utilities (water, WiFi, telephone & cable TV) are included in the rental rate. For guests staying more than 2 weeks (more than 13 nights), electricity is paid for by the guest/s per kilowatt-hour of actual usage. Meter reading will be done by the Building Admin upon check-in/check-out.
12. Guests agree not to access the “owner’s closet”, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals. The owner’s closet is located just inside the main foyer.
13. Any damages caused by the guests shall be deducted from the Security Deposit. The unit shall be returned in the same physical condition as it was upon check-in, preferably ready for the rental/occupancy by the next guests.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello! Thank you for viewing our listing.
I am a Certified Public Accountant and has worked in several multinational organizations. Working in the corporate world through the years, my husband Jason and I invested in real properties and just found ourselves being AirBnB hosts since 2012. To this day, we are excited to meet new guests and travellers and cherish welcoming old ones.
Our family loves to travel and visit new places. We always partner with AirBnB for our travel needs. Being AirBnB guests ourselves, we know what makes an enjoyable and comfortable accommodation.
We are excited to meet you!