Dear Ji Lee,
I am very sorry for your bad experience. However, let me reply one by one to your complaints, as I take very seriously the activity I have been running for 10 years.
1) The address of our structure is the same of the address given in Airbnb.
2) You called me many times and I tried to give you directions, but as you seemed not to understand my directions, I therefore told you that I would ask Giordano (our receptionist) to call you in order to pick you up from wherever you where (in the middle of nowhere). Just to be clear: I never hang up, for some reason we were cut off many times. Then I discovered that there was a problem with your telephone and I gave Giordano the cell phone number of the guy you did stop in the street (the one who also called me on your behalf), and Giordano could eventually talk to you and could pick you up.
3) The signage of our structure (which is Masseria Sant'Elia) is in the street (strada provinciale 9) and at the entrance of our property. We cannot put our signage allover in Ragusa.
4) For obvious reasons, the swimming pool is closed on 23 February as it is the winter season in Italy and it is cold even in Sicily.
5) You may have read in Airbnb that we rent apartments and not rooms. That we do not have a restaurant. And that we only provide bed linen,towels and welcome bath kit
6) I just would like to remind you that you booked for one night only and that the check out is at 11.00hrs . Is this early? This is written in Airbnb, by the way.
7) For cold and rainy weather, I am very sorry but this is not our fault.