** PRESENTLY, THS SPACE IS AVAILABLE FOR PHOTO SHOOTS, VIDEO PRODUCTIONS AND DAYTIME USAGE ONLY. **
This huge, open-style loft space has 6 huge windows facing East, with New York City views (including the Empire State Building).
* Extremely safe (24-hr doorman building + great neighbors)
* 5 minutes from Manhattan by train (2 stops) or car (Holland Tunnel)
* High-speed wireless Internet
* 1,500 square feet
* Waterfront area, with access to shops, restaurants, movie theaters and a Boardwalk that looks on Word Trade Center, Empire State Building and the full NYC skyline
* Plenty of closet space (4 closets + drawer chest)
* Full 2-level gym on same floor
* Laundry room on same floor
* Roof deck with amazing views of the city
* 1 Bathroom with Queen-Sized Bed + a second Queen-Sized mattress, that can go on the floor or on top of the futon/couch
* Fully stocked, open kitchen, with large refrigerator, oven, stove, microwave (great for cooking)
* Over 50 close-by restaurants, bars and attractions within walking distance, many of which are open late night
* Food delivery services available for breakfast, lunch, dinner and catering for special events
* Easy access to NYC subway and NJ PATH transit systems (3 minute, 2 block walk to train/subway);
*** be in midtown New York within 20 minutes
*** be in World Trade Center area in 10 minutes
* Kid Friendly building
* Pet Friendly building
* NO Parties or outside guests past 11pm; noise level (music, loud talking, etc) should be kept in check by 10pm.
Hosts live in the same building, so we're on hand to provide guidance on local restaurants, shops and special attractions.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$50 / night after 4 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$2000 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$6000 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
The reservation was canceled 60 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 30 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 5 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Very nice and large place. Perfect for large group. It is located 2 min off the path train, very convenient 10 or 15 minute ride to NYC.
It s the perfect alternative to small NY apt.
I recommend it.
We had a great stay! The location is very convenient and the loft so spacious!
We had a wonderful one week's stay at Safia and Armans place. The apartment is hughe, but also cosy - and you have everything you need here for your stay: the building also has a doorman, gym and laundry room. A three-minute-walk takes you to the train station, and from there you are in Manhattan within 5 minutes! We will definitely recommend Safia and Armans place to our friends back in Norway. What a great place!!!
The loft is HUGE and in a perfect location - close to NYC and a totally affordable spot for a large group. The area is interesting (old factory buildings that have been beautifully renovated). Loved the coffee shop in the building. Great lattes! All in all a good spot, especially for a big group. Highly recommended. :)
Very nice space. I had a small party there. The host and his team are lovely. Great space. Will absolutely recommend it
We spent a week in the new year in this apartment with 4 friends. This was an amazing experience with big memories. The loft is spacious and comfortable. The apartment is well located in Jersey City, all services are very close. Quite easy to go to Manhattan and visit all the spot of New York with the PATH and subway. Arman was very helpful, he gives all responses I need to spend a great time!! In short, a good choice !!
We have had a really bizarre time in NY, as we arrived 4 days after the tropical storm Sandy, were most services were down. Arman did manage to help us thru this really complex times, made extra efforts to help us feel at ease. Gave us some great tips for local Jersey city restaurants. The loft is just lovely, really easy to get to Manhattan via the Path train or boats... that is when you don't have a storm !-) I will recommend to anyone. Gilles