The perfect getaway apartment for couples, friends or family who enjoy privacy and nature. Perfect view over Sveti Stefan resort and Budva riviera.
Apartment is located on the edge of a pine forest. With its unique position, it gives an excellent view on the island Sveti Stefan, the Riviera of Budva and the island Sveti Nikola. From this apartment you are equally away from the main beaches in Sveti Stefan and the more private beaches which are located near the camping site of Sveti Stefan.
This new apartment is consisted of two separate bedrooms, one with king size bed and the other one with two single beds, living room, kitchen, and a bathroom. There is also a sofa in the living room for the fifth person. There are two entrances to the apartment. One entrance is through the living room, and another one goes through one of the bedrooms.
The apartment has a CABLE TV, FREE WIRELESS, air conditioning and completely equipped kitchen (stove, fridge, microwave and additional appliances you may need).
The bathroom has a shower, sink, toilet and a boudoir.
When it comes to the WASHING MACHINE, we can wash your clothes for a small fee.
If you prefer having BREAKFAST in the apartment, we can also prepare that for you for a small fee.
The entire apartment is equipped with old fashioned stylish furniture.
The BEACHES are around 15-20 minutes walking from the apartment. From one side, you have more private, rocky beaches with small restaurants, and from the other side there are sandy beaches (main beaches in Sveti Stefan). One of them is free of charge, and for the other one you need to pay (you have photos in the gallery posted too; the left side beach is free of charge, and the right one is a hotel beach and needs to be payed if you want to get in).
There are 4 LITTLE STORES in Sveti Stefan which are around 5-10 minutes walking, and on the way to the main beaches. Big supermarkets are in Budva if you plan weekly grocery shopping. There are 5 RESTAURANTS (Cafe Cafe, Famelja Kentera, Restaurant Drago, Adrovic and Sumet) all around 5-10 minutes from the apartment and on a minute to two distance from each other. They offer full board and half board options.
If you prefer CLUBS, the main area for that is Budva Old City (you have local buses from Sveti Stefan 2 Euros per person, every 10 minutes, from 6 am until 3.30 am during summer time). During winter time they go every 30 minutes, the price is 1.5 Euros and they operate from 6 am to 10 pm.
We can also organize TRANSFERS for you from Tivat airport, Podgorica airport, Bar port and similar.
There is a mandatory tourist tax for guests in Montenegro. It is 1 Euro per person per day. Children between the age of 12 and 18 pay half the price, and children under 12 are exempted from this rule.
The main advantage of the apartment is 30m2 balcony with a magnificent view. Being located at the edge of the pine forest, the smell of the trees and the sea combined will guarantee a relaxing atmosphere at any time during a day or night. The owners of the apartment are always at your service, for any kind of thing you may need during your stay.
Interaction with guests
Whatever questions you may have, you can contact me. Also, when you arrive to Sveti Stefan, my family lives on the floor above you and they are always at your disposal for any kind of help and questions you may have.
Other things to note
I will most probably not be in Montenegro to welcome you, but my entire family is there to make your stay amazing.
To prevent any misunderstandings and to make sure that your stay will be pleasant, please read the rules of private accommodation.
When checking in, it is implied that you are familiar with and agree with them, and that you will fully adhere to them.
1. Check-in time starts at 2 pm. At the day of the departure, you are required to leave the room until 12 o'clock (noon) so that it can be cleaned and prepared for other guests. If necessary, you can always leave a luggage with us, and pick it up later.
2. Please take good care of the rented apartment, and turn of electric appliances and taps. Do not leave the air-conditioner on if there is no need for it, for example, while you are out of the apartment, and do not use it with open windows and doors.
3. The host will change your towels every 3 days, and bed linen every 5 days. If you need it more frequently, do not hesitate to ask.
4. The guest is not allowed to bring easily inflammable and explosive materials and objects with a strong or unpleasant smell into the apartment.
5. Pets are allowed only with the permission of the host. Bringing pets without prior announcement in the reservation is not allowed.
6.The host is not responsible for the guest's belongings, but will do anything in his or her power to protect and warn the guest of possible dangers.
7. The host has no right to enter the rented apartment or use the guest's personal belongings without prior announcement to and permission from the guest. The host can enter the apartment in the absence of the guest only when there is reason to believe that the apartment or guest is in danger or that the guest violated the house rules. When agreed and announced, the host can enter the apartment in the absence of guest to change sheets, towels and do small cleanings if necessary.